Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27046

    Amazing michelle. Any news lately?

    Has anyone heard from her lately? (Post May 2023 timeframe).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...e-fun/35310662

  2. #27045

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    I see a recent new addition in town. A search turns up nothing, so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about her.

    HD.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pinkybell
    She has been doing duos with Sophia Rose. Good reviews on TER.

  3. #27044

    Pinky Bell

    I see a recent new addition in town. A search turns up nothing, so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about her.

    HD.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pinkybell

  4. #27043

    Simone is all Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I met her many years ago. She was definitely a woman.

    So she looks "mannish", who cares? We had a good time, but I just didn't return. Just not my type in person.

    Unless you've been with her, don't comment. These women have enough things to worry about and don't need rumors about their gender based on looks.
    I have been with her one time recently. She is very erotic and sensual. I am hoping to see her tomorrow!!

  5. #27042

    GFE with Anna

    Last week I enjoyed a visit with Anna ("brunettes have more fun") that included LFK and great BBBJ. It was to be a duo with Tatum, but Tatum was distracted and kept wandering off.

    Anna was great, and the hhr rate was good (she will let you know rates).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/142807898

  6. #27041
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookingZZZ  [View Original Post]
    Was asked to pass this on. This so called UTR, not necessarily a true UTR, as she's advertise on LC before. And not worth it. YMMV. Good luck if you try.
    She has posted ads on LC for sure. From what I understand, and I only met her once, she's trying to get out of that scene and find some regulars that she likes to deal with instead of rolling the dice on every text she gets. Understandable since we get to pick them based on ads with pics and text, but they have no idea who we are until we show up.

    As for her being worth it. My experience with her was a good one. She has an apartment incall with a bed on an actual frame She's attractive, not old or fat. Nice girl who gives a pretty good GFE at a very reasonable rate. I'm not big on repeats, but would see her again based on that one meet.

  7. #27040

    FBSM Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by BjJustPam  [View Original Post]
    Looking for FBSM, in case anyone has a good rec. Otherwise, has anyone seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/massage/honey-101
    Since you are on Tryst anyway. Try Melanie Davis for FBSM. Stringent screening, but oh so worth it!

    https://tryst.link/massage/melanie-194

    Can't speak for Honey.

  8. #27039
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I do not know anything about the girl in the pictures but did you notice that the pictures tie to a bunch of ads all using a different number?? That would be a big red flag for me. Some of the older ads also use the name Becky. Is she also changing her name?

    BAM.
    Stay away. Heavy user of the salt type of stuff. Had bruise marks and pics are way way filtered. Looks much different not to mention bf / pimp knock on the door setup. Rough looking guy stay with your personal protection or get robbed. Had the worst experience ever. TGTBT. Just a rob scam. She tried to say sorry and want to do outcall or car play but got the vibe it would be cash and dash for $$ for her stuff. Some girls are users and some are fiends. Not worth the stress. Sure she stays with uncle LEO often. So pissed I fell for it. After researching more found 5 numbers she was using in past 6 months to keep bad reviews and comments away. Stay safe fellow mongers. Pass on this.

  9. #27038

    Utr

    Was asked to pass this on. This so called UTR, not necessarily a true UTR, as she's advertise on LC before. And not worth it. YMMV. Good luck if you try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pino  [View Original Post]
    Hey! Been out of the country for the last year. Looking to get back into the game. Can you share those digits with a fellow senior member?

  10. #27037

    Honey FBSM

    Looking for FBSM, in case anyone has a good rec. Otherwise, has anyone seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/massage/honey-101

  11. #27036
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Body is beat up. Looks like she lost 100 lbs.

  12. #27035
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcoupe  [View Original Post]
    Only in person but I'd rather no paper trail.
    No never pay with any of the pay apps. First off yes it leaves a paper trail an most that are wanting you pay with a app are asking for deposit. Been said to many time Never pat deposit.

  13. #27034

    No show

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen65  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up with her. Texted back every few hours.

    Set up time. Then two hours before the time, crickets.

    No show.
    Same thing here.

  14. #27033

  15. #27032
    Only in person but I'd rather no paper trail.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatyaMks  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone use cash app for payments? Is it safe to pay through cash app?

    Thanks,

    SMS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape