Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 309 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3431

    Too many NO's

    Happy Father's Day fellow mongers! Is anyone else fed up with the increasing lists of "No's" from all these providers? They advertise how they're the "best you never had", best DT, no gag reflex, etc. Then proceed to say No BBBJ, no bare service, no CIM, no Greek and so on! Why the fuck would we spend our hard earned money for regular sex? Maybe it's just me.

  2. #3430
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmIncognito  [View Original Post]
    How does listcrawler work? If someone else used to use "your new number" on the site, will it still show that last persons photos in the gallery? Or would that other person had to have been active recently for her photos to still be around?

    Bottom line I am curious about this new Pru posting, if you go to gallery there is some other girl I've never seen before, not sure if its a case of that girl posing as Pru then robs you when you show or if its like I stated above and she coincidentally got a number linked to another escort at one time.
    Not positive, but; I'm sure most of these girls use burners, or can't pay bills regularly. They then have to change numbers. Due to the nature of the game, and established numbers, I believe sometimes they just happen to get a "new" number that was already used for the hobby. I've seen a couple legit girls that it's happened to, either before or after my time with them. Annie used to acknowledge it in her post "no idea who the other girl is LOL". Shit like that.

  3. #3429

    How?

    How does listcrawler work? If someone else used to use "your new number" on the site, will it still show that last persons photos in the gallery? Or would that other person had to have been active recently for her photos to still be around?

    Bottom line I am curious about this new Pru posting, if you go to gallery there is some other girl I've never seen before, not sure if its a case of that girl posing as Pru then robs you when you show or if its like I stated above and she coincidentally got a number linked to another escort at one time.

  4. #3428
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidDave  [View Original Post]
    It's not a call-out but I definitely question when someone has 20 posts and 13 of them are about 4 different providers over multiple counties robbing him. So. Either OP has the worst luck on the planet or something else is at work.
    This.

    And thanks for stepping in.

  5. #3427

    The Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmIncognito  [View Original Post]
    Damn, 100 qv. I guess I am just spoiled by the 20-30 days of SWs. I just can't bring myself to pay these outrageous prices. I had some bills to get straight then I was going to check out Pruitt because she seamed semi reasonable. And the ***** quits / disappears literally the night before I contact her. Wanted to try Cora because she kinda reminded me of Tabby, but she went to her uncles in Hillsborough. Then I was interested in April I think is her name with all the freckles, but someone taught her she was charging too low so now she asks for the world as well, plus doesn't seem that bright, she posted her number wrong and I let her know and she didn't know WTF I was talking about, then she made a post (on listcrawler) the other day asking for someone to get her some fentanyl because her source wasn't answering. All that's left is a bunch a silly asking for 150-300 for carplay. Pffft. There is even a couple crackheads in Clearwater that advertise and I got the rates just out of curiosity, and even they started at 100. Ol' lefty gets boring after awhile, but I personally find him better then 15 minutes of fun and an empty wallet. But who knows, maybe your wallets too fat to sit comfortably and you need to empty it out a bit, totally get it, and happy for you.

    Also saw Mercedes went to her Uncles as well, but I haven't seen her working the scene anymore anyhow.

    BTW Gummie don't take offense to anything I say, just trying to be funny, rarely works though.
    Those were the good ole days, miss them.

  6. #3426

    I've had good experiences also

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    This doesn't sound right to me.

    I've met Melissa / Genesys over 50+ times and never had an issue with either theft or violence and this includes recent visits. I think I know her well.

    Sure her comms are shit and she flakes a lot but nothing like this.

    I saw NotTexMex's note and I trust his intel and judgment so I went to the St. Pete board to research also and I saw those posts. It looks like about 12 of them for Dreama with one actual report about violence from a low post count member and a lot of other notes about her teeth (which are frankly, spot on).

    I don't know what happened but all I can say is that in several years of seeing her, I've never had a bad vibe and definitely never had a problem with theft or violence. As far as escorts / SWs go, she's one of the more honest ones. Okay sure there's plenty of BS about her life story or whatever, but you can leave things out and they'll be there when she's gone.
    It's not a call-out but I definitely question when someone has 20 posts and 13 of them are about 4 different providers over multiple counties robbing him. So. Either OP has the worst luck on the planet or something else is at work.

  7. #3425
    There are at least 2 reports about her robbing people with an accomplice on the St Pete board. And one report by me in the Tampa board about her robbing me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    This doesn't sound right to me.

    I've met Melissa / Genesys over 50+ times and never had an issue with either theft or violence and this includes recent visits. I think I know her well.

    Sure her comms are shit and she flakes a lot but nothing like this.

    I saw NotTexMex's note and I trust his intel and judgment so I went to the St. Pete board to research also and I saw those posts. It looks like about 12 of them for Dreama with one actual report about violence from a low post count member and a lot of other notes about her teeth (which are frankly, spot on).

    I don't know what happened but all I can say is that in several years of seeing her, I've never had a bad vibe and definitely never had a problem with theft or violence. As far as escorts / SWs go, she's one of the more honest ones. Okay sure there's plenty of BS about her life story or whatever, but you can leave things out and they'll be there when she's gone.

    Just my experience. Who knows, maybe she was in a tight spot when she was in St. Pete. But a girl like Melissa has few limits and no reason to pull stuff like this. If I had to guess, I'd be more inclined to think that her negative reviews about violence were from competitors.

  8. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPeter  [View Original Post]
    She's robbing people. Brings you in a room where a guy jumps out with a stick.
    This doesn't sound right to me.

    I've met Melissa / Genesys over 50+ times and never had an issue with either theft or violence and this includes recent visits. I think I know her well.

    Sure her comms are shit and she flakes a lot but nothing like this.

    I saw NotTexMex's note and I trust his intel and judgment so I went to the St. Pete board to research also and I saw those posts. It looks like about 12 of them for Dreama with one actual report about violence from a low post count member and a lot of other notes about her teeth (which are frankly, spot on).

    I don't know what happened but all I can say is that in several years of seeing her, I've never had a bad vibe and definitely never had a problem with theft or violence. As far as escorts / SWs go, she's one of the more honest ones. Okay sure there's plenty of BS about her life story or whatever, but you can leave things out and they'll be there when she's gone.

    Just my experience. Who knows, maybe she was in a tight spot when she was in St. Pete. But a girl like Melissa has few limits and no reason to pull stuff like this. If I had to guess, I'd be more inclined to think that her negative reviews about violence were from competitors.

  9. #3423
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    Your post sounds funny to me

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmIncognito  [View Original Post]
    Damn, 100 qv. I guess I am just spoiled by the 20-30 days of SWs. I just can't bring myself to pay these outrageous prices. I had some bills to get straight then I was going to check out Pruitt because she seamed semi reasonable. And the ***** quits / disappears literally the night before I contact her. Wanted to try Cora because she kinda reminded me of Tabby, but she went to her uncles in Hillsborough. Then I was interested in April I think is her name with all the freckles, but someone taught her she was charging too low so now she asks for the world as well, plus doesn't seem that bright, she posted her number wrong and I let her know and she didn't know WTF I was talking about, then she made a post (on listcrawler) the other day asking for someone to get her some fentanyl because her source wasn't answering. All that's left is a bunch a silly asking for 150-300 for carplay. Pffft. There is even a couple crackheads in Clearwater that advertise and I got the rates just out of curiosity, and even they started at 100. Ol' lefty gets boring after awhile, but I personally find him better then 15 minutes of fun and an empty wallet. But who knows, maybe your wallets too fat to sit comfortably and you need to empty it out a bit, totally get it, and happy for you..
    It is a lot of truth in your funny post. I'm not going to pretend that there hasn't always been crazy things in the world. Plus why try to save these garden tools, when they don't want to be saved?

  10. #3422

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Luna is a big girl but she's not fat. She's not beautiful but I don't find her to be homely. I've seen her a few times and she's always been very nice and accomodating. She's quite submissive if you want, but apparently she does Dom stuff now also. She will also do anal. Not my first choice but my personal preference is smaller girls.

    OF. I sent you a private message.
    I'm glad to hear she's legit. I'm thinking of reaching out to her. Can you PM me details about her? I've seen a few people mention she's a bit bigger than she appears in her photos, but I'm ok with BBW. That being said, I'd be more reluctant to know what to expect. Her listing says InCall. Is it sketch or is it legit?

  11. #3421

    Legit?

    Anyone know if this one is legit?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7278607731#.

  12. #3420
    Quote Originally Posted by GummieBear  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I saw this sexy assed hottie. 100 qv, BBBJ, cfs, nice attitude, sexy body. She requested doggie position because of experiencing pain in other positions so not sure what other positions may have been available but looking at that hot ass as I pounded away was all I needed. She shares a room at a notel motel which was clean and neat. She is sharing a room with another provider not sure if doubles are available but they are both hott. Will see her again and see what else is available.
    Damn, 100 qv. I guess I am just spoiled by the 20-30 days of SWs. I just can't bring myself to pay these outrageous prices. I had some bills to get straight then I was going to check out Pruitt because she seamed semi reasonable. And the ***** quits / disappears literally the night before I contact her. Wanted to try Cora because she kinda reminded me of Tabby, but she went to her uncles in Hillsborough. Then I was interested in April I think is her name with all the freckles, but someone taught her she was charging too low so now she asks for the world as well, plus doesn't seem that bright, she posted her number wrong and I let her know and she didn't know WTF I was talking about, then she made a post (on listcrawler) the other day asking for someone to get her some fentanyl because her source wasn't answering. All that's left is a bunch a silly asking for 150-300 for carplay. Pffft. There is even a couple crackheads in Clearwater that advertise and I got the rates just out of curiosity, and even they started at 100. Ol' lefty gets boring after awhile, but I personally find him better then 15 minutes of fun and an empty wallet. But who knows, maybe your wallets too fat to sit comfortably and you need to empty it out a bit, totally get it, and happy for you.

    Also saw Mercedes went to her Uncles as well, but I haven't seen her working the scene anymore anyhow.

    BTW Gummie don't take offense to anything I say, just trying to be funny, rarely works though.

  13. #3419

    Gia

    Dreamt I saw this sexy assed hottie. 100 qv, BBBJ, cfs, nice attitude, sexy body. She requested doggie position because of experiencing pain in other positions so not sure what other positions may have been available but looking at that hot ass as I pounded away was all I needed. She shares a room at a notel motel which was clean and neat. She is sharing a room with another provider not sure if doubles are available but they are both hott. Will see her again and see what else is available.

  14. #3418

    San Juan Contacts Anyone?

    I'm in San Juan for the week and the PR board is dead. Does anyone in here have any contacts in or around San Juan?

  15. #3417

    That's so odd for Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up! I did find some old intel in another forum under Dreama and it supports what you report. I'm a hard pass for sure!
    I've seen this girl like 20-30 times when she's in pasco and pinellas. I've reviewed her on here. She does it all. BBFS with CIP and CIA. 70% of the time it was car dates and the rest in house / hotel rooms.

    I haven't seen her in like 2-3 months bc I'm always seeing other hoes, but I need to hit that again.

    She's got to be upset with all the BS that comes her way. She gets texts all the time and a lot of guys play games and then you got shitty people going towards her way. She might have a dude that is watching her back. I'll reach out to her to see what's going on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape