Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1741
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #241

    Encounters Intel

    Hey lads, have some encounters to share with you! Hope this helps save you some time in your search.

    Niche_612.

    24 year old "black Barbie" college girl.

    Offered her 400 PPM via texting and she settled on 450. I then did a M&G to see if Niche was worth it. Later during the actual encounter at my place Niche was fairly shy and awkward. She kept suggesting no sex and just a BJ. Niche also gave me the typical lie Seeking girls give "oh I haven't had sex in a long time" to try to get out of it. Finally convinced her to do more than a BJ and the CFS was just average. Overall she's a bit overpriced and not really worth your time. Her youth and appearance had me thinking 450 was a fair PPM, but in hindsight she's really worth no more than 300 or 350.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-4c90f0c94409

    Tat2 dLatina (no space in her name but the forum keeps adding it).

    28 year old curvy Latina.

    I proposed a 300 PPM via texting and she accepted with no haggling or complaint. Then we did a M&G, which was one of my better SA dates since she's good at conversing and seems to be a nice gal. The actual encounter at my place was so-so, however. Tat2 d felt loose with the CFS and I noticed stretchmarks so my guess is she had a kid or two. She's an odd girl. I thought I got a semi-pro or freak vibe from her based off of the SA profile and how she carries herself, but in reality the sex wasn't as fun. Tat2 d has a lot of cool tattoos though!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-210fffd289a8

    Honorable mention:

    Brightgorgeous.

    19 year old petite Latina.

    I was going through my SA inbox and deleting old messages when I remembered this young petite Latina I met this past January. Brightgorgeous was kind of fun when I saw her. I am unsure if she's still active as SA shows that she either blocked me or deactivated her account. If she is still active I think you guys should give her a shot! I am writing this to share intel if she's still active and not to brag. See if typing her username in the SA search yields any result since I don't have a member url as I am unable to access her page. Here's my report albeit a bit late. I think I didn't post about it back then since this SA board was so inactive and also because the experience could've been a lot better. In hindsight it has been one of my better SA encounters. Anyway, she has a petite spinner body and looks so young! Brightgorgeous agreed to a 450 PPM via text before the M&G. She was quiet and shy during the M&G, so if you're an introvert be mindful that it may be an awkward date. I always am sociable and chatty with girls during these M&Gs so I got her to open a bit, but it was a challenge. However, I did get some talking and giggles out of her at the dinner. The actual encounter at my place was a bit odd at first. When Brightgorgeous was undressing she was acting very submissive and embarrassed turning away from me and covering her boobs. It was weird. She claims it was due to the lighting in my place and that other guys typically have sex in the dark. I was thinking her excuse was bs, but whatever. I am 34, have a slim build, and although I'm not handsome I don't have an ogre face so surely I can't be so horrifying to look upon that a girl can only sleep with me in the dark! Really some of you guys are bedding hot girls in the dark? I want to see who I am sleeping with! I digress. I rarely do DATY, but since I wanted her wet and more comfortable for the eventual CFS I went down on her. Brightgorgeous moaned a lot during it so if DATY is your thing you'll enjoy it with this one haha. The actual CFS was entertaining with her moans and hot petite body. I decided back in January not to see this girl again, because she wasn't very tight due to her being a mom. At a 450 PPM I'd prefer the girl be tighter. I saw the pregnancy stretchmarks when I saw Brightgorgeous, but she still had a nice body! Would still recommend if you like hot petite Latinas.

  2. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeCold  [View Original Post]
    What kind of pictures do you post on your profile? I know without pictures, not many girls will reply to my messages, but don't want my wife to find out about my profile.
    You could always upload a normal pic that you blur out for your public pic and then the un-blurred photo as a private pic.

  3. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeCold  [View Original Post]
    What kind of pictures do you post on your profile? I know without pictures, not many girls will reply to my messages, but don't want my wife to find out about my profile.
    You can make your profile picture (or all pictures) private and when you send the first message to a girl you can share that picture with her so she can then see who messaged her. You can remain hidden on the search and dashboard so anyway you will not be shown, even if you do not have a subscription.

  4. #238

    Profile pictures

    What kind of pictures do you post on your profile? I know without pictures, not many girls will reply to my messages, but don't want my wife to find out about my profile.

  5. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    First of all. The favoriting without viewing is a major red flag.

    Additionally, the 3 finger request is just a visual confirmation. For the most part, anyone unwilling to do this is most likely scamming.

    I think you dodged a bullet. Keep on fishing.
    Appreciate the feedback. You guys were right. Even though she blocked me I can still see a bit of her profile from SA email and she changed her location to Provo, UT. Was probably going to ask for $100 for gas money.

  6. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    It's a little suspicious that she didn't want to MG first, I brushed that off as driving from Prescott wanting to get right into it. Not sure what I did wrong or if I avoided a scammer?
    I'd bet money on that being a scammer. You did nothing wrong. When girls don't want a M&G the vetting process is even more essential via picture / video verification and for the girl to opt out of flashing fingers is a huge red flag. That and like TheSunDevil mentioned a favorite without her even viewing your page is suspicious. I understand your suspicion about her not wanting a M&G, but those girls are usually my favorite as they're "ready to go. " Definitely, proceed with caution however!

  7. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the bowl. There was an account that created today that favorited me w / out viewing my profile. Usually I don't pay attention to those, but the location did say Prescott and the pic was pretty cute. Sent her a message and we were both looking for the same thing and took things to Whatsapp. We agreed on PPM amount and to meet at a hotel on Thursday. She did send a face pic, but when I asked for a picture of her holding up 3 fingers she blocked me on SA and hasn't responded.

    It's a little suspicious that she didn't want to MG first, I brushed that off as driving from Prescott wanting to get right into it. Not sure what I did wrong or if I avoided a scammer?
    First of all. The favoriting without viewing is a major red flag.

    Additionally, the 3 finger request is just a visual confirmation. For the most part, anyone unwilling to do this is most likely scamming.

    I think you dodged a bullet. Keep on fishing.

  8. #234

    Striking out

    Hey everyone, I'm new to the bowl. There was an account that created today that favorited me w / out viewing my profile. Usually I don't pay attention to those, but the location did say Prescott and the pic was pretty cute. Sent her a message and we were both looking for the same thing and took things to Whatsapp. We agreed on PPM amount and to meet at a hotel on Thursday. She did send a face pic, but when I asked for a picture of her holding up 3 fingers she blocked me on SA and hasn't responded.

    It's a little suspicious that she didn't want to MG first, I brushed that off as driving from Prescott wanting to get right into it. Not sure what I did wrong or if I avoided a scammer?

  9. #233

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    If you're looking for girls that can host I've discovered a few.

    Olivia.

    Gorgeous 26 year old blonde. This girl is "traveling" and will be in Phoenix 5/15-20. It took a lot of texts to finally get her to open up about meeting up, her schedule availability, and a PPM rate. I'm not sure why Olivia was so tight-lipped and vague with her texts since Olivia's profile gives off pro or semi-pro vibes and even jokes that her profession is a "welder. " My guess is she sells adult pics or is a cam girl that is dabbling in the scene, but is hesitant. Olivia said she can host and I got her PPM down to 500. Really want to see her before she leaves town, but I'm a bit skeptical of going to her spot. Currently, trying to set up an initial M&G. As for the skepticism, I cross referenced her number and I couldn't find any professional ad listings. Also, a reverse image search of her photos yielded no adult content or urls despite her Seeking photos looking like they belonged on an adult site or Tryst! So this girl is a bit of a mystery to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-daaec6cd3892

    Bbyalexa.

    23 year old cute "mixed" brunette that looks like she has either Asian or Latin in her. The pictures on her profile are really hot! She's very anxious to meetup going as far as immediately giving me her number after I sent my initial message on the SA website. After I texted bbyalexa she requested a photo of myself (typical pro move for screening) and she repeatedly asked when I was available. The constant texting almost made me want to block her. Her insistence is probably a red flag that maybe this girl has a handler and needs to get so many clients a day or something. Or maybe she's just a provider that is using SA and hates weeding through guys that are flakes or want a real sugarbaby to dote over. Regardless, her pics are very attractive in the face and body department, which has me tempted to TOFTT! Keep in mind if you decide to M&G she requires an additional 150 fee whereas if you just meet at her hosting spot you only pay the PPM rate of 500. Bbyalexa said she is also open to coming to your place, but the initial visit must be her hosting. Have not met her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-128790daabde

    Neveah03.

    23 year old Latina that looks to be a spinner. As far as her style, one of Neveah's photos on SA is semi-nude and another photo looks like she is in a stripper / professional dancer's locker room. I have not seen her yet, because she looks kind of trashy and wants a PPM of 400, and an extra 100 if she hosts. I feel like you see ads of girls that look like her all the time on EB, but for 300 so I think she's a bit overpriced.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ee3e1a6a0f86

    Anyway, I hope this post saves you time prospecting! Definitely, want to bite the bullet and get another actual encounter soon so I can share how these girls perform in the bedroom, but damn there are just so many hurdles to even get to that point (schedules aligning, negotiating PPM, texting, etc) that often I'm just finding myself circling back to regular pros since they're less time intensive and come with REVIEWS.
    Olivia looks exactly like a girls I follow on Ig who is also a welder.

  10. #232

    Crissy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-94a6abf3a636

    Recently visited PHX to see family and messaged this one, but she didn't respond. Anyone talk to her or get that yet? She's gorgeous, nice full lips.

    If she responds I'd definitely fly back just to take a crack at it.

  11. #231

    LoLovexo: Meet Report

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-4e2b5acc63d7

    On my recent trip to Phoenix, I connected with LoLovexo. She was very communicative throughout the day of our meeting and into the evening, and basically knew she was on standby if the SB I'd originally lined up fell through. After waiting more than an hour for my original date, I told LoLove I was heading back to my resort; she replied that she could be there in 20 minutes, which wasn't far off.

    I found her very engaging, a great conversationalist, and worldly wise. I could have talked with her a lot more before getting down to business, but it was already late when she arrived. She initially wanted to use protection, but after a little discussion basically talked herself out of it. She immediately requested that I not come inside her however, offering her face instead. I neither agreed to nor rejected that request.

    Sex was good; nothing earth shattering, but solid and repeatable at her 300-400 ask. After pounding her for a considerable amount of time, she surprisingly asked if I wanted to come in her, which of course I did. Right afterward however, she got up and said she needed to go because she had to work in the morning. She didn't even wait for her Uber to show up before leaving; I sensed that she wanted to bolt ASAP. We briefly discussed potentially meeting again later in the week, but neither of us reached out to do so.

    I found her face quite attractive. I think she's a touch heavier than her pics suggest, but they're a solid representation of her appearance. I was glad she didn't have a lot of ink, with the one tattoo I noticed not objectionable in my opinion. Based on the ending however, I doubt I'll see her again.

  12. #230

    Intel On PPM Girls That Can Host

    Hey guys,

    If you're looking for girls that can host I've discovered a few.

    Olivia.

