Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 582 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 8717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6212

    Isabella aka Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit. Nice lady performs well, but sort of out of it. I have to tell you that she has an open wound wrapped up on her calf. Look close at her pics. Her leg is swollen and not the best color.

    You can smell it while in the act. Not sure what's up but something going on and its getting worse. Seen this progress over the last 2 months. Be careful!
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    You can smell it? Good god. Don't feel so bad she blew me off those few times now. Seemed like I'd always set something up, get off the exit and get a cancellation text for some odd reason or another. Dodged a bullet I guess.
    Originally from the Branford area from her dancing days, 10+ years ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/222536012083

    One of those bandage pics is 2 months old. She needs medical attention.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7238.jpg‎   IMG_7237.jpg‎  

  2. #6211
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit. Nice lady performs well, but sort of out of it. I have to tell you that she has an open wound wrapped up on her calf. Look close at her pics. Her leg is swollen and not the best color.

    You can smell it while in the act. Not sure what's up but something going on and its getting worse. Seen this progress over the last 2 months. Be careful!
    You can smell it? Good god. Don't feel so bad she blew me off those few times now. Seemed like I'd always set something up, get off the exit and get a cancellation text for some odd reason or another. Dodged a bullet I guess.

  3. #6210

    Isabella West Haven

    Recent visit. Nice lady performs well, but sort of out of it. I have to tell you that she has an open wound wrapped up on her calf. Look close at her pics. Her leg is swollen and not the best color.

    You can smell it while in the act. Not sure what's up but something going on and its getting worse. Seen this progress over the last 2 months. Be careful!

  4. #6209
    Quote Originally Posted by HalNt3050  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her about a year ago. I almost left before entering the room because there were a lot of red flags -- incall was in a dumpy, low-end motel in a very busy and public area that I like to avoid, and when I arrived she had me wait in the car until her "friend" left. I watched the guy leaving her room and almost drove away. Another warning flag when I entered and she put the donation envelope under the mat outside the door and waited for the "friend" to collect it. I was fully expecting this to be a scam, but once the envelope disappeared, she relaxed and I was very glad I stayed. Absolutely the girl in the pics. Nice girl, body shows that she's lost a lot of weight, but pretty face, and while YMMV, my experience was that her posted menu is accurate and I had a great time with her. I'd certainly repeat, but haven't gotten around to it yet because whenever she's been close enough for the logistics to work she's only been doing car dates, which I'm not interested in.
    Thank you. Big help!. Do you have any ideas of her donations, like a car date etc?

  5. #6208
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/448185736262

    Could not find anything in a search or key words. Was responsive with texts, never got donations for car date though. Tia
    I had a dream with her about a year ago. I almost left before entering the room because there were a lot of red flags -- incall was in a dumpy, low-end motel in a very busy and public area that I like to avoid, and when I arrived she had me wait in the car until her "friend" left. I watched the guy leaving her room and almost drove away. Another warning flag when I entered and she put the donation envelope under the mat outside the door and waited for the "friend" to collect it. I was fully expecting this to be a scam, but once the envelope disappeared, she relaxed and I was very glad I stayed. Absolutely the girl in the pics. Nice girl, body shows that she's lost a lot of weight, but pretty face, and while YMMV, my experience was that her posted menu is accurate and I had a great time with her. I'd certainly repeat, but haven't gotten around to it yet because whenever she's been close enough for the logistics to work she's only been doing car dates, which I'm not interested in.

  6. #6207

    Anyone have info on this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/448185736262

    Could not find anything in a search or key words. Was responsive with texts, never got donations for car date though. Tia

  7. #6206

    Italian Babe

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/687339552349

    Been a while since I've seen her and idk why it took me so long to go back. Probably one of the last good ones around. Saw her for a qv, started with a pretty good BBBJ. She seems to get into it. Gave the little guys some love too. Almost finished me off from the BBBJ but I wanted to clap her fat cheeks real quick so I flipped her doggy, slipped on the bag and went to town for about 14 seconds until I blew in the bag and off I went. That ass is soo juicy. Easy comms, cool chick, good rates. I'll be back soon.

  8. #6205

    Sprinkles

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/078976802693

    Inquired with the blonde one about price and she was all over the place for a half hour. Wants extra for this and extra for that. No thanks with the upcharges. She looks like she's right off the street and she wants $200 for half hour? This was for herself not a duo. I just really hope there arent other guys paying this. Has anyone had any experience with her?

    I'm pretty sure she's legit because her friend has been reviewed and reported on.

  9. #6204
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Yeah unfortunately she's a known thief. Glad you're ok.
    Saw her 2 weeks ago and didn't get the robbery experience, but her whole lower half of her body / legs / feet was swollen and she just lay there in k9. Definitely wouldn't recommend anymore even without her being a thief.

  10. #6203
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and asked about services. She listed a few and, after a few more probing emails she said "no happy endings or anything like that".

    Maybe once you get there that changes but her pricing doesn't lead me to believe anything else is offered.
    I also see she does card reading too. Pass.

  11. #6202

    No-Go

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Looks to be new. Hit her up and she seems to be working from home.

    https://newhaven.craigslist.org/hws/...628235392.html
    I contacted her and asked about services. She listed a few and, after a few more probing emails she said "no happy endings or anything like that".

    Maybe once you get there that changes but her pricing doesn't lead me to believe anything else is offered.

  12. #6201
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    The math doesn't add up for me either.
    Today is an addy in East Haven. This stays in the pass list for me.

  13. #6200
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    And she just posted a new address in East Haven today. Maybe she's real, but I'm cautious about contacting her.
    The math doesn't add up for me either.

  14. #6199
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesReece  [View Original Post]
    I actually think he was referring to post #6180, a recent ad on Craigslist for massage in East Haven.
    Yes, I'm referring to the girl in East haven.

  15. #6198
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I would be extra cautious with that ad. Why would anyone include their address? In my mind I call it sting.

    Stay safe.

    PA.
    And she just posted a new address in East Haven today. Maybe she's real, but I'm cautious about contacting her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape