Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1742
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #227

    Recent Intel: PPM Girls

    Hey guys, hope this intel saves you all some time! Seeking is very time consuming to weed through the flakes, message girls, and finally get a meetup so I am sharing girls that are "ready to go" on the PPM front. Would love if more could do the same to save us mongers time there. The time investment often feels akin to a part-time job haha. More PPM reports please! Also, as an aside please guys make sure to haggle with Seeking girls to stop the GPS inflation! Intel:

    LovelyLinguist.

    28 year old graduate school educated blonde. I could've sworn her profile said 29 years old previously so she is probably frauding her age and could very well be in her early 30's.

    She's open to meeting for PPM. Just know I did a M&G for lunch to vet her first so I am unsure if you can bypass that with her and just go right to a NSA meetup. My guess is since she's intelligent, has been on SA awhile, and carrys herself confidently you have to at least meetup with her first in a non intimate way. So I would not recommend just messaging outright for a PPM. I was quoted a PPM of 600 via texting after our M&G. I tried to negotiate lower. She declined so I passed on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-8fd4a385a831

    Nelly.

    21 year old Latina.

    Nelly is straight to the point and after we exchanged numbers she immediately texted that she does 300 PPM. She does refuse to meet in public and will only see you at your place. I have not met up with her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-04a0604ae12e

    Pretty princess.

    21 year old fierce cutie. She is another girl that will save you the time of having to M&G as she is solely up for private FWB meetups meaning the "fun stuff" and not the fake wine and dine chitchat before the crescendo! As for damage she gave a range of how much guys have been giving her. Got her down to a PPM of 400. Definitely a fun girl in the sack as she moans and has a hot body to compliment her cute face. I did CFS (didn't ask for BBFS) and had a good time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-1933582cf9bc

  2. #226

    Relocating to Phoenix

    I'm moving from Minnesota to Phoenix this summer and am eager to dive into the sugar bowl out there. Thanks to all who've posted reports recently; they've given me a good start. I'd be grateful for any other recommendations you may have, and would be happy to trade scoop on SBs here.

    My hard requirements are BBFSCIP, 35 or under, no bolt-ons, no baby damage, and no flab. Nice-to-haves include tall and/or slender, unshaven, no/minimal ink, and modelesque looks. Stargemm and Charliesub, mentioned earlier, are both in my wheelhouse while Stephmor (https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-659b59dce388) is a essentially a perfect 10 IMO.

    I'll be in town for a scouting trip over the next week and look forward to meeting at least a couple SBs while there. I look forward to contributing more soon.

  3. #225

    Insight

    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Do you think the hit rate is also seasonal? I'm getting much fewer replies to messages than I did last November-December.

    I think you're being too hard on yourself. If when you say "ghoul" you're referring to looks I'm not attractive either, but I still have decided not to completely discount SA. I would say all mongers should give SA a try at least once. You never know if you'll like it, prefer it to regular pros, or just want to add a girl or two to your regular rotation. I think the site is a YMMV case. If I'm honest my experiences there aren't particularly good or even in the same league as Fudgsicle or BobWilliams696. It can be a challenge! I usually send out so many messages and get very few replies back. I once thought it was just a numbers game so I one time sent out so many initial messages to various girls that the site temporarily froze my account from sending messages. SA thought I was a spam account! They unfroze it after I contacted tech support, but even after all the messages I sent I still had a fairly quiet inbox! It very well could be similar to regular dating sites where it's about 90% of the women are taken by just 10% of the best looking or wealthiest guys. The "Sugar Bowl", as they call this scene, is supposedly competitive! I have been too ashamed to even post my lackluster reports from SA. I read that it helps immensely on SA if guys have profile photos that are attractive (nice face, muscles) and show off their wealth (cars, vacations abroad, etc). Regardless, I still say mongers should give it a shot. At the very least you might be able to snag a UTR / low volume semi-pro! I occasionally snag a girl there, typically average looking, but tighter than pros so it can be a nice change of pace.
    To piggyback off of this, looks help some. I'm told I'm handsome, but I don't have abs. I don't flaunt my wealth in my pictures but I dress well and clean myself up for my pictures. Proper attire can make most look good. Also, verifying your account helps. Willing to video chat is even better. All of the women I talked to had issues with guys not representing themselves properly. Verified accounts, video chats or even phone calls go a long way to ease their nerves.

    Aside from that, seeking is 100% a numbers game. On any given night, in my neck of the woods, there are maybe 30 girls on seeking. When I was in Phoenix, the same search turned up 3-400. You best believe I copy and pasted the same message to each and every one of them. Sure, some of them werent the best looking, but I weeded those out. Of those several hundred, I ended up with a handful of possibilities. Some were too expensive and some weren't interested.

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgsicle  [View Original Post]
    But I can agree with previous posts here that the hit rate on actually linking with someone from seeking is 5%.
    Do you think the hit rate is also seasonal? I'm getting much fewer replies to messages than I did last November-December.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDixieWrecked  [View Original Post]
    You obviously play this game well, but you have confirmed my choice not to ever get into SA. It sounds like the prizes there are hot and made of unobtanium (at least for a ghoul like myself.) but at this stage in my life in the hobby, I can no longer stand an ounce of BS from these women.
    I think you're being too hard on yourself. If when you say "ghoul" you're referring to looks I'm not attractive either, but I still have decided not to completely discount SA. I would say all mongers should give SA a try at least once. You never know if you'll like it, prefer it to regular pros, or just want to add a girl or two to your regular rotation. I think the site is a YMMV case. If I'm honest my experiences there aren't particularly good or even in the same league as Fudgsicle or BobWilliams696. It can be a challenge! I usually send out so many messages and get very few replies back. I once thought it was just a numbers game so I one time sent out so many initial messages to various girls that the site temporarily froze my account from sending messages. SA thought I was a spam account! They unfroze it after I contacted tech support, but even after all the messages I sent I still had a fairly quiet inbox! It very well could be similar to regular dating sites where it's about 90% of the women are taken by just 10% of the best looking or wealthiest guys. The "Sugar Bowl", as they call this scene, is supposedly competitive! I have been too ashamed to even post my lackluster reports from SA. I read that it helps immensely on SA if guys have profile photos that are attractive (nice face, muscles) and show off their wealth (cars, vacations abroad, etc). Regardless, I still say mongers should give it a shot. At the very least you might be able to snag a UTR / low volume semi-pro! I occasionally snag a girl there, typically average looking, but tighter than pros so it can be a nice change of pace.

  5. #223

    Coming through end of May / Early June

    Going to be making a visit to Phx end of the month / early June. Hopefully going to have some good intel / reports from my adventures. Stay tuned.

  6. 05-04-23 06:29

    Reason
    I may be wrong. I’d rather not post unless I know 100%.

  7. #222
    =Fudgsicle;6425608]Id.

    Poisonivy.



    Small petite Latina with golden blond hair, true spinner (about 5'0 and about 100 lbs).
    Thanks for the info on this one, I have been messaging her but haven't had the time to close. I will move her up my list.

    Pretty princess.


    She wanted $6 and laughed at my counter of $4, so I agreed with the intention of negotiating in person.
    Has been reviewed here under a different profile. I messaged her a while back, offered 300 and she refused. Saw the review here and had to try again. Got her to 350, had her over. She is cute, has a good body and a tight pussy. BBFS, she was surprised at how long I took and then annoyed when I came inside. At times she seemed like a sweet girl but is definitely getting jaded. We agreed to future sessions at 3 and then she vanished. I would definitely do her again if I got her under 4.

  8. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgsicle  [View Original Post]
    A trio of reviews.
    Thank you for the reviews. You obviously play this game well, but you have confirmed my choice not to ever get into SA. It sounds like the prizes there are hot and made of unobtanium (at least for a ghoul like myself.) but at this stage in my life in the hobby, I can no longer stand an ounce of BS from these women. If ya want to hear the other side of it, reddit has a sex worker section. But hey don't talk about ripping us guys off there. Thanks again for the great report.

  9. #220

    A trio of reviews

    In AZ for the past 2 weeks, leaving end of this week so I thought I'd recap my visit for you guys. This subforum has been a bit dry but nice to see the forum's been getting warmer over the last month or 2. But I can agree with previous posts here that the hit rate on actually linking with someone from seeking is 5%.

    Confirmed past find.

    Poisonivy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-5905a0bc7441

    Small petite Latina with golden blond hair, true spinner (about 5'0 and about 100 lbs). I had messaged her probably a month or 2 prior after seeing the previous review luckily she messaged back in the time I was here. Within the span of 3-4 hours transitioned from SA to text to snap for verifying. I was in Scottsdale and she got from her place in Tempe to mine in about 30 minutes after verifying. BBFS (tight and naturally wet p), cip, BJ was barely ok but understandable as she had braces. Asked for $4, agreed at $3.5 but gave her $3 and even that I had to remind her to take her cash.

    Ezra.

