Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 356 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3711
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastTime21  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to a parlor before. Where do you think a good one to pop my cherry so to speak.
    Scroll down and read. Plenty of accurate information posted here. You should pretty much know what to expect before leaving home for the parlor of your choice.

    Sky Spa on Byrne rd. Is a known full service location. It will be my choice next time I can get out.

  2. #3710

    First timer

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastTime21  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to a parlor before. Where do you think a good one to pop my cherry so to speak.
    Your idea of good may not be somebody else's idea of good, and vice versa. Read through recent history on the forum and make a plunge. You can also try out the different spas reviewed and see what suits you the best.

  3. #3709

    First timer

    I have never been to a parlor before. Where do you think a good one to pop my cherry so to speak.

  4. #3708

    Quality A

    Stopped in at Quality across the state line a few times in the past few weeks. Same girl there both time didn't catch a name very skinny and sweet. Just an ok massage. Flip was enjoyable and not too rushed. Plenty of complaints on size (I'm sure she does that for everyone). Was very into what she was doing and guided my hands where she wanted them to be. Great place for something quick. I typically only look for HE so this is a great spot for me.

  5. #3707

    Bria

    https://tryst.link/massage/milkingtable

    Anyone have any experience with Bria?

  6. #3706

    Nyla

    I was on her private list and lost her number. Can someone PM me? I know she moved her studio but need her number. Thanks.

  7. #3705

    Sun Lineup?

    Confused. Are you talking about Sky Spa in Toledo, Sun Spa in Jackson, MI or something else. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SsnakeInc  [View Original Post]
    Penny, Candy (meh), and Victoria-Vicky has a nice set, is a little younger than the other two and would probably be my pick.

  8. #3704

    Sun lineup

    Penny, Candy (meh), and Victoria-Vicky has a nice set, is a little younger than the other two and would probably be my pick.

  9. #3703

    YG formerly Melon

    Thanks for the report and TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Huteh  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday afternoon. MMS asked if I'd been there before, and I said back when it was Melon and Sun. She laughed and showed me to a room. I tried a trick that someone on another board mentioned, which was giving her a $20 and asking for a lineup. She said, "No, only one girl available now", and declined the cash. It was worth an attempt.

    A few minutes later Suzie (Suji?) came in. She was petite and (at best) had A cups. I'm OK with that because I like all sizes up top. Suzie likely would qualify for Medicare and a Golden Buckeye card. She aslo smelled heavily of stale cigarette smoke. I was disappointed, but went ahead as I've seen worse at Sky / Chang. Off to the TS and it was exceptional. Appropriate attention in all the right places and relaxing. Then off to the sauna for a few minutes. Back to the room and she began the weakest of massages I've ever encountered. While I paid for the hour, about 20 minutes into the massage she began the light teasing indicating "next steps". I guess I was OK with this, given the longer TS and sauna time. Not to mention I wasnt getting anything from the massage. I flipped and opted for the HE, as I don't usually do anything else. Mediocre HE, but she did a lot of roaming around. Nothing else to write home about.

    1 hr, . 7.

    HE, . 6.

  10. #3702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    YG report

    Went yesterday afternoon. MMS asked if I'd been there before, and I said back when it was Melon and Sun. She laughed and showed me to a room. I tried a trick that someone on another board mentioned, which was giving her a $20 and asking for a lineup. She said, "No, only one girl available now", and declined the cash. It was worth an attempt.

    A few minutes later Suzie (Suji?) came in. She was petite and (at best) had A cups. I'm OK with that because I like all sizes up top. Suzie likely would qualify for Medicare and a Golden Buckeye card. She aslo smelled heavily of stale cigarette smoke. I was disappointed, but went ahead as I've seen worse at Sky / Chang. Off to the TS and it was exceptional. Appropriate attention in all the right places and relaxing. Then off to the sauna for a few minutes. Back to the room and she began the weakest of massages I've ever encountered. While I paid for the hour, about 20 minutes into the massage she began the light teasing indicating "next steps". I guess I was OK with this, given the longer TS and sauna time. Not to mention I wasnt getting anything from the massage. I flipped and opted for the HE, as I don't usually do anything else. Mediocre HE, but she did a lot of roaming around. Nothing else to write home about.

    1 hr, . 7.

    HE, . 6.

  11. #3701

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mia on the way home from work today. Mamasan showed me into one of the rooms and I laid $200 on the shelf. Mia came in and introduced herself, counted the $$ and excused herself for minute. She's very young and hot as balls for an AMP. She returned and got to work. Table shower, sauna and back to the room. Boom-boom first followed by a good firm massage. Had a thoroughly enjoyable visit. Met Pink (whom I've visited before) and saw another woman dressed in street clothes on the way in that I assume is Youkie. I doubt anyone would be disappointed with any of the ladies in the current lineup.

    Drove by YG on the way to Sky and did not see a open sign or other indication it was in operation. Glad I didn't given my session with Mia at Sky.
    Yeah, her massage is top notch for someone so small she's really strong, I still have more fun w / Pink though & would of seen her last time BUT she was busy.

  12. #3700
    Quote Originally Posted by Red51  [View Original Post]
    I was on Secor again tonight and noticed that the Open sign on YG Spa, formerly Acu, was on. The lot on that side was empty but there were cars for the vape / tobacco shop that's now next door.
    Is the Spa using the old phone number? Googled the new name, nothing.

    Update: It is the same number.

  13. #3699

    Sky Spa

    Saw Mia on the way home from work today. Mamasan showed me into one of the rooms and I laid $200 on the shelf. Mia came in and introduced herself, counted the $$ and excused herself for minute. She's very young and hot as balls for an AMP. She returned and got to work. Table shower, sauna and back to the room. Boom-boom first followed by a good firm massage. Had a thoroughly enjoyable visit. Met Pink (whom I've visited before) and saw another woman dressed in street clothes on the way in that I assume is Youkie. I doubt anyone would be disappointed with any of the ladies in the current lineup.

    Drove by YG on the way to Sky and did not see a open sign or other indication it was in operation. Glad I didn't given my session with Mia at Sky.

  14. #3698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 341

    YG Spa Open sign is on

    I was on Secor again tonight and noticed that the Open sign on YG Spa, formerly Acu, was on. The lot on that side was empty but there were cars for the vape / tobacco shop that's now next door.

  15. #3697

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by MrIceCold  [View Original Post]
    What doe Mia look like?
    I got to meet her today & if you like small slender asian girl w / nice boltons she's for you. The current lineup today is Mia, Pink & Youkie I met her & she has alittle more meat on the bone than mia but a nice looking face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape