Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3642
-
06-25-23 19:34 #897Senior Member

Posts: 3686Eleven
She was in my Superior tier for looks. Perhaps YMMV cause a couple people really liked her. She was compliant and that was what I liked. I was hooked when she first showed up in OC.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 19:30 #896Senior Member

Posts: 3686Tiffany at Selina_HB
Glad she's back. Hope you will enjoy her. Bros usually stay quiet or complain after my reviews so I don't have confidence LOL. Fake pics but face resembles attached pic. Obviously not as hot and curvy but still made me felt lucky seeing her.
Originally Posted by ShonnyJins
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 19:12 #895Senior Member

Posts: 3686🔥 🌱 🌹 Boner Certified CYA CG Stephanie
I heard Stephanie was a rebrand of Boner Certified CYA KTE Yeji in LA. Fake pics now. Possibly real pics attached in my review (click here). Contact: (click here)
Originally Posted by KLoverPanda
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DankDonk
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ShyBoy73
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 19:00 #894Senior Member

Posts: 3686MKC Suzie
This review is pretty accurate. Pics are P.S. So you might not think she's as attractive. I haven't seen her as Suzie but I recognized her from pics.
Originally Posted by BobJoseph
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 14:00 #893Senior Member

Posts: 157Yurika at CA Kdolls
I agree Yurika is young. Pics aren't her but are good representation of her look. She has a cute face. Slim body, like kpop type of slim. She says she eats a lot but works out regularly. Service is green, I had to take the lead and give direction. She is really chatty and likes to talk you up. Her English is really good for a provider, can hold a Convo in English with no problem. She speaks Korean and Japanese too.
Originally Posted by TheMan567
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 10:24 #892Senior Member

Posts: 57Hya?
Heard from their roommates this week that the following two meet the Y factor (20's) but didn't see for myself:
Suah. ABG1004, k-kitten.
Nakata. AsianFullMoon.
Suah supposedly has F cups. Not my thing. And not sure I'll have time to try Nakata. Obviously missing potential third H-factor so not sure if formula is complete. Just leads.
-
06-24-23 14:25 #891Senior Member

Posts: 26CA KDOLLS Yurika
I'm not going to lie was not going to make a post about Yurika but decided to. I honestly think she can pass early 20's but I don't have the same qualifications as Mr Boner. Pictures are pretty accurate but she is a A cup and she has ass to grab on. For me The highlight is her thighs has some meat. You can talk to her, her English is average but you might have hard time understanding her because she talks kind of fast. Treat her well says she is here for 3 months.
-
06-23-23 21:10 #890Senior Member

Posts: 245God damn that asian girl. Can't get enough LOL.
-
06-23-23 20:15 #889Senior Member

Posts: 195445 minutes: $260 - GFE, FS / daty /69/ BBBJ / DFK / deepthroat / cim / rim.
Originally Posted by JasonVee
[View Original Post]
NOTE: MSOG or any additional services may offer with additional charge, to be discussed with girl in person only.
That's what I got for Mini. The things that aren't included already are Greek and BBFS.
-
06-23-23 20:02 #888Senior Member

Posts: 246+1.
Originally Posted by DandyDude
[View Original Post]
"NOTE: No Greek, MSOG or any additional services that's not listed above may offer with additional charge, to be discussed with girl in person only".
Is this like upselling usually standard features? Or BBFS.
-
06-23-23 13:59 #887Senior Member

Posts: 51Looks like Tiffany will be back 6/26-6/30. When I checked, she wasn't available after Boner's review, but I will be making an appointment to check her out during these dates!
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 11:27 #886Senior Member

Posts: 51Mini from Selina_HB
Any intel of Mini? She's a friend of Selina (Selina_HB).
-
06-22-23 23:19 #885Senior Member

Posts: 2643Thanks for the review. Rate 320 or 340?
Originally Posted by TfssdBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 22:53 #884Senior Member

Posts: 2643Her face reminded me of a younger version of Yuna from Aespa. But I agree. Everything else was forgettable.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 00:02 #883Senior Member

Posts: 72Definitely agree with your review. Seen her several times, plan to repeat soon. Said she plans to be here 2 weeks, I think she started last Friday.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