    Blocked her on snap and seeking as she got annoying. So unfortunately I can't provide her link. But if you search Ezra in Tempe there's only two hits, she is the white girl and is 24. She wanted $200 for platonic and $600 intimate, managed to get her to come to dinner at Kabuki for free after 2 weeks of hit and miss messaging on snap. (BTW Kabuki sucks and I could really use some sushi recommendations in the Phx area). Anyways she was talking some wild shit at dinner about her life and background, while she was clearly already cross faded. She made it evident she's kind of been ran through as she grew up in an East coast inner city as a white girl. I didn't want to experience a hot dog down the hallway situation, but for this board I stuck it out and confirmed some details. I got her to agree to BBFS and cip with a plan B and got her down to $450 but wasn't able to get lower without arguing. So there is potential for even lower than that. Couldn't bring myself to go through with it as she smelled like sweat and slight b. O. She wanted to come back with me but I made an excuse got out of there and called the lady above.

    Flakes.

    Pretty princess.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-1933582cf9bc

    This chick is a headcase nothing pissed me off quite like dealing with her. She changed her number 3 times in the span of a 1.5 weeks of me trying to connect with her. Obviously text app bs but could potentially be scamming? I had to constantly go back to SA to ask for her new number. She wanted $6 and laughed at my counter of $4, so I agreed with the intention of negotiating in person. She told me on 5 separate days she was headed my way after I told her my rough location only for her to message an hour or 2 later and saying something came up. The 5th time she didn't even message me back and left me hanging and I have yet to to get a message back from her via text or SA.

  10. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by AManatee  [View Original Post]
    Newbie question sorry in advance!

    Thanks for the great reports lately, planning to get into the game shortly. Just wanted to check and see how / when payments are made? Like anything else in this hobby of ours there are tons of scammers etc, is it the same gameplan here where you do not provide any deposits and do cash only upon arrival to the date? Or do most of the SB require something upfront to meet?

    Just trying to avoid early on mistakes. Any other key advice for someone looking to begin this type of arrangement (I. E identifying bots vs real people, things you wish you did at the beginning, etc)? Already have a basic account on SA and planning to go "premium" in the next week or so.
    Here is my routine:

    1. For all dates, I check to see if their phone number is a real number or VOIP. If VOIP, that's a non-starter for me. In my experience, women with a VOIP number are hiding something, which usually leads to untruths, which can lead to scammers. There may be wonderful women to spend time with who have a VOIP number, but there are plenty who don't.

    2. I do my research to make sure their internet presence matches their pictures they have shared. This is easily done with non-VOIP numbers. If I can't find anything, I don't invite them to my place, and we stick to a neutral location or their place.

    3. Payment depends on how the prior research went. With long term SB's, it's never discussed after the first couple meetings. It just happens. For those first couple meetings, I'll usually leave an envelope in the restroom with their allowance. But only if the research went well. If the research didn't turn anything up, I'll hand the allowance to them at the end.

    4. Unless the provider / SB has real reviews from trusted sources, deposits are always a scam.

    5. Some SBs require a meet and greet prior to any fun being had, and request payment. This isn't something I do, but I know others who do this. Putting the allowance in a greeting card is the usual etiquette for that scenario. I'll buy drinks and dinner, but won't provide any additional funds on top of that unless it heads to a private location.

  11. #218

    SB Payments

    Newbie question sorry in advance!

    Thanks for the great reports lately, planning to get into the game shortly. Just wanted to check and see how / when payments are made? Like anything else in this hobby of ours there are tons of scammers etc, is it the same gameplan here where you do not provide any deposits and do cash only upon arrival to the date? Or do most of the SB require something upfront to meet?

    Just trying to avoid early on mistakes. Any other key advice for someone looking to begin this type of arrangement (I. E identifying bots vs real people, things you wish you did at the beginning, etc)? Already have a basic account on SA and planning to go "premium" in the next week or so.

  12. #217

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by BobWilliams696  [View Original Post]
    This is going to be fun to write. I had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful city for work. Unfortunately, my long term SB decided to end things, so I have been saving my allowances for this trip. I decided to fill all possible waking hours with pleasure. Here's how it went.

    BuxomBrunette - 44 year old MILF.

    I met up with BB for drinks the evening I flew in. We shared a couple cocktails and retired to my room. Once the door closed, the clothes flew off. She is a 5'5", busty MILF with a little tummy. But oh was she sensual. She was definitely the most GFE of the group. Her BBBJ was phenominal and the way she orgasamed nearly squeezed me out. This overnight rendezvous ended at 7 am when she had to retreat for work.

    This is the time where I did go to an AMP and see a pro. Both have been reviewed extensively and my experience is the same as those reviews.

    Gorgeousgirl123 - 23 year old dancer.

    Oh my God, she is hot. Her ass is perfect, and she took direction well. That's about the extent of the good. She wasn't quite a dead fish, but close. Her little moans were hot though. This encounter lasted 3 hours and I used as much time as possible touching that hot body.

    Charliesub - 28 year old submissive.

    She literally asked me permission to do anything,*including to get an uber to come see me. Definitely submissive in all aspects. She was my good girl all night. She liked it rough, dirty, and was down for whatever daddy wanted. This overnight date ended at 6 am when I had to catch a plane back home.

    Couple key takeaways:

    1. Treat them with respect. All three commented on creeps who would message them. Treat them like a real person, and they will do dirty things for you. You wouldn't walk up to these women in person and say, "how much for a BBBJ?" so don't do it on the website. They know why you're there, but they still want to be respected.

    2. All of the correspondence*started at least 1 week before I even set foot in Arizona. If you take the time to get to know them at least a little bit, they're more comfortable and open minded.

    3. All of the dates started with at least 2 drinks at the bar. The bartenders loved me. The women loved me even more when I spent an extra $20 on them.

    4. The money I spent on each is irrelevant. One of the ladies said to keep my money, and another said they'd come back another night if I just paid for an uber. I like variety, so I didn't partake in that.

    5. I won't trade numbers. Do your own research.

    Honorable Mention:

    Phxfoxx - 30 year old throat goat.

    This gorgeous woman was willing to spend 3 hours worshiping me. It was that time of the month, and I don't play that way but she was willing to please me any other way necessary. I didn't partake because I was looking for the full package but she was very eager to please.

    Gianna - 45 year old nymph.

    This woman was willing to sext with me for the entire week, but once I landed in Phoenix, she decided to not meet. If her texts were true, she is a wild one and based on my research, that's likely. Good luck to those who meet her. This is the only one I don't have a picture of, as she deleted her account due to "creepy guys". Really? Come on now.

    LoLovexo - 31 year old waitress.

    She is super nice and personable. Willing to please. We had plans to see a sporting event followed by an overnight stay with wild intentions. She bailed on me and texted me the following day stating she left her phone in an uber. She tried to reschedule but I don't like flakes and already had plans with Charliesub.
    <claps claps thank you! Very well listed and shared, thanks for showing some light, I'm sure we will partake as AMPs get busy, moreover these sites give options to have more personalized GFE experience. Good to know that there are ladies who are willing to please.

  13. #216

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by BbwLvr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Can you share the range or approximate damage? There are a ton of girls on SA that will be great and extremely responsive if someone is willing to put up a huge arrangement so while you say it's irrelevant I think it would be very helpful to know.
    I did 400 for 3 hours with gorgeousgirl123 and less than double that for each overnight.

  14. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwLvr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Can you share the range or approximate damage? There are a ton of girls on SA that will be great and extremely responsive if someone is willing to put up a huge arrangement so while you say it's irrelevant I think it would be very helpful to know.
    Typically the average PPM arrangement for our area is 400-600, but you can get lucky and convince a few girls to do 300. I wouldn't ask anything below that. When negotiating some girls start off saying "I don't go below _ " and rarely budge.

  15. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by BobWilliams696  [View Original Post]
    This is going to be fun to write. I had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful city for work. Unfortunately, my long term SB decided to end things, so I have been saving my allowances for this trip. I decided to fill all possible waking hours with pleasure. Here's how it went.

    BuxomBrunette - 44 year old MILF.

    I met up with BB for drinks the evening I flew in. We shared a couple cocktails and retired to my room. Once the door closed, the clothes flew off. She is a 5'5", busty MILF with a little tummy. But oh was she sensual. She was definitely the most GFE of the group. Her BBBJ was phenominal and the way she orgasamed nearly squeezed me out. This overnight rendezvous ended at 7 am when she had to retreat for work.

    This is the time where I did go to an AMP and see a pro. Both have been reviewed extensively and my experience is the same as those reviews.

    Gorgeousgirl123 - 23 year old dancer.

    Oh my God, she is hot. Her ass is perfect, and she took direction well. That's about the extent of the good. She wasn't quite a dead fish, but close. Her little moans were hot though. This encounter lasted 3 hours and I used as much time as possible touching that hot body..
    Well done my guy.

  16. #213

    Great intel thank you

    Thanks for the info. Can you share the range or approximate damage? There are a ton of girls on SA that will be great and extremely responsive if someone is willing to put up a huge arrangement so while you say it's irrelevant I think it would be very helpful to know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape