Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 356 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3741

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    What should I offer at Sun?
    Two plus door fee or just 2?

  2. #3740

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple85  [View Original Post]
    Two and ten should get it done.
    I have always given 2.

  3. #3739

    Hour offer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    What should I offer at Sun?
    Two and ten should get it done.

  4. #3738

    One hour

    What should I offer at Sun?

  5. #3737
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohkdbg  [View Original Post]
    So can you call Sky and request Victoria or see if she is working? Never really done the massage thing but with all I'm hearing about her I may have to give it a try. Just worried I'd get someone not to my liking. I wish they had pics of the girls that work there so we are not surprised when we go in LOL. Please let me know about call either here or in a DM. Thanks in advance.
    I always call ahead and usually am able to get who I am requesting as long as they are working that day.

  6. #3736

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohkdbg  [View Original Post]
    So can you call Sky and request Victoria or see if she is working? Never really done the massage thing but with all I'm hearing about her I may have to give it a try. Just worried I'd get someone not to my liking. I wish they had pics of the girls that work there so we are not surprised when we go in LOL. Please let me know about call either here or in a DM. Thanks in advance.
    Yes, you can call ahead & ask who's working & you can also make a reservation with them & specify who you want along w / a time you'll be there.

  7. #3735

    Sky rerservation

    It might work. Trying to get a commitment from a spa is a crap shoot. However, it has sometimes worked and usually does at least some good. If nothing else they might turn on the sauna. I recently texted Shiny Spa in Ann Arbor and had great success and found it much more productive than calling. Not at all sure it will work at Sky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohkdbg  [View Original Post]
    So can you call Sky and request Victoria or see if she is working? Never really done the massage thing but with all I'm hearing about her I may have to give it a try. Just worried I'd get someone not to my liking. I wish they had pics of the girls that work there so we are not surprised when we go in LOL. Please let me know about call either here or in a DM. Thanks in advance.

  8. #3734

    Quick question

    So can you call Sky and request Victoria or see if she is working? Never really done the massage thing but with all I'm hearing about her I may have to give it a try. Just worried I'd get someone not to my liking. I wish they had pics of the girls that work there so we are not surprised when we go in LOL. Please let me know about call either here or in a DM. Thanks in advance.

  9. #3733

    Sky

    So had a go with Victoria yesterday. She came in wearing this pink cocktail dress which immediately got.

    My attention. She asked if I wanted a shower I agreed so off we went. Lots of attention to.

    Junior spent a good 15 minutes in there and then off to the sauna to dry off. Meanwhile the door went off so there was another monger there. To which I apologize for what happened next. So once back in the room she immediately rips that dress off and we get to business. She's being extremely loud to the point that after penny was done with her customer she tags in and has a go too. Me and penny go at it for a bit while she sticks her finger in my butt which seems to.

    Be her thing lately. Neither one can do the job for me so at this point they're switching out who gets to sit on my face. And in the end I get penny bent over and do the deed all over her back. Victoria and penny both take me back to the shower so we can all hose off together. Then me and Victoria went back to the sauna to dry off. She sends me back to the room and on the way back I run into candy. She comes in and we start talking to which I sample some of that kitty of hers. While the other 2 come in and watch. By that time the door goes off so I have to stop close the door wait for the monger to get to his room and then I'm rushed out the door. I had a blast and never had all the girls in the same room before such a fun time and wil repeat.

  10. #3732

    Penny

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledosBlade  [View Original Post]
    Went in on Tuesday around opening time. I was given no choice of provider and ended up with Penny. I gave her $$ and she told me we had to wait for another bloke to finish his table shower. She immediately dropped her top, pulled up her skirt, grabbed my junk and shoved my hand down to her kitty. After 5-10 minutes of this the table shower opened up and I was given a top notch table shower. After this I was put in the sauna for all of 2 minutes then taken back to the room.

    Penny had me lay face down, rubbed her tits down my back and without warning shoved her finger up my ass. I'm not going to lie, I'm not generally a big fan of this but she was massaging my prostate like a champ. She had me on all fours at one point and was jerking / sucking me from behind while fingering my ass. She then had me roll over and immediately began riding me.

    Here is where the weird / interesting part happened. While she was riding cow girl I heard an audible cracking noise and she immediately jumped off me grabbing her hip. Apparently she has hip issues? Without skipping a beat though she yelled out to another girl to come in. I did not get this ones name but she was visibly older, taller with some saggy breasts. She hopped on and began riding me while Penny stood behind her and shoved her finger back up my ass and massaged my balls.

    Well team work makes the dream work and I quickly blew my load.

    I was never asked for additional money and was told to come back soon. Very fun experience.
    Dayum, what a wild time! I have to get there soon.

  11. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledosBlade  [View Original Post]
    Went in on Tuesday around opening time. I was given no choice of provider and ended up with Penny. I gave her $$ and she told me we had to wait for another bloke to finish his table shower. She immediately dropped her top, pulled up her skirt, grabbed my junk and shoved my hand down to her kitty. After 5-10 minutes of this the table shower opened up and I was given a top notch table shower. After this I was put in the sauna for all of 2 minutes then taken back to the room.

    Penny had me lay face down, rubbed her tits down my back and without warning shoved her finger up my ass. I'm not going to lie, I'm not generally a big fan of this but she was massaging my prostate like a champ. She had me on all fours at one point and was jerking / sucking me from behind while fingering my ass. She then had me roll over and immediately began riding me.

    Here is where the weird / interesting part happened. While she was riding cow girl I heard an audible cracking noise and she immediately jumped off me grabbing her hip. Apparently she has hip issues? Without skipping a beat though she yelled out to another girl to come in. I did not get this ones name but she was visibly older, taller with some saggy breasts. She hopped on and began riding me while Penny stood behind her and shoved her finger back up my ass and massaged my balls.

    Well team work makes the dream work and I quickly blew my load.

    I was never asked for additional money and was told to come back soon. Very fun experience.
    Fuckin' Aye!

  12. #3730

    Sky was interesting.

    Went in on Tuesday around opening time. I was given no choice of provider and ended up with Penny. I gave her $$ and she told me we had to wait for another bloke to finish his table shower. She immediately dropped her top, pulled up her skirt, grabbed my junk and shoved my hand down to her kitty. After 5-10 minutes of this the table shower opened up and I was given a top notch table shower. After this I was put in the sauna for all of 2 minutes then taken back to the room.

    Penny had me lay face down, rubbed her tits down my back and without warning shoved her finger up my ass. I'm not going to lie, I'm not generally a big fan of this but she was massaging my prostate like a champ. She had me on all fours at one point and was jerking / sucking me from behind while fingering my ass. She then had me roll over and immediately began riding me.

    Here is where the weird / interesting part happened. While she was riding cow girl I heard an audible cracking noise and she immediately jumped off me grabbing her hip. Apparently she has hip issues? Without skipping a beat though she yelled out to another girl to come in. I did not get this ones name but she was visibly older, taller with some saggy breasts. She hopped on and began riding me while Penny stood behind her and shoved her finger back up my ass and massaged my balls.

    Well team work makes the dream work and I quickly blew my load.

    I was never asked for additional money and was told to come back soon. Very fun experience.

  13. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy3027  [View Original Post]
    I was on her private list and lost her number. Can someone PM me? I know she moved her studio but need her number. Thanks.
    Just go way back on Skipthegames massage and eventually you'll find the old ad.

  14. #3728

    Victoria at Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Probably have to make an appt to see her now, LOL!
    Saw Victoria Saturday right at closing time. Was nice had the place to myself. We could be as loud as we wanted. Victoria is a keeper.

  15. #3727

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausable  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with newbie Victoria yesterday. Natural cute, mid 30's. GFE, no DFK or anything close to mouth to mouth, butthe BBBJ was fantastic!!

    Asuable Out!
    Probably have to make an appt to see her now, LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape