The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 875 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11169
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Dude, were you cruising the ave on foot looking for action? If so, where were you planning on taking someone?
    Ha! Should have specified I was in an automobile!

  2. #11168
    Quote Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Disappointed, I took the L, and headed back home.
    Dude, were you cruising the ave on foot looking for action? If so, where were you planning on taking someone?

  3. #11167

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    2:30 pm. Finally.
    You should block out her address there kiddo. Not hard at all to figure out.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.

  4. #11166

    Few hours on the K ave.

    Ran into Melanie, she had the bf sticking to her and looking rather rough! These girls go down rather fast now. Not like before when you had them in their prime for a few years!

    Also saw Bridget, called out to her, she just ignored, and kept on walking! What world are we living in where street walkers don't respond to their F-ing name!

    Disappointed, I took the L, and headed back home.

  5. #11165
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Can I suggest you create your own thread (like cookie jars photos) since you seem to be fixated on her and half this thread has just been about this one girl for the past couple weeks.

    I believe most mongers would like to get back to actual street walkers experience.
    I apologize.

  6. #11164
    2:30 pm. Finally.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8010.jpeg‎  

  7. #11163
    1:49 pm. Still going strong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8007.jpeg‎  

  8. #11162
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    7:23 pm.

    Ok I'm super worried. She's acting brand new today. She seems very happy and wants to hold hands now. Any suggestions? I'm not sure if she's happy because of me. Or someone else.

    I never asked her about her personal life.

    The only thing different we did was yesterday when I went inside the house, chilled and watch Netflix. My dick obviously didnt get any bigger since the last time
    Can I suggest you create your own thread (like cookie jars photos) since you seem to be fixated on her and half this thread has just been about this one girl for the past couple weeks.

    I believe most mongers would like to get back to actual street walkers experience.

  9. #11161
    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely, if you see them. Summer was fantastic for the price. Not the Kenso zombies. Picked her up around 2:15 am on Saturday night (early Sunday) and around 12:15 am Sunday night. She'd told me on Sat that she headed over 11:30 pm. I've never seen girls there before.
    Damn. That's late.

    My mongering is usually weekend afternoons or 8-10 pm on a weekend night.

    I may have to check it out this weekend.

  10. #11160
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    11:15 am.

    Not going to lie, I want to go home.
    Without commenting on what I may think this relationship is for her, I think this is the clearest sign over what this really is for you.

    I think you enjoy the closeness you have with her because being with her is the true GFE. She enjoys having you around, she probably feels really safe with you and as a result, the sex is a lot more fulfilling.

    But in the end there may not be enough there for you to structure a relationship around this, because you are already getting to the point where you are tired of being around her. And it hasn't really been that long (in calendar days) that you've been involved with her.

    A lot of that is probably in how limited things are around what you are ok doing with her in public. Your world with her is probably pretty small.

    Not going to tell you how to run your life or how to structure this relationship with her, but you should be asking yourself some of these questions because I think this is definitely a relationship you want to be having exclusively on your terms, at least at this point.

    Unless you're going to bring her home with you and start including her in all facets of your life, which is an entirely different conversation.

  11. #11159
    11:15 am.

    Not going to lie, I want to go home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7999.jpeg‎   IMG_7998.jpeg‎  

  12. #11158
    8:43 am.

    Weird ass night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7984.jpeg‎  

  13. #11157
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    What time of the night?

    Would you recommend over Kensington in terms of quantity, quality and safety?

    Thanks,

    Ken.
    Absolutely, if you see them. Summer was fantastic for the price. Not the Kenso zombies. Picked her up around 2:15 am on Saturday night (early Sunday) and around 12:15 am Sunday night. She'd told me on Sat that she headed over 11:30 pm. I've never seen girls there before.

  14. #11156
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    7:23 pm.

    Ok I'm super worried. She's acting brand new today. She seems very happy and wants to hold hands now. Any suggestions? I'm not sure if she's happy because of me. Or someone else.

    I never asked her about her personal life.

    The only thing different we did was yesterday when I went inside the house, chilled and watch Netflix. My dick obviously didnt get any bigger since the last time
    I don't let street prostitutes use their phone in or near my car.

    Big no no.

    I was born at night. Just not last night.

  15. #11155
    7:23 pm.

    Ok I'm super worried. She's acting brand new today. She seems very happy and wants to hold hands now. Any suggestions? I'm not sure if she's happy because of me. Or someone else.

    I never asked her about her personal life.

    The only thing different we did was yesterday when I went inside the house, chilled and watch Netflix. My dick obviously didn’t get any bigger since the last time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7816.jpg‎   IMG_7821.jpg‎   IMG_7818.jpg‎   IMG_7819.jpg‎   IMG_7820.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape