Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1486
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitLicker57  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...h/372417076724

    Has anyone seen this one? I made contact but she speaks ZERO english, I tried using translator app, but getting info was like pulling teeth, kept giving me names of hotel, but no address, must have asked if I was polica 5 times, I did get a face pic, she is really attractive, was willing to take the plunge but just could not get enough info out of her, Any spanish speaking guys out there willing to lend a hand? Would appreciate any info!
    I got the same results. I just moved on after about two hours of getting no where. She was at least responsive just not helpful.

  2. #1020

    Latina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...h/372417076724

    Has anyone seen this one? I made contact but she speaks ZERO english, I tried using translator app, but getting info was like pulling teeth, kept giving me names of hotel, but no address, must have asked if I was polica 5 times, I did get a face pic, she is really attractive, was willing to take the plunge but just could not get enough info out of her, Any spanish speaking guys out there willing to lend a hand? Would appreciate any info!

  3. #1019

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/925546156425

    Has anyone seen her? I've tried to set something up with her for a few days. Yesterday was the first time I'd heard back, but she was having transportation issues.

  4. #1018

    Aubrey

    I decided to visit Aubrey while she was back in town for the first time in a couple of years. I know she has had good and bad reviews over the last few years but this visit was really good. She looked good, smelled good and performed very well as a very active participant. Only negative this time around, she was not ready on time, but then again very few ever are. As always YMMV.

    Happy hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...k/507536463046

  5. #1017

    Anybody have reviews?

    Who has met with her. Let me know how it was.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...0/590407318966

  6. #1016

  7. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeUSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Just a deposit scam.

  8. #1014

    Any info on this one


  9. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by HogtownGuy  [View Original Post]
    Full up again.
    Sorry about that, finally got it resolved.

  10. #1012

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGentlman  [View Original Post]
    My bad I cleared it.
    Full up again.

  11. #1011

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizenv  [View Original Post]
    I'm not usually one to pull the "RTFF" card on people, but I literally just posted about this girl yesterday. Gave you her name and everything. It's two posts below yours. Please RTFF!
    Actually, I do RTFF. Daily. And I saw your post, but didn't follow the link because I know who Cali is (I posted about her a year or so ago). I even googled the number before I posted. Had I realized it was Cali I wouldn't have wasted anyone's time.

  12. #1010

    Ebony utr in the area

    Hey folks, I'm a long time lurker, posted a few times and figured I'd give it a shot. Anybody have or know of any ebony utr in the Lynchburg area or close by (maybe an hr away).

  13. #1009
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerA  [View Original Post]
    And no name so I can't find any reports. Anyone tried?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...o/312325731096
    I'm not usually one to pull the "RTFF" card on people, but I literally just posted about this girl yesterday. Gave you her name and everything. It's two posts below yours. Please RTFF!

  14. #1008

    New number

    And no name so I can't find any reports. Anyone tried?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...o/312325731096

  15. #1007

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by HogtownGuy  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full. Tried to message.
    My bad I cleared it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape