Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 736 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9708
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    "In-A-Gadda-the-Vida" by Iron Butterfly, 17 minutes, and 5 seconds.

    "Echoes" by Pink Floyd, 23 minutes and 35 seconds.

    If you're willing to go with electronic music though, 'The Blue Room' by The Orb, is 39 minutes and 57 seconds.

    Using song lengths to measure time is an old stripper thing, and it's definitely annoying.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Don't forget our own Donna Summer. Love to love ya. 35 min.

  2. #9707

    Kass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Kass on the streets for awhile. She had a place in Dorchester, then was doing incalls at a hotel, similar to Fiona. Walking like a zombie and decided to stop. She was completely out of it. Fell asleep the minute she got in my car. Since I know her, I wasn't planning to just kick her out. I stopped at a spot and finally did a pump and dump. Right afterwards, fell asleep again and had a hard time kicking her out. There were a few ladies out there. But, don't recognize anyone. LEO has been patrolling lately.
    I haven't seen her in a long time either, but I go through there only a few times a month these days, most of my excursions are in Lynn. Whenever I do drive through Boston though I'll usually text Kass if it's dead. She'll reply an hour later when I'm already gone.

    How's she looking? That ass still plump or did she lose it?

  3. #9706

    Kass

    Haven't seen Kass on the streets for awhile. She had a place in Dorchester, then was doing incalls at a hotel, similar to Fiona. Walking like a zombie and decided to stop. She was completely out of it. Fell asleep the minute she got in my car. Since I know her, I wasn't planning to just kick her out. I stopped at a spot and finally did a pump and dump. Right afterwards, fell asleep again and had a hard time kicking her out. There were a few ladies out there. But, don't recognize anyone. LEO has been patrolling lately.

  4. #9705

    Sky

    Tried to get a photo. But, the phone turned off. But, saw her this AM, African-American SW, wore a durag, normal clothes. Was carrying an umbrella and ditched it when she approached. Not attractive and you would be quick to drive by her. But, she's friendly and nice. No marks. Doggie style BBFSCIP. Pussy felt great and she was into it. Dropped her off at NMS station and said goodbye.

  5. #9704

    Sunday Funday

    Was a bully boy distillery Sunday getting my drink on. Leaving with a buzz on afterwards drove around the area. Lots of people and traffic but not too many WSW.

    After a couple of loops, spied a tall brunette which split off from the crowd. She wore work out clothes tight yoga pants and sports bra top. Nice figure reminded me a MILF you would see at Whole Foods. Swung around and offered her a ride.

    She looked a little rough close up. Worn out face and baby damage on her mid section. Said she was looking to make money and we drove to a spot. Told her name was Maddie.

    We agreed on prices and service. . 4 BBBJ / . 6 BBFS.

    She was tall around 5'10". D cup breasts. She most have been a beauty back in her day. Not so much anymore worn out with bruising and needle marks everywhere.

    She pulled her pants down but left her bra top on. BBBJ sloppy toppy. Closed my eyes and enjoyed her mouth work. Then all of a sudden my feet started getting wet. She was peeing on me. She apologized for it. Said she had a UTI and couldn't control it WTF.

    Lucky for me. I had the wipes and napkins to clean up.

    Still horny AF. Finally got off finishing with a Russian / BJ loading off on her tits.

    Be careful out there and stay safe.

  6. #9703
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid96  [View Original Post]
    She repeats that I have to finish in one song or one cigarette. I don't have a cigarette, and I don't want to start googling longest rock song.
    "In-A-Gadda-the-Vida" by Iron Butterfly, 17 minutes, and 5 seconds.

    "Echoes" by Pink Floyd, 23 minutes and 35 seconds.

    If you're willing to go with electronic music though, 'The Blue Room' by The Orb, is 39 minutes and 57 seconds.

    Using song lengths to measure time is an old stripper thing, and it's definitely annoying.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  7. #9702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she gave him a hit to do it.

    He's probably just cleaning her out after one of you had BBFSCIP with her so that she'll be nice and fresh for the next guy.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I LOL'ed at this comment!. We are truly some crazy mongering bastards!.

  8. #9701

    Blonde girl named Sunshine

    Couple of weeks ago, saw a blonde girl on the block of Gerard St near the Sunoco and Best Western round hotel (that looks like it was designed by someone on meth).

    She had a haircut that literally looked out of place. Neck length, looked like an expensive and recent haircut, so I wasn't sure if she was available. Drove by a couple of times, but she was with a goon and ignored me, then looked in her bag for an extended period of time like the addicts do. I stopped and waited and one point, and she saw me, but went back to her bag for a while. Eventually walks over to the window, and I ask what she's up to.

    She's pretty decent looking, even though she has a scar on her cheek. Says she's looking to make some money, and that she's great, so I tell her to get in, and that's when the annoyances begin.

    She's in a rush all of a sudden, although you know she's not in a rush. Says a BJ is the only thing on the menu, but that she's great. Then she says I have to finish in one song or one cigarette. WTF. I don't even know what that means. She repeats that I have to finish in one song or one cigarette. I don't have a cigarette, and I don't want to start googling longest rock song.

    If the streets hadn't been so bare, and I hadn't been so horny, I would have just droppped her off there, about a mile from where I picked her up.

    She did give me a BJ, and it was pretty good, but I started rubbing her back, and she said "that costs extra". Pain in the ass.

    Then, on the way back, she starts saying how I should come see her again and on and on. Pain in the ass.

  9. #9700

    Nms Latina

    Found a LSW over by stop&shop. Didn't even get a name, we walked over by the park near Victoria's Diner and found a secluded spot to do the deed. Bbjcim. 4. looked maybe 35 with black tights and navy blue hoodie. Not bad considering some of the wild looking options I've been seeing this year.

  10. #9699
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You![Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #9698
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she gave him a hit to do it.

    He's probably just cleaning her out after one of you had BBFSCIP with her so that she'll be nice and fresh for the next guy.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    He probably likes smelling rotten shit stained ass or cum filled pussy. I see that in NMS on a regular basis.

  12. #9697
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid96  [View Original Post]
    The sex act on video was overrated.

    It was just a guy sitting, eating a girl's ass or pussy, but she had shorts on.

    Here is the video.

    Warning: it's boring.

    https://twitter.com/nbnumber23/statu...88333193150464
    Maybe she gave him a hit to do it.

    He's probably just cleaning her out after one of you had BBFSCIP with her so that she'll be nice and fresh for the next guy.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  13. #9696

    Rockstar Song by Dynoro and Ilkay Sencan

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moye-xEc_x8 awesome song.

    Thought this would fit the streetwalker theme.

    Ill blast this in my car going to apple spa 1021 in ri.

    Next week.

  14. #9695

    Taking bets

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch672  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if she knows what's going on (or cares), she's uninterested and going through some bag on the ground.
    20 bucks says he gave her a hit and told her to bend her numb ass over. Good old NMS economics.

  15. #9694
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    They seem like a lovely couple lmaooo. Good find!
    Wonder if she knows what's going on (or cares), she's uninterested and going through some bag on the ground.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape