Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 356 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3726

    Yg

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst  [View Original Post]
    I drove past on secor looks like its reopened under a different name. I didn't write it down but it was QC or QY or something, maybe screwed it up sorry.

    Thinking about trying but a rebrand doesn't always mean better.
    It's been reported on already, see post #3685.

  2. #3725

    AMP Secor Reopen?

    I drove past on secor looks like its reopened under a different name. I didn't write it down but it was QC or QY or something, maybe screwed it up sorry.

    Thinking about trying but a rebrand doesn't always mean better.

  3. #3724

    Victoria at Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Yes, GFE but usually no DFK & for sure no BBCIM or BBBJ.
    Had a dream with newbie Victoria yesterday. Natural cute, mid 30's. GFE, no DFK or anything close to mouth to mouth, butthe BBBJ was fantastic!!

    Asuable Out!

  4. #3723

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandRock  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm from Sandusky area and the scene is dead dead here. Used to take the far trip down to Warren but that's over now. Just wondering about Sky been reading a few reports on it. Do they offer GFE with DFK similar to Warren. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks and stay safe.
    Yes, GFE but usually no DFK & for sure no BBCIM or BBBJ.

  5. #3722

    Sky spa

    Hello,

    I'm from Sandusky area and the scene is dead dead here. Used to take the far trip down to Warren but that's over now. Just wondering about Sky been reading a few reports on it. Do they offer GFE with DFK similar to Warren. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks and stay safe.

  6. #3721
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammed99  [View Original Post]
    Wallio, thanks for your post. I hear ya, why post if I've got nothing worth saying. Been there.

    A couple other questions about Bria. Confused by her ad about services and costs. In her Tryst ad she posts: "LunchTime Milking table US $150 Tuesdays ONLY - 30 min / 1 hr sessions". Which is it 30 or 60 minutes? Both?

    Also wondering about the differences between a "Milking Table" session and a "Fetish Session". Comparing Bria to Nyla is high praise and worth noting. TIA.
    Maybe text her for clarification. Her ad is rather vague.

  7. #3720

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by SeedlessGrapes  [View Original Post]
    Went to sky yesterday. They had some appliance guys there working on their new dryer, so that was awkward. I drew candy, she's natural with a pretty face and body is meh. Good table shower and good massage. CBJ was alright and the FS was good. While gettin dressed in walks Victoria, a gorgeous little woman with perfect bolt ons. I'm going to ask for her next. Do they set appointments?
    Yes, they do.

  8. #3719

    Sky appointments?

    Went to sky yesterday. They had some appliance guys there working on their new dryer, so that was awkward. I drew candy, she's natural with a pretty face and body is meh. Good table shower and good massage. CBJ was alright and the FS was good. While gettin dressed in walks Victoria, a gorgeous little woman with perfect bolt ons. I'm going to ask for her next. Do they set appointments?

  9. #3718

    Is Lee's closed?

    Saw that they got raided and that Mrs. Shrek got arrested or something like that. What's the current status of it? Is she still there? What does she look like?

  10. #3717

    Bria

    Wallio, thanks for your post. I hear ya, why post if I've got nothing worth saying. Been there.

    A couple other questions about Bria. Confused by her ad about services and costs. In her Tryst ad she posts: "LunchTime Milking table US $150 Tuesdays ONLY - 30 min / 1 hr sessions". Which is it 30 or 60 minutes? Both?

    Also wondering about the differences between a "Milking Table" session and a "Fetish Session". Comparing Bria to Nyla is high praise and worth noting. TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhutsNext  [View Original Post]
    Her pics often have me stop and look. I never have gone message route before so always passed. My question is, do ya leave with more than a hand job or BJ? Don't want to go and be disappointed with ending. Also how's her face look?

  11. #3716

    Bria

    Quote Originally Posted by Wallio  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bria a few times in 2019. Lost touch with her during COVID but reconnected with her last week. She is the real deal and I put her on par with Chloe and Nyla. In fact, she reminds me a lot of Nyla, but with a more voluptuous body. She has possibly the best breasts I've ever seen. I'm guessing they are Cs or Ds, with a perfect full teardrop shape. The rest of her body is smoking too. No kids, no drugs, and is pleasant just to talk with.

    She can be hard to book with because she screens carefully. She also doesn't have a regular place to host so that needs to get figured out if you want to see her. Anyway, she's worth the trouble in my opinion. If she figures out a place to host, I'll be there regularly.

    I'm sure some of you will be suspicious of this post since it's my first. Anyway, nothing to be done about that. I just finally felt like I had something worthwhile to contribute.
    Her pics often have me stop and look. I never have gone message route before so always passed. My question is, do ya leave with more than a hand job or BJ? Don't want to go and be disappointed with ending. Also how's her face look?

  12. #3715

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    At Sky can I expect the girl to be naked for the 30 min HJ?
    Was in Toledo Saturday so decided to stop by sky. Drew candy told me it was 50 for 30 minutes. Table shower was a 9 out of 10 massage was only about a five or six out of 10. The rest of the visit was 8 and out of 10. Ended up being there for an hour and 15 minutes. Total was $. 8 as I was leaving all the other girls came up. Gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and it introduce themselves. Good luck and stay safe out there guys.

  13. #3714

    Sloohands

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, her massage is top notch for someone so small she's really strong, I still have more fun w / Pink though & would of seen her last time BUT she was busy.
    Sloohands. Please check inbox.

  14. #3713

    Bria

    I saw Bria a few times in 2019. Lost touch with her during COVID but reconnected with her last week. She is the real deal and I put her on par with Chloe and Nyla. In fact, she reminds me a lot of Nyla, but with a more voluptuous body. She has possibly the best breasts I've ever seen. I'm guessing they are Cs or Ds, with a perfect full teardrop shape. The rest of her body is smoking too. No kids, no drugs, and is pleasant just to talk with.

    She can be hard to book with because she screens carefully. She also doesn't have a regular place to host so that needs to get figured out if you want to see her. Anyway, she's worth the trouble in my opinion. If she figures out a place to host, I'll be there regularly.

    I'm sure some of you will be suspicious of this post since it's my first. Anyway, nothing to be done about that. I just finally felt like I had something worthwhile to contribute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruz1212  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/milkingtable

    Anyone have any experience with Bria?

  15. #3712

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    $100 for 30 minutes.
    At Sky can I expect the girl to be naked for the 30 min HJ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape