Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 736 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9723

    4th of July

    Day drinking and thought I'd get some before the fireworks.

    There was activity out there but didn't seem like many working girls.

    Maybe the rain scared them away or it was their day off because of the holiday.

    Finally scooped up a WSW. Said her name was Caroline but not THE Caroline This one was a plump little brunette.

    She was soaked. Head to toe. Took some convincing to her her naked and go full service. Claimed she only did BBBJ because she had a boyfriend. Anyways fucked her raw in the backseat cip. She smelled and complained the whole time. What a pain in the ass she was. Alright body she was plump but her tits where flat and two different sizes one A cup and the other B / C cup. LOL.

    Dropped her off at McDonald's. It was raining hard at this point but she got out.

  2. #9722

    Rainy Day

    A few mornings ago, picked up our popular SW, Caroline off the main street. Looking pretty as usual. But, rough around the edges and had a smell.

    This morning, there was a few walking around. But, apparently, the July 4th holiday means they're not working neither. They were all chilling out across the fire station against the wall with a group of goons. I tried to wait, passed them a few times, a couple got up after sitting for awhile and as they were heading to the McDonald's, they just walked right by without a look. I get it that some of them are wet and probably not in the mood. But, it was odd that no one was working.

    Drove around for maybe an hour before calling it a day and staying in on this gloomy day. Have fun.

  3. #9721

    Legacy

    Picked up a girl thirty minutes past nine on allerton tonight I've seen once before on dot ave. She was wearing a tank top and cream color leggings and has a facial tattoo.

    On the way to the spot she said what are you looking for? I said BJ! with or without a condom? I said without, I had just manscaped so that was a plus.

    She said would you tip me ten bucks more if its good? I said yes. Really nice girl takes directions very well she sucked the balls and cock excellent!

    Told her to go faster popped a huge load she spit out the door said I would have sucked your balls longer if you wanted.

    Dropped her off at the gas station said goodbye. at first confused her for an older lady walking but she's mid 30's, if you see her pick her up. Takes directions very well no drama mama.

    Damage 50 bucks.

  4. #9720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  5. #9719

    Car vs Foot

    [Deleted by Admin]

    You are advocating, theft and extortion for sure and maybe kidnapping.

    There is no place here for that.

    A2

  6. #9718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Just rambling/ Foot Mongering

    Just an opinion but, I find it a HELL of alot better to pick up SW on foot as a opposed to my car. You just never know what kind of girl you're getting. Is she unstable, mental health issues, drugged, a ROB?. There's constant stories of guys who have nightmares trying to get girls out of thier cars and I don't need the headache. Of course, the bizzare part is when you're familiar with the girl but she pulls bait and switches. That can piss any guy off.

    MeatMan

  7. #9717
    Quote Originally Posted by EnygmaLover  [View Original Post]
    How's the scene right now looking for picking up SWs on foot? I don't have a car for a while, but I'm feeling like having a bit of summer fun.
    Foot is fine. I just never know where to do it. I did it a few times at NMS. Have to walk a good distance for the spots. But, it's definitely a better choice than a car. You can always walk away if the deal isn't to your satisfaction. Where, a car you have to fight to get them out.

  8. #9716

    Dot Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Every time I do the run on Dot Ave. I NEVER see any SW's except the 1-2 trannies. I usually go at night. Is there a good time to go? You all have any luck?
    Dot Ave is one of the less active areas but when I do cruise I might spot 1 or 2 walkers a night, I've personally never seen a tranny ovet there but I wouldn't be surprised. When I do find them they're either unappealing or trying to get an unreasonable price. Found a fatassed blonde out there maybe a month ago and she said she starts at 80 and wasn't budging. For now, it seems like any worthwhile girls have to be found by coincidence which sucks but I don't mind keeping the almighty $40 tucked just in case.

    This wasnt on dot ave but when my car was down the other week and I had to hoof it to work I found a BBW / SSBBW lightskin at a bustop on washington st and mass ave. I didn't have funds to spare as I had to fix my car but it seems like that's how its going to be for awhile until some other political turmoil draws the cops resources and funding elsewhere. It's literally been shit since homie on Southhampton went viral eating ass broad day.

  9. #9715
    How's the scene right now looking for picking up SWs on foot? I don't have a car for a while, but I'm feeling like having a bit of summer fun.

  10. #9714

    Dorchester Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    Blue Hill Ave from the too of magazine street to about grove hall / stop & shop.

    Dorchester Ave from the Speedway / Mass Ave up to about Park St. Sometimes all the way up to Ashmont station.

    And if you're fearless you can try your luck at Nubian / Dudley station. Goodluck getting any worthwhile girl to leave that sidewalk full of pimps / dealers though.

    Alternatively Mass Ave From Central Square to Newmarket Square can have a few stragglers if you know what to look for.

    Good luck!
    Every time I do the run on Dot Ave. I NEVER see any SW's except the 1-2 trannies. I usually go at night. Is there a good time to go? You all have any luck?

  11. #9713

    BHA / Dot Ave / Dudley / The whole Mass Ave stretch

    Quote Originally Posted by MelBoston  [View Original Post]
    Tall brunette WSW on Allerton, BBJ, 30. No option for CIM.

    Where are some other places in town to look besides the Allerton loop? It's been dead lately.
    Blue Hill Ave from the too of magazine street to about grove hall / stop & shop.

    Dorchester Ave from the Speedway / Mass Ave up to about Park St. Sometimes all the way up to Ashmont station.

    And if you're fearless you can try your luck at Nubian / Dudley station. Goodluck getting any worthwhile girl to leave that sidewalk full of pimps / dealers though.

    Alternatively Mass Ave From Central Square to Newmarket Square can have a few stragglers if you know what to look for.

    Good luck!

  12. #9712

    Tuesday

    Tall brunette WSW on Allerton, BBJ, 30. No option for CIM.

    Where are some other places in town to look besides the Allerton loop? It's been dead lately.

  13. #9711

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Kass on the streets for awhile. She had a place in Dorchester, then was doing incalls at a hotel, similar to Fiona. Walking like a zombie and decided to stop. She was completely out of it. Fell asleep the minute she got in my car. Since I know her, I wasn't planning to just kick her out. I stopped at a spot and finally did a pump and dump. Right afterwards, fell asleep again and had a hard time kicking her out. There were a few ladies out there. But, don't recognize anyone. LEO has been patrolling lately.
    I scooped up a WSW zombie. She was doozy off as soon as she got inside. Eventually got my pants down. She goes down then pops up and knods off then I tap her head and goes back down. Again and again. Felt like I was playing whack-a-mole with her skull.

    Finally finished myself off with a HJ CIM. Can't tell if it getter better or worse out there. Plenty of LEO.

  14. #9710

    Laura

    Nothing in the streets except ugly ladies and of course, the overpriced Christine. Don't you just hate it when you want to find the girls that you like. But, keep bumping into the girls that you don't want to see? Anyways, I found our old friend, Laura, short, blond, curly hair. She had on pink top and white shorts. Huge dirty white backpack. Great session as usual. She was good, said she has an apartment to herself soon. I didn't ask if she can host. But, I'm sure she doesn't want to mess that up. Did the deed and asked to be dropped off at Target.

  15. #9709
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a long time either, but I go through there only a few times a month these days, most of my excursions are in Lynn. Whenever I do drive through Boston though I'll usually text Kass if it's dead. She'll reply an hour later when I'm already gone.

    How's she looking? That ass still plump or did she lose it?
    Still good service, except that she kept nodding off. I had to wake her up every minute until I dropped her off. She may be hitting the streets more often now that she's kicked out of her apartment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape