Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 13126
-
06-27-23 06:33 #11131Senior Member

Posts: 144Melanie is quickly becoming top dog
Damn that bit** is bad! I can't wait to get my piece of the pie. I know that there are people who already been with her and said that they didn't have a good time, but they never go in detail of why. So in my opinion, I think they lying and are just trying to keep that chick for themselves. If you watch her videos on you tube you would see that she has this natural sexiness to her, and her whole vibe is just chill. I'm sure just like with all girls she might be nervous and a little stand offish, but the more you do dates with her the more comfortable she'll get around you. And once she gets comfortable around you the more she'll open up and start enjoying herself. And in my experience, once a SW chick gets comfortable with you, she'll start cumming if you're good enough.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 06:25 #11130Senior Member

Posts: 144A white girl with a black dude is not an uncommon thing. Everyone see this all the time. If you're upset by it, well we also know why. But as far as SW'ers go, I don't give a flying f* if they got a man or not. 9 times out of 10 all these girls got someone. As long as I get my piece of the pie I'm good my dude. And truth be told, I actually bust a larger load in them chicken heads when I know they have a gf. Because if they have a bf, more than likely he knows what they doing and pretty is lending his chick out. So with that being said, it makes me use the **** , LOL.
Originally Posted by Pookie12
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 21:37 #11129Senior Member

Posts: 251Dude I'm dying over here. I wonder how many feelings she hurt.
Originally Posted by Pookie12
[View Original Post]
Is this your Goddess? Im still going to stop when I see her. Her personal life isnt my problem. I just need pics and videos so I can post here.
I wonder how many going to skip pass her now.
-
06-26-23 19:33 #11128Senior Member

Posts: 251Sam Katz is this you?
-
06-26-23 19:23 #11127Regular Member

Posts: 9Even on YouTube, I can see that a lot of people feelings have been hurt because they thought they had a chance with her LOL. It seems to sting a bit more the fact that a pretty Caucasian girl is with a brotha too.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 18:55 #11126Senior Member

Posts: 251Imma take a wild guess, y’all seen this already. This is your Goddess.
-
06-26-23 15:40 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 251I'll post more later. My camera roll isn't organized.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Not sure if I want to do that Dropbox and video edit thing you be requesting.
I finally spent time with her at Sin house and my truck got broken into. I’m so sick.
-
06-26-23 15:39 #11124Senior Member

Posts: 251I wished Sin would slow down on the drugs. Her habit is getting worse everyday.
Originally Posted by Fresh1122
[View Original Post]
Its a sad sight to see. The streets going to eat her alive.
She still have high morals of herself. Will not let me do anything without a condom. She would not let me record if we fucking. I been working on getting videos and pics of us fucking. Just give me some time. I know I can do it.
Even Melanie said my truck was super comfy. Kept waking up every 5 minutes and saying "your truck is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo comfortable".
-
06-26-23 15:31 #11123Senior Member

Posts: 302Poor thing sure likes sleeping in that truck!
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 15:00 #11122Senior Member

Posts: 1041Excellent find.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Enjoy!
TG9.
-
06-26-23 14:44 #11121Senior Member

Posts: 251To the folks in my messages asking for more.
-
06-26-23 10:31 #11120Senior Member

Posts: 192Sin wins hands down every time. You can't compare grapefruits to grapes.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 02:28 #11119Senior Member

Posts: 251Y’all not going to sit behind the computer and tell me Melanie is hotter than Sin. Why'all must be in Kensington for both SW and smoking that crack.
-
06-25-23 18:08 #11118Senior Member

Posts: 251Do you guys know your Fifth Amendment? I do not talk to the police at all.
Amazing how much you guys drool over Melanie. She aint all that. Not one positive review of her on this site.
And am I the only person that had 2 or more sessions with her?
-
06-25-23 17:36 #11117Senior Member

Posts: 514The people have spoken
I guess the people have spoken. BadRonnie is being paranoid.
Originally Posted by BadRonnie
[View Original Post]
Seems like most feel like mongers are relatively safe from LEO as long as they are upstanding citizens in other aspects of their lives.
Seems like most who have contributed to the convo think LEO is mainly after violent drug sellers / users.
I'm sure there are mongers who are also drug users / dealers.
Also the consensus seems like Melanie has too many red flags.











Reply With Quote