    Gorgeous 26 year old blonde. This girl is "traveling" and will be in Phoenix 5/15-20. It took a lot of texts to finally get her to open up about meeting up, her schedule availability, and a PPM rate. I'm not sure why Olivia was so tight-lipped and vague with her texts since Olivia's profile gives off pro or semi-pro vibes and even jokes that her profession is a "welder. " My guess is she sells adult pics or is a cam girl that is dabbling in the scene, but is hesitant. Olivia said she can host and I got her PPM down to 500. Really want to see her before she leaves town, but I'm a bit skeptical of going to her spot. Currently, trying to set up an initial M&G. As for the skepticism, I cross referenced her number and I couldn't find any professional ad listings. Also, a reverse image search of her photos yielded no adult content or urls despite her Seeking photos looking like they belonged on an adult site or Tryst! So this girl is a bit of a mystery to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-daaec6cd3892

    Bbyalexa.

    23 year old cute "mixed" brunette that looks like she has either Asian or Latin in her. The pictures on her profile are really hot! She's very anxious to meetup going as far as immediately giving me her number after I sent my initial message on the SA website. After I texted bbyalexa she requested a photo of myself (typical pro move for screening) and she repeatedly asked when I was available. The constant texting almost made me want to block her. Her insistence is probably a red flag that maybe this girl has a handler and needs to get so many clients a day or something. Or maybe she's just a provider that is using SA and hates weeding through guys that are flakes or want a real sugarbaby to dote over. Regardless, her pics are very attractive in the face and body department, which has me tempted to TOFTT! Keep in mind if you decide to M&G she requires an additional 150 fee whereas if you just meet at her hosting spot you only pay the PPM rate of 500. Bbyalexa said she is also open to coming to your place, but the initial visit must be her hosting. Have not met her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-128790daabde

    Neveah03.

    23 year old Latina that looks to be a spinner. As far as her style, one of Neveah's photos on SA is semi-nude and another photo looks like she is in a stripper / professional dancer's locker room. I have not seen her yet, because she looks kind of trashy and wants a PPM of 400, and an extra 100 if she hosts. I feel like you see ads of girls that look like her all the time on EB, but for 300 so I think she's a bit overpriced.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ee3e1a6a0f86

    Anyway, I hope this post saves you time prospecting! Definitely, want to bite the bullet and get another actual encounter soon so I can share how these girls perform in the bedroom, but damn there are just so many hurdles to even get to that point (schedules aligning, negotiating PPM, texting, etc) that often I'm just finding myself circling back to regular pros since they're less time intensive and come with REVIEWS.

  13. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty8783  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much for your post, Stannis. I've been busy working on leads for a trip I have coming up in early June. I'll tell you one thing for sure. GPS is in full effect. I remember coming to AZ before the pandemic and BBFSing hot ASU girls for $100-$200 for a few hours. Now, these girls who rate no more than a 7 out of 10 are asking for 400+. INSANE. That GPS+Inflation really making things harder than they need to be.

    My goal is to keep girls at $300 or under with BBFS in mind.

    Here's a lead for now:

    JadeStar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-b4871bdef26b

    Wants to grab a drink to see if we 'vibe' - god I hate that fucking word. She's cool with $300.
    Yea, I read that before about the old rates in our area on this board! In fact it may have been an older post of yours. Multiple pages back mongers were saying how the rates as recent as a few years ago used to be 100-200 PPM and that a lot of girls were satisfied to just "hang with daddy. " I would've thought post-COVID the rates wouldn't jump so much since our economy hasn't fully recovered and due to inflation affecting the cost of food and housing so the girls should be needing the money and settling for reasonable rates, but I think what's happened is a lot of California transplants have increased PPM rates. I say that as no disrespect to anyone from California, but yea I think that might be playing a role since guys are used to paying more in the Bay Area or LA. I was reading the LA sugaring thread and they were saying the PPM is getting high there and if the PPM is reaching 1000 there then 400-600 in Phoenix is still a good deal from their Californian perspective.
    Last edited by KingStannis; 05-15-23 at 14:14. Reason: Fixed typo!

  14. #228

    Thanks Stannis

    Thanks so much for your post, Stannis. I've been busy working on leads for a trip I have coming up in early June. I'll tell you one thing for sure. GPS is in full effect. I remember coming to AZ before the pandemic and BBFSing hot ASU girls for $100-$200 for a few hours. Now, these girls who rate no more than a 7 out of 10 are asking for 400+. INSANE. That GPS+Inflation really making things harder than they need to be.

    My goal is to keep girls at $300 or under with BBFS in mind.

    Here's a lead for now:

    JadeStar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-b4871bdef26b

    Wants to grab a drink to see if we 'vibe' - god I hate that fucking word. She's cool with $300.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, hope this intel saves you all some time! Seeking is very time consuming to weed through the flakes, message girls, and finally get a meetup so I am sharing girls that are "ready to go" on the PPM front. Would love if more could do the same to save us mongers time there. The time investment often feels akin to a part-time job haha. More PPM reports please! Also, as an aside please guys make sure to haggle with Seeking girls to stop the GPS inflation! Intel:

    LovelyLinguist.

    28 year old graduate school educated blonde. I could've sworn her profile said 29 years old previously so she is probably frauding her age and could very well be in her early 30's.

    She's open to meeting for PPM. Just know I did a M&G for lunch to vet her first so I am unsure if you can bypass that with her and just go right to a NSA meetup. My guess is since she's intelligent, has been on SA awhile, and carrys herself confidently you have to at least meetup with her first in a non intimate way. So I would not recommend just messaging outright for a PPM. I was quoted a PPM of 600 via texting after our M&G. I tried to negotiate lower. She declined so I passed on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-8fd4a385a831

    Nelly.

    21 year old Latina.

    Nelly is straight to the point and after we exchanged numbers she immediately texted that she does 300 PPM. She does refuse to meet in public and will only see you at your place. I have not met up with her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-04a0604ae12e

    Pretty princess.

    21 year old fierce cutie. She is another girl that will save you the time of having to M&G as she is solely up for private FWB meetups meaning the "fun stuff" and not the fake wine and dine chitchat before the crescendo! As for damage she gave a range of how much guys have been giving her. Got her down to a PPM of 400. Definitely a fun girl in the sack as she moans and has a hot body to compliment her cute face. I did CFS (didn't ask for BBFS) and had a good time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-1933582cf9bc

  15. #227

    Recent Intel: PPM Girls

    Hey guys, hope this intel saves you all some time! Seeking is very time consuming to weed through the flakes, message girls, and finally get a meetup so I am sharing girls that are "ready to go" on the PPM front. Would love if more could do the same to save us mongers time there. The time investment often feels akin to a part-time job haha. More PPM reports please! Also, as an aside please guys make sure to haggle with Seeking girls to stop the GPS inflation! Intel:

    LovelyLinguist.

    28 year old graduate school educated blonde. I could've sworn her profile said 29 years old previously so she is probably frauding her age and could very well be in her early 30's.

    She's open to meeting for PPM. Just know I did a M&G for lunch to vet her first so I am unsure if you can bypass that with her and just go right to a NSA meetup. My guess is since she's intelligent, has been on SA awhile, and carrys herself confidently you have to at least meetup with her first in a non intimate way. So I would not recommend just messaging outright for a PPM. I was quoted a PPM of 600 via texting after our M&G. I tried to negotiate lower. She declined so I passed on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-8fd4a385a831

    Nelly.

    21 year old Latina.

    Nelly is straight to the point and after we exchanged numbers she immediately texted that she does 300 PPM. She does refuse to meet in public and will only see you at your place. I have not met up with her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-04a0604ae12e

    Pretty princess.

    21 year old fierce cutie. She is another girl that will save you the time of having to M&G as she is solely up for private FWB meetups meaning the "fun stuff" and not the fake wine and dine chitchat before the crescendo! As for damage she gave a range of how much guys have been giving her. Got her down to a PPM of 400. Definitely a fun girl in the sack as she moans and has a hot body to compliment her cute face. I did CFS (didn't ask for BBFS) and had a good time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-1933582cf9bc

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape