Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10624
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    Hitting NYAF with a friend on Thursday for a double girl session. Does anyone have any recommendations for the 2 girls who also participate with each other?
    This one's easy. Try Cherry and Carry, they are supposedly sisters and have a great track record working as a duo.

    Or else try Ada and have her pick the second girl.

  2. #10623
    Quote Originally Posted by Geli333  [View Original Post]
    What is LKFXO?
    Pretty sure it's https://www.lkfxo.com/.

  3. #10622
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    That makes sense for DDY. Genghis, tried to PM but your messages are full. Clear some out.
    Ok, I cleared it out.

  4. #10621

    NYAF Duo

    Hitting NYAF with a friend on Thursday for a double girl session. Anyone have any recommendations for the 2 girls who also participate with each other?

  5. #10620

    Young slender Ebony at Asian spa

    Back to Foxy bodywork on 37th st. Busty Jasmine came back but decided to repeat Candace. More vigorous BBBJ, BLS. She loves gentle and deep poundings. Filled the bag in Scissor.

  6. #10619
    Quote Originally Posted by MillHouse  [View Original Post]
    I checked in for a shot with Lexi over at City Place Spa. A bang up oral performance and she didn't slack on the rest of the session either.

    I asked for Lexi but I guess I wasn't totally ready for her. She came in and wow, she's hot! D cups, tanned and toned, pretty face. Her English is pretty good and she's got a real fun personality. I paid the house toll and we went to the shower. Definitely not your average AMP chick. Liked to chat, nice but not shy at all, went right to cleaning my johnson and cleaned it about 3 times in the shower. I did tell her how good it was so that probably helped, LOL. Otherwise the shower was good and I was squeaky clean afterwards.

    Good massage back in the room but it didn't go on too long. I was getting too ready, LOL. I complained to her about how worked up my johnson was. So she laughed at me and then told me to flip. I tipped and after a couple glorious minutes of DFK, she went right to work, while taking off her outfit as she went along. Not sure how to describe her BBBJ except that she definitely did things I hadn't had done before, LOL. Top notch skills. DT action and her tongue is amazing. Finished with FS in doggy where I got a great reach around feel of her big ol boobs and then mish. She's a great shag and knows how to work her hips. Extra tip above standard for the GFE session but still cheaper than other GFE places and definitely worth a repeat session.
    Hi, is it same Lexi as in peach spa?

  7. #10618

    Ddy

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    They post their schedule on UG and twitter.

    Not sure why they changed her name. Most of the reviews I saw for her were good. Probably moved her to DDY because they had 4 girls there yesterday. 3 after I went there.

    Grace Emma was Anna at AL. Both places had same owner. Emma always had good reviews.
    That makes sense for DDY. Genghis, tried to PM but your messages are full. Clear some out.

  8. #10617

    Lkfxo?

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    God damn Angela Baby girl at LKFXO is a true smoke show. Fucking high class looking girl with fancy dress and a beautiful face and body. Saw her, didn't fuck her. Was there to bang Japanese but I regret not banging Angela Baby.

    Forget Manhattan C girls. WTF there is no comparison!
    What is LKFXO?

  9. #10616
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    They grace us with their beauty, but it's a fleeting beauty. Always temporary, ephemeral, transient. Like a cherry blossoms flower petals floating gently on the breeze hehe.
    Poetry on motion right there!

  10. #10615

    Elia at NYAF

    As soon as Elia came in I knew I had made the right choice. After waiting to check this place out I was finally face to face with a pair worth smothering myself in. Mutual groping when she first came in. They might be enhanced but if they are they weren't small to begin with. As far as I can tell they are real. A little bit older than expected but she is hot regardless and you can only really tell age by looking at subtle details, I put her at mid 30's or so.

    She read my mind because as soon as we went to wash up she washed me all over and barely used her hands. Even standing up she was able to slide all over and caressed my junk with the tips of her fingernails that had me shivering. Almost made me pop using her tits to squeeze me off all with a devilish smile. She knew what she was doing.

    This chick knows how to set the mood right. Made out for a bit with her after we came back, only thing that I noticed was her teeth were a bit crooked but not a deal breaker when you take everything else into consideration. After we made out for a bit she started to BBBJ me and she started turning herself all the way around so she hovered over me in 69 and I got a few licks in. She went pretty deep and kept up the pace, good skills.

    Head was nice but I was looking forward to those cannons of hers bouncing around on top. Like clockwork she hopped on and the first stroke went all the way in no hesitation. She can take a pounding and I didn't hold back. She is athletic but I wouldn't consider her very thin, she has a good build and perfect size for me without feeling like I'm being too rough. She has a few tricks up her sleeve though, when I had her bent over the bed she lifted one leg up and reached around to tickle my balls from the back, first time for that. Limited communication but that didn't stop the fun. Very happy I checked this place out; I saw a few other chicks on the way out that might be up next.

  11. #10614
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Sure. They work predominantly in Manhattan for 2-4 weeks before they leave LOL. This is the most tragic part of J-girls: they always leave eventually.

    They grace us with their beauty, but it's a fleeting beauty. Always temporary, ephemeral, transient. Like a cherry blossoms flower petals floating gently on the breeze hehe.

    There are a few like Yume and Aya that seem to work in NYC long term. But it's the fresh young cuties (the cherry blossoms) that interest me.
    I have seen Yume and Tadia but as you say, they are not the fresh young cuties. So with Yume, you get pussy and ass and I am working on her kissing. That is ass backwards LOL.

  12. #10613

    Cherry Blossoms

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    There are venues for older C and K girls who work predominantly in Manhattan. Any 20's J girl who work predominantly in Manhattan? I prefer investing time in a girl as opposed to the one-offs.
    Sure. They work predominantly in Manhattan for 2-4 weeks before they leave LOL. This is the tragic thing about J-girls: they always leave eventually.

    They grace us with their beauty, but it's a fleeting beauty. Always temporary, ephemeral, transient. Like a cherry blossoms flower petals floating gently on the breeze hehe.

    There are a few like Yume, Azu and Aya that seem to work in NYC long term. But it's the fresh young cuties (the cherry blossoms) that interest me.

  13. #10612

    Local Japanese Pussy in Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I banged this girl over the weekend haha. High class looking indeed! And that fucking dress OMG, it looked like it was made for her. She gave me a lovely striptease out of that dress. Mid 20's with great fit modelesque looking body and very nice bubble butt. Beautiful face. Had a nice Bush, which I am noticing is much more common in Flushing. You fucking Manhattaners ruin the good bushes LOL. Not a very pretty pussy though, which is a priority for me. These Flushing Chinese girls definitely have their charms, but there is no substitute for a beautiful Japanese innie haha.

    Agree about Manhattan C-girls. Funny thing is though, the more of these Flushing C-girls I fuck, the more I am convinced that Japanese women will always be my favorite. Trying new things is good, but at the same time I am often left wondering why I deviate from seeing J-girls at all. They are simply the best, and we are so very lucky to have them in NYC LOL.

    This is why Manhattan is the better option overall IMO, especially for those who prefer Japanese. Manhattan has more or less the same hot young J-girls, but better price structure, plus accurate pics and ample reviews to work off. In Manhattan, what you see is what you get, usually at least. Flushing is an expensive blind box by comparison.
    There are venues for older C and K girls who work predominantly in Manhattan. Any 20's J girl who work predominantly in Manhattan? I prefer investing time in a girl as opposed to the one-offs.

  14. #10611

    Japanese Pussy: There is no substitute

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    God damn Angela Baby girl at LKFXO is a true smoke show. Fucking high class looking girl with fancy dress and a beautiful face and body. Saw her, didn't fuck her. Was there to bang Japanese but I regret not banging Angela Baby.

    Forget Manhattan C girls. WTF there is no comparison!
    I banged this girl over the weekend haha. High class looking indeed! And that fucking dress OMG, it looked like it was made for her. She gave me a lovely striptease out of that dress. Mid 20's with great fit modelesque looking body and very nice bubble butt. Beautiful face. Had a nice Bush, which I am noticing is much more common in Flushing. You fucking Manhattaners ruin the good bushes LOL. Not a very pretty pussy though, which is a priority for me. These Flushing Chinese girls definitely have their charms, but there is no substitute for a beautiful Japanese innie haha.

    Agree about Manhattan C-girls. Funny thing is though, the more of these Flushing C-girls I fuck, the more I am convinced that Japanese women will always be my favorite. Trying new things is good, but at the same time I am often left wondering why I deviate from seeing J-girls at all. They are simply the best, and we are so very lucky to have them in NYC LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakattekina  [View Original Post]
    The thing about the Flushing houses for me has been that they almost never seem to use real girl pics so it's impossible to tell who you're going to get. I don't like surprises especially at Flushing prices!
    This is why Manhattan is the better option overall IMO, especially for those who prefer Japanese. Manhattan has more or less the same hot young J-girls, but better price structure, plus accurate pics and ample reviews to work off. In Manhattan, what you see is what you get, usually at least. Flushing is an expensive blind box by comparison.

  15. #10610
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakattekina  [View Original Post]
    The thing about the Flushing houses for me has been that they almost never seem to use real girl pics so it's impossible to tell who you're going to get. I don't like surprises especially at Flushing prices!

    If you text them do they share real pics or do you really have to just show up and hope for the best?
    Show up and pray for the best but they apparently let you check on girls who are available so you can decide who you want to bang.

    I go when I got something to do and I go for a new Chinese meal after and has some take out to fill out dinner for next couple of days!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape