Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 33218
-
07-01-23 12:01 #27038Senior Member

Posts: 43Utr
Was asked to pass this on. This so called UTR, not necessarily a true UTR, as she's advertise on LC before. And not worth it. YMMV. Good luck if you try.
Originally Posted by Pino
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 12:01 #27037Regular Member

Posts: 5Honey FBSM
Looking for FBSM, in case anyone has a good rec. Otherwise, has anyone seen this one?
https://tryst.link/massage/honey-101
-
07-01-23 10:20 #27036Regular Member

Posts: 11Body is beat up. Looks like she lost 100 lbs.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 08:29 #27035Banned Member

Posts: 5352No never pay with any of the pay apps. First off yes it leaves a paper trail an most that are wanting you pay with a app are asking for deposit. Been said to many time Never pat deposit.
Originally Posted by Tcoupe
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 21:36 #27034Senior Member

Posts: 27No show
Same thing here.
Originally Posted by Allen65
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 20:59 #27033Senior Member

Posts: 159Becky
Any news on this one boys?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/142780832
-
06-30-23 17:20 #27032Senior Member

Posts: 234Only in person but I'd rather no paper trail.
Originally Posted by SatyaMks
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 17:19 #27031Senior Member

Posts: 234No nice extended stay type room with kitchen and bedroom
Nice set and setting.
Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 12:37 #27030Senior Member

Posts: 760Worse than pinched
Sounds like she just hasn't spiraled so low that she can still learn from the consequences of being 'fun and less restrictive. ' LOL.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 11:18 #27029Regular Member

Posts: 3Cash App for payment
Does anyone use cash app for payments? Is it safe to pay through cash app?
Thanks,
SMS.
-
06-30-23 09:00 #27028Senior Member

Posts: 207Redd
The ad says she's in SV. Is it one of those sleazy motels?
HD.
Originally Posted by Tcoupe
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 08:26 #27027Banned Member

Posts: 5352I contacted her last night she wanted $40 extra for BBBJ I passed.
Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 06:33 #27026Senior Member

Posts: 234Saw redd last Thursday
She was clean and sober with bright eyes. Hygiene was on point, both holes tasted fine, great set and setting from a pro. I struggled with CBJ for a bit and she reluctantly did bbj then put another cover on and did mish and doggy, pretty lack luster performance from me. But she was fun to play with and nice and clean, and she made me feel comfortable, and that is really rare. Would repeat, I bet she gets better with more repore.
Also I moved to the eastside so it's and hour each way for me, I hit her up at around 7pm and was back home at around 10pm , I paid for an hour but was only there for like 25 minutes, but it was the smoothest quickist set up and round trip ive had since I been out here, for that reason I will probably repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/142691635
-
06-29-23 23:26 #27025Senior Member

Posts: 101Little Bit. My experience
I also saw little Bit for a QV a few days ago. Location was a decent spot in the Mason area.
For me, I probably won't repeat but that doesn't mean it was a terrible experience. Overall, she delivered but the rules and an overall lack of desire on her part just were a turn off. It just seemed like everything was a negotiation, not too dissimilar from a provider like Katie Best Tits on the Block or whatever.
Overall, you can do worse. Pics are accurate and she's definitely 50 ish. Good luck!
East.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/706147164043
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 17:30 #27024Senior Member

Posts: 218Red
What happened to 'Red'. Red was fun and less restrictive. I'm afraid red was pinched.
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





