Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 15278
-
06-28-23 22:18 #10628Senior Member

Posts: 30Helen and Sara
I knew I made the right decision last time but I rarely repeat the same provider within a short period of time; so I had to switch things up last night. I don't normally have sessions with more than one person but I had hard time picking between these two and they were standing next to each-other when the MMS brought them down for a meet and greet. Half hour was a bit more than I was planning on dropping and an hour with both would have killed me in many ways.
Originally Posted by JSmith10
[View Original Post]
Helen is one of the most attractive girls I've seen at AMP. Her legs are something else and her ass is the perfect size despite not being disproportionately huge. Sara is cute / more petite but still has a nice body; only her fake rack is bigger than Helens smaller naturals. Pretty soon I didn't see much of either of their bodies and just the top of heads.
If there was thing that went on the most during my half hour, it was being on the receiving end of a hungry suck job. I was getting sucked up, down, left, right, on my back, on my knees, I was moving around so much you would think I was getting my dick sucked in another time zone. Sara can suck a dick like it isn't even there. She encouraged me to go further in, but I didn't have any dick left. Helen took advantage of her tongue a bit more, and her mouth feels smaller, different sensation. What she lacked in depth was made up for with a whirlwind of tongue flicks on my dick, balls, and everything in between. I didn't do table shower but they put down a towel on the bed and put own the gel, slid around and felt like the same thing. One of them rimmed me at one point which caught me off guard but I just rolled with it. Idk about any else but I usually like to be in the shower for that kind of stuff.
I got a couple of strokes in with each of them despite being practically taken care of the whole time. Helen is better at fucking IMO. Her ass in doggie was phenomenal and moved her hips really well on top. Maybe didn't feel as much of a connection with Sara, hard to say though as Helen is talkative and demands attention that took away from her. Regardless I pounded away on top but ultimately released a solid shot into Sara's happily awaiting mouth and didn't even blink; definitely pro oral skills. Two is fun; just might break my rule and seen Helen again as I felt at the end I still had some strokes left for her at the end of it all.
-
06-28-23 21:04 #10627Senior Member

Posts: 30Ada has been gone for a while. I think Helen is the best choice, her service is matched by her good looks.
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 20:52 #10626Senior Member

Posts: 156Kylie
I second this question. Any ideas?
Originally Posted by DemetriM
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 20:48 #10625Senior Member

Posts: 44Late to the Party
Guess I'm late to the party. Hit up DDY to see Kylie and was told "She gone. ".
Anyone know where she ended up?
-
06-28-23 16:48 #10624Senior Member

Posts: 208Not from this area I'm from Albany and will be visiting, can someone point in the direction of this spa? And if they know any asian chicks that provide anal it would be greatly appreciated. I would return the favor but Albany is terrible. However if anyone plans on taking a trip to Panama that's a different story.
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 12:51 #10623Senior Member

Posts: 1645This one's easy. Try Cherry and Carry, they are supposedly sisters and have a great track record working as a duo.
Originally Posted by JSmith10
[View Original Post]
Or else try Ada and have her pick the second girl.
-
06-28-23 07:20 #10622Senior Member

Posts: 4755Pretty sure it's https://www.lkfxo.com/.
Originally Posted by Geli333
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 22:45 #10621Senior Member

Posts: 1765Ok, I cleared it out.
Originally Posted by JSmith10
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 22:00 #10620Senior Member

Posts: 156NYAF Duo
Hitting NYAF with a friend on Thursday for a double girl session. Anyone have any recommendations for the 2 girls who also participate with each other?
-
06-27-23 20:13 #10619Regular Member

Posts: 20Young slender Ebony at Asian spa
Back to Foxy bodywork on 37th st. Busty Jasmine came back but decided to repeat Candace. More vigorous BBBJ, BLS. She loves gentle and deep poundings. Filled the bag in Scissor.
-
06-27-23 17:33 #10618Senior Member

Posts: 49Hi, is it same Lexi as in peach spa?
Originally Posted by MillHouse
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 17:13 #10617Senior Member

Posts: 156Ddy
That makes sense for DDY. Genghis, tried to PM but your messages are full. Clear some out.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 15:52 #10616Senior Member

Posts: 49Lkfxo?
What is LKFXO?
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 15:14 #10615Senior Member

Posts: 4098Poetry on motion right there!
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 12:13 #10614Senior Member

Posts: 30Elia at NYAF
As soon as Elia came in I knew I had made the right choice. After waiting to check this place out I was finally face to face with a pair worth smothering myself in. Mutual groping when she first came in. They might be enhanced but if they are they weren't small to begin with. As far as I can tell they are real. A little bit older than expected but she is hot regardless and you can only really tell age by looking at subtle details, I put her at mid 30's or so.
She read my mind because as soon as we went to wash up she washed me all over and barely used her hands. Even standing up she was able to slide all over and caressed my junk with the tips of her fingernails that had me shivering. Almost made me pop using her tits to squeeze me off all with a devilish smile. She knew what she was doing.
This chick knows how to set the mood right. Made out for a bit with her after we came back, only thing that I noticed was her teeth were a bit crooked but not a deal breaker when you take everything else into consideration. After we made out for a bit she started to BBBJ me and she started turning herself all the way around so she hovered over me in 69 and I got a few licks in. She went pretty deep and kept up the pace, good skills.
Head was nice but I was looking forward to those cannons of hers bouncing around on top. Like clockwork she hopped on and the first stroke went all the way in no hesitation. She can take a pounding and I didn't hold back. She is athletic but I wouldn't consider her very thin, she has a good build and perfect size for me without feeling like I'm being too rough. She has a few tricks up her sleeve though, when I had her bent over the bed she lifted one leg up and reached around to tickle my balls from the back, first time for that. Limited communication but that didn't stop the fun. Very happy I checked this place out; I saw a few other chicks on the way out that might be up next.











Reply With Quote





