Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 876 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11131

    Melanie is quickly becoming top dog

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Imma take a wild guess, yall seen this already. This is your Goddess.
    Damn that bit** is bad! I can't wait to get my piece of the pie. I know that there are people who already been with her and said that they didn't have a good time, but they never go in detail of why. So in my opinion, I think they lying and are just trying to keep that chick for themselves. If you watch her videos on you tube you would see that she has this natural sexiness to her, and her whole vibe is just chill. I'm sure just like with all girls she might be nervous and a little stand offish, but the more you do dates with her the more comfortable she'll get around you. And once she gets comfortable around you the more she'll open up and start enjoying herself. And in my experience, once a SW chick gets comfortable with you, she'll start cumming if you're good enough.

  2. #11130
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie12  [View Original Post]
    Even on YouTube, I can see that a lot of people feelings have been hurt because they thought they had a chance with her LOL. It seems to sting a bit more the fact that a pretty Caucasian girl is with a brotha too.
    A white girl with a black dude is not an uncommon thing. Everyone see this all the time. If you're upset by it, well we also know why. But as far as SW'ers go, I don't give a flying f* if they got a man or not. 9 times out of 10 all these girls got someone. As long as I get my piece of the pie I'm good my dude. And truth be told, I actually bust a larger load in them chicken heads when I know they have a gf. Because if they have a bf, more than likely he knows what they doing and pretty is lending his chick out. So with that being said, it makes me use the **** , LOL.

  3. #11129
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie12  [View Original Post]
    Even on YouTube, I can see that a lot of people feelings have been hurt because they thought they had a chance with her LOL. It seems to sting a bit more the fact that a pretty Caucasian girl is with a brotha too.
    Dude I'm dying over here. I wonder how many feelings she hurt.

    Is this your Goddess? Im still going to stop when I see her. Her personal life isnt my problem. I just need pics and videos so I can post here.

    I wonder how many going to skip pass her now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7664.jpg‎  

  4. #11128
    Sam Katz is this you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7659.jpg‎  

  5. #11127
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Imma take a wild guess, yall seen this already. This is your Goddess.
    Even on YouTube, I can see that a lot of people feelings have been hurt because they thought they had a chance with her LOL. It seems to sting a bit more the fact that a pretty Caucasian girl is with a brotha too.

  6. #11126
    Imma take a wild guess, y’all seen this already. This is your Goddess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7657.jpg‎   IMG_7658.png‎  

  7. #11125
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Excellent find.

    Enjoy!

    TG9.
    I'll post more later. My camera roll isn't organized.

    Not sure if I want to do that Dropbox and video edit thing you be requesting.

    I finally spent time with her at Sin house and my truck got broken into. I’m so sick.

  8. #11124
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh1122  [View Original Post]
    Poor thing sure likes sleeping in that truck!
    I wished Sin would slow down on the drugs. Her habit is getting worse everyday.

    Its a sad sight to see. The streets going to eat her alive.

    She still have high morals of herself. Will not let me do anything without a condom. She would not let me record if we fucking. I been working on getting videos and pics of us fucking. Just give me some time. I know I can do it.

    Even Melanie said my truck was super comfy. Kept waking up every 5 minutes and saying "your truck is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo comfortable".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7638.png‎   IMG_7639.jpg‎   IMG_7640.jpg‎  

  9. #11123
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    To the folks in my messages asking for more.
    Poor thing sure likes sleeping in that truck!

  10. #11122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    To the folks in my messages asking for more.
    Excellent find.

    Enjoy!

    TG9.

  11. #11121
    To the folks in my messages asking for more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7632.jpg‎   IMG_7624.jpeg‎   IMG_7630.jpg‎   IMG_7629.jpg‎   IMG_7626.jpeg‎  


  12. #11120
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Yall not going to sit behind the computer and tell me Melanie is hotter than Sin. Why'all must be in Kensington for both SW and smoking that crack.
    Sin wins hands down every time. You can't compare grapefruits to grapes.

  13. #11119
    Y’all not going to sit behind the computer and tell me Melanie is hotter than Sin. Why'all must be in Kensington for both SW and smoking that crack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7607.jpeg‎   IMG_7608.jpg‎   IMG_7609.jpg‎   IMG_7610.jpg‎  

  14. #11118
    Do you guys know your Fifth Amendment? I do not talk to the police at all.

    Amazing how much you guys drool over Melanie. She aint all that. Not one positive review of her on this site.

    And am I the only person that had 2 or more sessions with her?

  15. #11117

    The people have spoken

    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonnie  [View Original Post]
    FYI I pulled up next to the 1st car while trying to pick up Melanie. The officer had on his uniform. When I went 2 blocks up, he pulled up across from me. I pulled out my phone, while parked, and made a call. My MO was going to be I was lost, trying to find my way back to I95. But he's was a uniformed LEO in a dark sedan.
    I guess the people have spoken. BadRonnie is being paranoid.

    Seems like most feel like mongers are relatively safe from LEO as long as they are upstanding citizens in other aspects of their lives.

    Seems like most who have contributed to the convo think LEO is mainly after violent drug sellers / users.

    I'm sure there are mongers who are also drug users / dealers.

    Also the consensus seems like Melanie has too many red flags.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape