Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #897

    Eleven

    She was in my Superior tier for looks. Perhaps YMMV cause a couple people really liked her. She was compliant and that was what I liked. I was hooked when she first showed up in OC.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Her face reminded me of a younger version of Yuna from Aespa. But I agree. Everything else was forgettable.

  2. #896

    Tiffany at Selina_HB

    Glad she's back. Hope you will enjoy her. Bros usually stay quiet or complain after my reviews so I don't have confidence LOL. Fake pics but face resembles attached pic. Obviously not as hot and curvy but still made me felt lucky seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShonnyJins  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Tiffany will be back 6/26-6/30. When I checked, she wasn't available after Boner's review, but I will be making an appointment to check her out during these dates!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany_Fake.jpg‎  

  3. #895

    🔥 🌱 🌹 Boner Certified CYA CG Stephanie

    I heard Stephanie was a rebrand of Boner Certified CYA KTE Yeji in LA. Fake pics now. Possibly real pics attached in my review (click here). Contact: (click here)

    Quote Originally Posted by KLoverPanda  [View Original Post]
    Yeji is with CGLA now in OC under the name Stephanie.

    That girl can take a pounding like no other. I don't think I've ever taken someone to poundtown like her. She enjoys it too. Cute girl, good service.
    Quote Originally Posted by DankDonk  [View Original Post]
    ...
    I agree that she is cute, not pretty. She looks late 20's but I wouldn't be surprised if at most she is 32. She has a nice smile and is good at acting cute, being playful, and complimenting you to pamper your ego LOL. Her DFK is really good and I loved that she gets right into it. She lets you lead and is open minded. Her skin is so so smooth and soft. Her tits are natural and pretty nice. IDK if they're a full C but nice nonetheless. My favorite part are her ass and thighs. She's pretty filled out there so plenty of ass to smack and grab. But don't expect super plump or hourglass shape. Blasting my load in her mouth was fantastic.

    I would recommend but am indifferent to repeating given there are so many new faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyBoy73  [View Original Post]
    ...
    Yeji:

    Another good one I think she is slightly older than the rest, but she has such a good vibe and willing to please. She will let you pound to your hearts content. 26-30...

  4. #894

    MKC Suzie

    This review is pretty accurate. Pics are P.S. So you might not think she's as attractive. I haven't seen her as Suzie but I recognized her from pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJoseph  [View Original Post]
    Thoughts on MKC Suzie? Can't find reviews anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on Suzi, she is with multiple bookers in OC.

    P: Very close, but photoshopped.

    L: Tall, Skinny, flawless skin (no tats), real C / D tits, small ass, flat tummy. I found her face cute.

    A: Very calm and aims to please.

    S: Greeted me with a hug, took me inside holding my hand and started DFK. Continued with where we left off after the shower. Nice firm C / D breasts, seemed very real.

    Response to DATY and FIV was average. BBBJ and BLS were good. Reasonably tight down there and open to multiple positions like WOT, K9, Mish. Standard K girl experience with highlights being her height, DFK and boobs. She says she is 25, but I felt she might be in early 30's. Overall, above average experience.

    E: Very minimal.

    R: Probably not, as there are many others to try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MKC_Suzie_Real_1.jpg‎   MKC_Suzie_Real_2.jpg‎  

  5. #893

    Yurika at CA Kdolls

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan567  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to lie was not going to make a post about Yurika but decided to. I honestly think she can pass early 20's but I don't have the same qualifications as Mr Boner. Pictures are pretty accurate but she is a A cup and she has ass to grab on. For me The highlight is her thighs has some meat. You can talk to her, her English is average but you might have hard time understanding her because she talks kind of fast. Treat her well says she is here for 3 months.
    I agree Yurika is young. Pics aren't her but are good representation of her look. She has a cute face. Slim body, like kpop type of slim. She says she eats a lot but works out regularly. Service is green, I had to take the lead and give direction. She is really chatty and likes to talk you up. Her English is really good for a provider, can hold a Convo in English with no problem. She speaks Korean and Japanese too.

  6. #892

    Hya?

