rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 582 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 8717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6227

    Anyone have any experience with these 2?

    First one is out of Terryville:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/881554311353

    Other one is in New Haven and goes by Serenity Rose:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...o/997785545642

    I saw a few posts regarding Serenity but not much to go off, any additional info would be much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #6226

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by SinkorSwim  [View Original Post]
    First of all thank you fellas for all the input.

    Fairly new to this but have been using this site to weed out the bad. I've seen lots of mixed reviews on Sasha, still been on the fence of trying. Anyone seen her recently? https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/976449748917.
    Yup, saw her last week (have seen her for the past year and a half). Made some reviews on her over time. Good and bad, but once I got her broken in she became a solid regular. 100% open menu. Recommend, but with caution.

  3. #6225

    Thtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by DirBender  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this? TGTBT? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...4/079753957068
    I tried contact her and nothing. No response at all.

  4. #6224
    Quote Originally Posted by DirBender  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this? TGTBT? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...4/079753957068
    I agree. It looks too good to be true but I'd be willing to find out.

  5. #6223

    Lets play Daddy.

    Anyone have any intel on this? TGTBT? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...4/079753957068

  6. #6222
    Quote Originally Posted by McKilla  [View Original Post]
    Did you toftt? I been messaging her but she always get back to me late like 12 hrs late LOL. But if you saw her give us the scoop if you can.
    Nope haven't got to her yet. She takes forever to reply or doesn't at all. I'll let y'all know any updates.

  7. #6221
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, What's the story with this chica? https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...1/649003158157 Says she's in "Amity" so probably one of the flea bags at Whalley and 15..
    I've seen her a couple of times mostly Milford, once In New Haven (sketchy neighborhood). She is legit. BJ is above average. Have not gone for FS. Pretty good with time, only felt rushed once.

  8. #6220
    Quote Originally Posted by SinkorSwim  [View Original Post]
    First of all thank you fellas for all the input.

    Fairly new to this but have been using this site to weed out the bad. I've seen lots of mixed reviews on Sasha, still been on the fence of trying. Anyone seen her recently? https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/976449748917.
    Did you toftt? I been messaging her but she always get back to me late like 12 hrs late LOL. But if you saw her give us the scoop if you can.

  9. #6219

    Best BBJ

    Hey guys, What's the story with this chica? https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...1/649003158157 Says she's in "Amity" so probably one of the flea bags at Whalley and 15.

    Thanks.

  10. #6218
    Quote Originally Posted by SinkorSwim  [View Original Post]
    First of all thank you fellas for all the input.

    Fairly new to this but have been using this site to weed out the bad. I've seen lots of mixed reviews on Sasha, still been on the fence of trying. Anyone seen her recently? https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/976449748917.
    Nope but I'm interested in how your visit goes, deff will check her out if she's real after you do.

  11. #6217
    First of all thank you fellas for all the input.

    Fairly new to this but have been using this site to weed out the bad. I've seen lots of mixed reviews on Sasha, still been on the fence of trying. Anyone seen her recently? https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/976449748917.

  12. #6216

    McKaela / Kaela in New Haven

    Anyone actually see this girl? Every time I inquire, she is at her regular job or not at her spot. Seems flakey even though her ads are up. She has an OF page, so she is verified. Her phone appears to be an iphone. The name leads to social media matches of her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/799944821977
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 32E7DDA9-4DC3-4748-9A9D-D8BE330C5F6D.jpg‎   E0839831-0272-4230-972F-4184200E77A1.jpg‎  

  13. #6215
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing reports here and there on this girl and just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I've been seeing her for years now and know she isn't lying about it being her last weeks in the game. Her date to move into a new apartment keeps being pushed back so she's been working until she can move in. She did put on 5-10 lbs but from what I can tell it went to all the right places, basically her ass and tits. Speaking of which, by comparison to what is out there on skip hers are among the top 3 in my experience. I don't know why the bar is so high as far as expectations for responses but a lot of dudes set up appointments and flake. I've done it myself so I'm just being honest. What I will say is if you write her off as an avoid it would be you who is truly missing out. I have literally bust some of my best nuts with her LOL. She always smells delicious. Her ass is soft and plump so it's perfect for pounding. Head game is crazy and like I mentioned before her tits are a big C close to D with little to no sag whatsoever. Her face is gorgeous too in pictures and in person. With all of the other crack gnomes out here I really don't understand how the good chicks like her get hated on. If you are patient it's definitely worth your while in my opinion and I've never left disappointed. Her rates are beyond reasonable and I'm shocked that she doesn't charge more. My suggestion would be to call while she is still around because I'm pretty sure she will be gone for a while soon. Don't miss out!

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/619233248545
    Sounds like Gianna Marie, I concur with this review if that's who the subject is.

  14. #6214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Originally from the Branford area from her dancing days, 10+ years ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/222536012083

    One of those bandage pics is 2 months old. She needs medical attention.

    BMD.
    I've had several sports related injuries where there was a bandage cast etc involved. After a few days of things being covered up there was definitely a detectable smell. I don't think it was gross but it di exist. I have no idea of the extent of Isabella's injury but as long as it is not infected there should be no problem! From what I gather, it has been lingering so might be of some concern. Hop all is well with her though.

  15. #6213

    Tall bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/448185736262

    Could not find anything in a search or key words. Was responsive with texts, never got donations for car date though. Tia
    I reported on her, see post #1178 in stamford. 100 qv, uncovered bbj, and doggy, run down hotel but not as bad as red carpet inn. Nice girl. The ad implied that she was only doing car dates but when I saw she was operating out of a hotel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape