Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 13119
-
06-28-23 19:19 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 251For you I can do $200 for same treatment.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
$50 extra for a kisses.
-
06-28-23 18:59 #11153Senior Member

Posts: 514Wtf
What. The. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
This is getting weird bro.
-
06-28-23 18:49 #11152Senior Member

Posts: 2516:48 pm.
Your Goddess Melanie is out.
K and Allenghany.
-
06-28-23 17:46 #11151Senior Member

Posts: 251Why can't more members be like you. You been a positive impact. If Sin is cool with it, I will let her hug you, have her look into your eyes and make her say I love you to you.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Bro message me your email or something. I got some pics for you
-
06-28-23 14:40 #11150Senior Member

Posts: 251Thanks I never knew about that area. I'll check it out.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 14:33 #11149Senior Member

Posts: 251How am I in a relationship with her? Explain your theory now.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
I told her I loved her ONCE after I kicked her out one day, she started to cry and gave me that "look". Not sure if you ever experienced that "look" a girl gives you. Then I blurted out I love you.
Oh wait.
Yea but jokes aside, I know this ain't going to last forever.
I post pics of her so why'all can enjoy them. Would you post of your girlfriend on here?
You think I'm going to stop enjoying myself?
I know what I got right now. I'm no fool.
Your Goddess Melanie is terrible and why'all simping over her. Yall couldnt keep Melanie in check and she ran back to her baby dad.
Everyday we talk, I always ask her why you never block me. She always say "you know why".
No b1tch I don't know why. I'm still trying to figure that one out. She got to explain herself.
-
06-28-23 14:03 #11148Senior Member

Posts: 642This bul is in a full fledge relationship with her. LOL. This is not going to end well.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 13:35 #11147Senior Member

Posts: 465Mr. Mister1234 But How Did You Know!?
Hey you stalking me!? That's me!! Drop that zero and get with this hero! 😎 My most powerful line usually works on all chicks but unfortunately it didn't work on her that day. Aw shucks!
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
I understand you really like *beep* but this isn't a contest of who's the best SW (even if she is a SW which you never confirmed cause comparing a SW to a regular chick with an addiction is not the same but you already know that). But you actually went looking for a bad picture of Melanie to indirectly bash her looks because God forbid some mongers don't share the same opinion as yourself? Melanie is no Goddess, but look around the ave at all the supermodels just all over the place. This site is for mongers to help each other. But hey, do what you do to get your self esteem up kid. I was just about to PM you to continue posting publicly about J_? I mean *Beep* too! Anyhoe, do whatever makes you happy, cause you deserve it kiddo!
No hate coming from Sam, just congratulating! Hope all goes well with you and her!
Sam Katz 😎 aka AMPimp.
-
06-28-23 13:34 #11146Senior Member

Posts: 259What time of the night?
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
Would you recommend over Kensington in terms of quantity, quality and safety?
Thanks,
Ken.
-
06-28-23 12:51 #11145Senior Member

Posts: 223WSW South Philly
Some action in SE Philly late night. Jersey girls hitchhiking over the bridge from Camden and working near the sports complex. Saw Sat, Sunday and Monday nights late. Saturday and Sunday I picked up "Summer" near Packer and Front (under the bridge). WSW early 20's, early in the addiction journey. Decent skin. Long blond hair, jeans, light blue t-shirt. Prices reasonable (30/50) and no rush. Saw another WSW that was older.
-
06-28-23 10:31 #11144Senior Member

Posts: 1041Damn. Wish I will find a piece like this one day.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
I can see why you can't get enough of her. Enjoy it while you can.
TG9.
-
06-28-23 10:30 #11143Senior Member

Posts: 1041Was it a success? LOL.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
TG9.
-
06-28-23 01:47 #11142Regular Member

Posts: 12Extract Yourself
Extract yourself. There is no way this turns out in a positive way for you. Wank off to the "what might have beens" but get the fuck out.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 21:35 #11141Senior Member

Posts: 251Nonsense. Dahmer was gay and only had male victims.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
I never mentioned this but we do be arguing a lot and talk the next day like nothing had happened.
-
06-27-23 21:16 #11140Asshole

Posts: 399Dahmer
I fear that one day we are going to see on the news that swim went dahmer on this chick.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