    Heard from their roommates this week that the following two meet the Y factor (20's) but didn't see for myself:

    Suah. ABG1004, k-kitten.

    Nakata. AsianFullMoon.

    Suah supposedly has F cups. Not my thing. And not sure I'll have time to try Nakata. Obviously missing potential third H-factor so not sure if formula is complete. Just leads.

  7. #891

    CA KDOLLS Yurika

    I'm not going to lie was not going to make a post about Yurika but decided to. I honestly think she can pass early 20's but I don't have the same qualifications as Mr Boner. Pictures are pretty accurate but she is a A cup and she has ass to grab on. For me The highlight is her thighs has some meat. You can talk to her, her English is average but you might have hard time understanding her because she talks kind of fast. Treat her well says she is here for 3 months.

  8. #890
    God damn that asian girl. Can't get enough LOL.

  9. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonVee  [View Original Post]
    +1.

    "NOTE: No Greek, MSOG or any additional services that's not listed above may offer with additional charge, to be discussed with girl in person only".

    Is this like upselling usually standard features? Or BBFS.
    45 minutes: $260 - GFE, FS / daty /69/ BBBJ / DFK / deepthroat / cim / rim.

    NOTE: MSOG or any additional services may offer with additional charge, to be discussed with girl in person only.

    That's what I got for Mini. The things that aren't included already are Greek and BBFS.

  10. #888
    Quote Originally Posted by DandyDude  [View Original Post]
    Any intel of Mini? She's a friend of Selina (Selina_HB).
    +1.

    "NOTE: No Greek, MSOG or any additional services that's not listed above may offer with additional charge, to be discussed with girl in person only".

    Is this like upselling usually standard features? Or BBFS.

  11. #887
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics. Not sure why nobody reviewed her. My type of young pretty face with slender body and nice looking MMs. Good English. Thai / Korean mix.

    Selina said if you don't like her then you may like Tiffany. Selina is right. I prefer Tiffany over Selina cause Tiffany is younger. Tiffany is pretty GND. She is not as fit and thin as Selina but her body looks great to me. She wore something that drawn my eyes to her nice looking ass, almost like heart shape. It's weird when people hyped up Cici and not a beep about Tiffany.

    You would feel pretty lucky after a streak of grannies and MILFs at a spa then see her, unless you prefer the service of older girls. Her service is as good as Kgirl at a fraction of the cost 260/45 or 300/60. She had some nice catch phrases that would sound corny from another girl, but somehow motivated me as I stared at that pretty face and did what she wanted.

    She's only here till 6/20. It sucks for me when bros don't appreciate girls like that. I would like to see her coming back and more young girls here. LA bookers may ask 350/60 for her.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Selina_HB
    Looks like Tiffany will be back 6/26-6/30. When I checked, she wasn't available after Boner's review, but I will be making an appointment to check her out during these dates!

  12. #886

    Mini from Selina_HB

    Any intel of Mini? She's a friend of Selina (Selina_HB).

  13. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by TfssdBoy  [View Original Post]
    I just saw maeve today, she's 4'9 beautiful K spinner.

    I wanted BB special.

    Looks wise she is cute, has nice and beautiful skin.

    She has a beautiful smile and a twinkle in her eye.

    Body 8/10.

    Amazing small package built for fun, nice enhanced D cups.

    Her performance, of course good in CG.

    She took a good pounding while I was doing Mish and K9.

    Perfomance 9/10.
    Thanks for the review. Rate 320 or 340?

  14. #884
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianBaller1  [View Original Post]
    Used to be in OC for a while 4-5 years ago. I agree she's cute but that's about it.
    Her face reminded me of a younger version of Yuna from Aespa. But I agree. Everything else was forgettable.

  15. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    For those who had not seen her, I would definitely recommend. She is HYA for purpose of this thread. Slender all natural body. Cheerful and accommodating. Good service and enjoy sex. Experience is a chill sex with a cute coed. This agency also asks for lower rates. Can't miss IMO while she is in town.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/198
    Definitely agree with your review. Seen her several times, plan to repeat soon. Said she plans to be here 2 weeks, I think she started last Friday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape