Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10639
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxTech  [View Original Post]
    What's your go to place to try?
    That's easy, for someone with only one post that's a question, my go-to place is always "RTFF".

  2. #10638

    OK. I just had a bad draw

    Quote Originally Posted by CalValencia  [View Original Post]
    No. Just no. Never go there. You have better options in rural North Dakota than this place. I may have gone to the wrong place but there are zero Latinas. Just very old or rode hard asian women. This place also smells disgusting. Save your cash.
    Maybe I picked the wrong time last time. This was a very solid trip. Nice Asian lady named Apple who knows how to give a proper massage with extras. I would repeat.

  3. #10637

    Kirika Smiling eyes

    The pictures were crazy good with her sexy face and huge tits. I thought she would be tall since 4'8 seems wrong but she is short, maybe not quite 4'8 but definitely short with big tits. Really real nice woman. Love her sultry look, great body with shaed pussy and totally submissive. She lets you do whatever you wanted (other than the obvious no freebies) but I'm good with my own condom LOL.

    Love datying this pussy that's beautifully shave and ready to get eaten good! I must have ate that pussy for a good 10 minutes and to make her iku iku with low moans. Asked her to give me a BBBJ until I almost pop and checking out her titties with some tittie dick massage in between sucking my dick. Slapped on the cover for the last 8 minutes if pussy pounding action before I almost popped in the bag but I pulled out and jerked off finished all over her fantastic tits instead!

  4. #10636

    SL Kakala: A nice break from spinners

    New J-girl as SL. Video on the website accurately depicts her body, but not her face. Face is filtered. She is a bit tall for my taste at about 5'5 but she has a sick body. Very long, lithe and somewhat toned but with big natural tits and a bubble booty. Tits are probably D cups, natural and with some nice nipples. No tattoos, light complexion and a cute face, I put her at about 25. Her body is definitely the main event, which is fine as I am body over face anyways. Nice pussy with a trimmed Bush, lips are small, clean of hair and pussy is tight. Service is just okay, standard J-girl service rather than Soaplands girl service haha. She seemed new to to the biz and has a regular job in Japan, so this is a part time gig for her and it sorta shows.

    Skipped the shower at start of sesh because it was occupied. Still only 1-2 showers at SL due to construction and this really has gone on for too long now. Back in the room I laid on the bed for BBBJ which was good plus some titty fuck action. After that it was 69 followed by DATY. Not much kissing or eye contact as other mongers have reported on ampr, and that was definitely my main complaint. She is very friendly, just doesn't give great GFE service.

    The 001 went on and we went to CG to start out. Dick was apparently too big and she asked to change pretty quickly, which was disappointing. I really wanted to fuck her in CG with those big natural titties! Went to standing mish next which was pretty nice. Good view of her pussy plus those long longs and toned abdomen. Next came doggy where I throughly enjoyed that bubble butt of hers plus tiny waist. After doggy I asked her to give CG another try, as I needed those tits in my face LOL. Take 2 of CG was more successful and I enjoyed the view. Went to doggy again after that, I couldn't decide whether I liked her tits more or her ass more. I am definitely a boob guy, but she has a great ass too and it looks real nice on her tall thin frame. Mish for the finale where I got my arms under her legs and drilled her until I popped in the bag.

    Quick shower to clean up afterwards, kiss goodbye and I was on my way. Damage was $340 for 45 minutes. Kinda steep for this girl but Japanese are always overpriced at DDY\SL. I am glad I fucked her once, but it's a no repeat for me. Really nice body, but her GFE needs work and she is a bit tall for my taste.

    Recommendation: yes.

    Repeat: no.

  5. #10635

    Go to place?

    What's your go to place to try?

  6. #10634
    Love my NYAF girls, but my last couple trips have been frustrating because of the single table shower; I love a good sudsy TS. Standing shower is just not the same.

    Anyone have any recommendations on other spas that do have ample TS capacity? I miss the old Bubblesgirls location with 2.

  7. #10633
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Nyasianfitness.

    Helen there does Greek but it's YMMV depending on your size.
    At least one other at NYAF openly does Greek. Name begins with a why but I do not recall which one. You can ask the MMS.

  8. #10632
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Nyasianfitness.

    Helen there does Greek but it's YMMV depending on your size.
    NYAF Sara no matter your size. I went balls deep on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DemetriM  [View Original Post]
    Guess I'm late to the party. Hit up DDY to see Kylie and was told "She gone. ".

    Anyone know where she ended up?
    I don't think she is gone gone. I asked Wawa the other day and she said may be back soon. I can ask again.

  9. #10631
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterDarkInk  [View Original Post]
    Not from this area I'm from Albany and will be visiting, can someone point in the direction of this spa? And if they know any asian chicks that provide anal it would be greatly appreciated. I would return the favor but Albany is terrible. However if anyone plans on taking a trip to Panama that's a different story.
    Nyasianfitness.

    Helen there does Greek but it's YMMV depending on your size.

  10. #10630

    Elia NYAF

    In the city for work, so as usual text and get the line up. Elia was available and per another members review decided to take the dive. Get to the spot, usual walk by reception and up you go. Mms recognized me and gave me the usual groping hello and led me to the room. Waited for a bit and in comes Elia. Great looking girl, nice body, well proportioned. Those tits were awesome I immediately jumped on them. She was giddy and helped me undress, as soon as my pants were off she had me in her mouth just deep throating. Nice preview. Take care of donation and off to shower. Run into MMS again and she give me a nice smile and tug as I walk by.

    In the shower, man this girl can work it. Go through all the motions and she tells me to tuck my knees in a bit, she then proceed to give me a pretty intense rim job while tugging. Flip over and she noticed I liked her tits so she gets on top and slides me in between her tits and just goes to town. Could have unloaded there and then. Towards the end a girl in pink lingerie walked in the shower to tell her to hurry up, she looked cute, I don't remember if there name was lucy or lecia.

    Back in the room she has me laydown. Without hesitation while she is blowing me she pushes my legs back to my knees and commences to rim me. Later we switch to 69 and man can she DT, slobber everywhere, awesome view. Get her in CG and she pounds away. She said she came and seems true bc she was seizing a bit LOL. We switch to doggy then missionary so I can see her tits bounce and blow my load.

    I am usually good for 1 time if the sessions is as intense as it was, but after 5 minutes she was gobbling me up asking for a second load but in her mouth this time. After a rough 10 min of just blowing me she actually got it out of me. All in all great time, her body is great and she likes to get into it. English wasnt so bad we did communicate the important things.

  11. #10629

    Helen and Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    Hitting NYAF with a friend on Thursday for a double girl session. Anyone have any recommendations for the 2 girls who also participate with each other?
    I knew I made the right decision last time but I rarely repeat the same provider within a short period of time; so I had to switch things up last night. I don't normally have sessions with more than one person but I had hard time picking between these two and they were standing next to each-other when the MMS brought them down for a meet and greet. Half hour was a bit more than I was planning on dropping and an hour with both would have killed me in many ways.

    Helen is one of the most attractive girls I've seen at AMP. Her legs are something else and her ass is the perfect size despite not being disproportionately huge. Sara is cute / more petite but still has a nice body; only her fake rack is bigger than Helens smaller naturals. Pretty soon I didn't see much of either of their bodies and just the top of heads.

    If there was thing that went on the most during my half hour, it was being on the receiving end of a hungry suck job. I was getting sucked up, down, left, right, on my back, on my knees, I was moving around so much you would think I was getting my dick sucked in another time zone. Sara can suck a dick like it isn't even there. She encouraged me to go further in, but I didn't have any dick left. Helen took advantage of her tongue a bit more, and her mouth feels smaller, different sensation. What she lacked in depth was made up for with a whirlwind of tongue flicks on my dick, balls, and everything in between. I didn't do table shower but they put down a towel on the bed and put own the gel, slid around and felt like the same thing. One of them rimmed me at one point which caught me off guard but I just rolled with it. Idk about any else but I usually like to be in the shower for that kind of stuff.

    I got a couple of strokes in with each of them despite being practically taken care of the whole time. Helen is better at fucking IMO. Her ass in doggie was phenomenal and moved her hips really well on top. Maybe didn't feel as much of a connection with Sara, hard to say though as Helen is talkative and demands attention that took away from her. Regardless I pounded away on top but ultimately released a solid shot into Sara's happily awaiting mouth and didn't even blink; definitely pro oral skills. Two is fun; just might break my rule and seen Helen again as I felt at the end I still had some strokes left for her at the end of it all.

  12. #10628
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    This one's easy. Try Cherry and Carry, they are supposedly sisters and have a great track record working as a duo.

    Or else try Ada and have her pick the second girl.
    Ada has been gone for a while. I think Helen is the best choice, her service is matched by her good looks.

  13. #10627

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by DemetriM  [View Original Post]
    Guess I'm late to the party. Hit up DDY to see Kylie and was told "She gone. ".

    Anyone know where she ended up?
    I second this question. Any ideas?

  14. #10626

    Late to the Party

    Guess I'm late to the party. Hit up DDY to see Kylie and was told "She gone. ".

    Anyone know where she ended up?

  15. #10625
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    This one's easy. Try Cherry and Carry, they are supposedly sisters and have a great track record working as a duo.

    Or else try Ada and have her pick the second girl.
    Not from this area I'm from Albany and will be visiting, can someone point in the direction of this spa? And if they know any asian chicks that provide anal it would be greatly appreciated. I would return the favor but Albany is terrible. However if anyone plans on taking a trip to Panama that's a different story.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape