Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 13126
-
06-29-23 13:20 #11161Senior Member

Posts: 259Damn. That's late.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
My mongering is usually weekend afternoons or 8-10 pm on a weekend night.
I may have to check it out this weekend.
-
06-29-23 13:16 #11160Senior Member

Posts: 630Without commenting on what I may think this relationship is for her, I think this is the clearest sign over what this really is for you.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
I think you enjoy the closeness you have with her because being with her is the true GFE. She enjoys having you around, she probably feels really safe with you and as a result, the sex is a lot more fulfilling.
But in the end there may not be enough there for you to structure a relationship around this, because you are already getting to the point where you are tired of being around her. And it hasn't really been that long (in calendar days) that you've been involved with her.
A lot of that is probably in how limited things are around what you are ok doing with her in public. Your world with her is probably pretty small.
Not going to tell you how to run your life or how to structure this relationship with her, but you should be asking yourself some of these questions because I think this is definitely a relationship you want to be having exclusively on your terms, at least at this point.
Unless you're going to bring her home with you and start including her in all facets of your life, which is an entirely different conversation.
-
06-29-23 11:17 #11159Senior Member

Posts: 25111:15 am.
Not going to lie, I want to go home.
-
06-29-23 08:44 #11158Senior Member

Posts: 2518:43 am.
Weird ass night.
-
06-29-23 00:51 #11157Senior Member

Posts: 223Absolutely, if you see them. Summer was fantastic for the price. Not the Kenso zombies. Picked her up around 2:15 am on Saturday night (early Sunday) and around 12:15 am Sunday night. She'd told me on Sat that she headed over 11:30 pm. I've never seen girls there before.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 22:19 #11156Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I don't let street prostitutes use their phone in or near my car.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Big no no.
I was born at night. Just not last night.
-
06-28-23 19:24 #11155Senior Member

Posts: 2517:23 pm.
Ok I'm super worried. She's acting brand new today. She seems very happy and wants to hold hands now. Any suggestions? I'm not sure if she's happy because of me. Or someone else.
I never asked her about her personal life.
The only thing different we did was yesterday when I went inside the house, chilled and watch Netflix. My dick obviously didn’t get any bigger since the last time
-
06-28-23 19:19 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 251For you I can do $200 for same treatment.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
$50 extra for a kisses.
-
06-28-23 18:59 #11153Senior Member

Posts: 514Wtf
What. The. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
This is getting weird bro.
-
06-28-23 18:49 #11152Senior Member

Posts: 2516:48 pm.
Your Goddess Melanie is out.
K and Allenghany.
-
06-28-23 17:46 #11151Senior Member

Posts: 251Why can't more members be like you. You been a positive impact. If Sin is cool with it, I will let her hug you, have her look into your eyes and make her say I love you to you.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Bro message me your email or something. I got some pics for you
-
06-28-23 14:40 #11150Senior Member

Posts: 251Thanks I never knew about that area. I'll check it out.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 14:33 #11149Senior Member

Posts: 251How am I in a relationship with her? Explain your theory now.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
I told her I loved her ONCE after I kicked her out one day, she started to cry and gave me that "look". Not sure if you ever experienced that "look" a girl gives you. Then I blurted out I love you.
Oh wait.
Yea but jokes aside, I know this ain't going to last forever.
I post pics of her so why'all can enjoy them. Would you post of your girlfriend on here?
You think I'm going to stop enjoying myself?
I know what I got right now. I'm no fool.
Your Goddess Melanie is terrible and why'all simping over her. Yall couldnt keep Melanie in check and she ran back to her baby dad.
Everyday we talk, I always ask her why you never block me. She always say "you know why".
No b1tch I don't know why. I'm still trying to figure that one out. She got to explain herself.
-
06-28-23 14:03 #11148Senior Member

Posts: 645This bul is in a full fledge relationship with her. LOL. This is not going to end well.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 13:35 #11147Senior Member

Posts: 465Mr. Mister1234 But How Did You Know!?
Hey you stalking me!? That's me!! Drop that zero and get with this hero! 😎 My most powerful line usually works on all chicks but unfortunately it didn't work on her that day. Aw shucks!
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
I understand you really like *beep* but this isn't a contest of who's the best SW (even if she is a SW which you never confirmed cause comparing a SW to a regular chick with an addiction is not the same but you already know that). But you actually went looking for a bad picture of Melanie to indirectly bash her looks because God forbid some mongers don't share the same opinion as yourself? Melanie is no Goddess, but look around the ave at all the supermodels just all over the place. This site is for mongers to help each other. But hey, do what you do to get your self esteem up kid. I was just about to PM you to continue posting publicly about J_? I mean *Beep* too! Anyhoe, do whatever makes you happy, cause you deserve it kiddo!
No hate coming from Sam, just congratulating! Hope all goes well with you and her!
Sam Katz 😎 aka AMPimp.











Reply With Quote




