Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 1485
-
06-19-23 19:43 #1005Regular Member

Posts: 10Va gentlman
Your inbox is full. Tried to message.
Originally Posted by VAGentlman
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 15:57 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 146Cali
I am pretty sure she has been reviewed in the past but I can't seem to find it. I have tried several times over the last year to see Cali but something always goes wrong. Pics are cute but in conversation she seems like she has a lot of unnecessary attitude. Has anyone seen her recently that can tell me if it is even worth continuing to pursue? If there was ever any thing else worthwhile around here I wouldn't even be asking. LOL.
Current link here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...o/378894193817
-
06-10-23 14:50 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 455It's been a long time since this applied to me so my memory is foggy, but I believe its a common thing for people with new accounts. When you post something the site will "accept" your post, but it won't immediately show up. It goes to an admin and they have to approve it before the post will show up to everyone else who views the site. This requirement goes away after you've established yourself on the boards (something like 10 or 25 posts, can't remember).
Originally Posted by LynchburgGent
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 15:08 #1002Regular Member

Posts: 14Pristine Chase
2nd attempt at this review. My first didn't go through for some reason. If it does and two reviews post I apologize.
Originally Posted by TheLookOut
[View Original Post]
I met Pristine Chase. I start off by saying follow her instructions with booking and pre-meet directions and it will set the tone for a great date. She lived up to her reviews and more. She's at a clean and safe hotel incall. I was greeted with her freshly showered and in black lingerie. She is much better looking in person. She asked that I have a quick shower. I was nervous and she sensed it, but I was quickly put at ease. Respectfully I won't go into details, but I will say our date lasted an hour and half and it was non-stop and she never watched the clock. She is willing and knows what she is doing. Her body is amazing. Pristine is intelligent and easy to talk to. I didn't want to leave. She's back in Lynchburg today thru the weekend. Don't miss the opportunity. She wants to make Lynchburg a regular stop. Be respectful and welcoming guys. She'll be your favorite.
-
06-09-23 14:00 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 409I have better service with girls that have cheaper rates. The over prices ones act as though you should feel priveledged just to be in their company. I have 3 girls that I have been seeing for years on a regular basis, they are not models but they are not dogs either, all have decent bodies but for $60.
Originally Posted by Rosser48
[View Original Post]
I can do whatever I want for as long as I want, no limits. Now I know you will never find girls like this on STG or any other advertised sites but for $400 per hour I should leave extremely happy and possibly have my truck washed also. Thats just crazy!!
-
06-09-23 13:08 #1000Regular Member

Posts: 14Pristine Chase
I had a dream with Pristine and she was better than advertised. Do as she asks before meeting and everything will go smooth and set the tone for a great visit. She hosts at a clean hotel. She is much better looking in person. I was greeted with sexy lingerie and her body is amazing. She was fresh out of the shower, and asked me to quickly shower. She knew I was nervous but she put me at ease right away. Respectfully I'm not going to go into details, but I will say we had an hour and half date and it was non-stop. No clock watching. Pristine is willing and able. She is intelligent. She is easy to talk to. She is a freak. You will not want to leave. Be respectful and you will not find a better date than Pristine. She's back today through the weekend boys, don't miss the opportunity. She's willing to make Lynchburg a regular stop if we treat her right.
Originally Posted by TheLookOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 07:29 #999Senior Member

Posts: 94Latest review
Saw this one a week or so ago. $400 an hour. I am fine with higher rates if they are worth it, this one is not. She is the girl in the pics, very small and petite. Easy to chat with as well. Now the downside!
No kissing, not even her neck or breasts. She applies the condom in such a way as to make sure she does not touch your cock with her bare hand. Lackluster BJ. She laid on her back and holds the base of the condom to insure it stays in place. As soon as I bust a nut she jumps up out of the bed and immediately runs to take a shower.
She seems nice enough but this is the wrong line of work for her. By the way I am white, 5'10" tall and weigh 165. Average looking guy with impeccable hygiene. Just adding that since she jumped up out of the bed like I smelled or had some awful rash on me! LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...l/495171069811
-
06-08-23 21:17 #998Regular Member

Posts: 2First ad she's a rip off artist
Stay away, will lure you to address then you get accosted by a guy possibly a robbery situation.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 21:40 #997Senior Member

Posts: 99Jade
Had a great visit with Jade. Sweet lady who gets into what she does. Be good to her and she'll take care if you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...c/048087294461
-
06-05-23 07:41 #996Regular Member

Posts: 14I'm in contact with Pristine via text. She was planning a tour to Lynchburg, Roanoke, and Charlottesville, but she'll need interest from all 3 stops to make the trip worthwhile. She's been patient enough to delay her trip a 3rd time to draw interest. Maybe send her a text? That's how I reached out to her. I also sent the requested information via her website but she was anticipating it because of our text convo. She knows I'm on standby if she comes to Lynchburg. I can't make promises on her behalf. She seems sweet and sincere via text. She has great reviews on here from other cities if you search. I'll let her know there is interest from this forum. That's the best I can do.
Originally Posted by CavalierDad74
[View Original Post]
Stay safe friends.
-
06-04-23 22:42 #995Senior Member

Posts: 99Pristine Chase
3 people have now tried to drum up business for Miss Chase. I've contacted her twice via her website to try and solidify her trip here and gotten nothing but crickets.
-
06-04-23 17:06 #994Regular Member

Posts: 19Pristine
Pristine is looking to visit the Lynchburg area this month. She is looking for interests and prebook (no deposits) before she makes the trip here. If we can make it worth her time she will keep her scheduled plans to visit. As dry as Lynchburg has been she is definitely needed and top tier quality.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/043226684713
-
05-26-23 19:01 #993Regular Member

Posts: 1Amber
Gentleman I have reached out to Amber and expressed my interest. She responded that she needs a few more committed clients to make the trip. Please reach out to her so we can get her here.
Originally Posted by CavalierDad74
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 14:35 #992Regular Member

Posts: 14Pristine Chase
Gentleman,
First time poster, long time lurker. I'm mainly an AMP guy, but I'm bored with the same ole Lynchburg has to offer. Rainbow is my favorite because there is a consistent rotation, but no f / s offerings gets old. I've never wasted time with local girls in Lynchburg. I did try to see a provider in Charlottesville but she flaked so I gave up and never tried again. I've had my eye on Pristine Chase but she's never been closer than Richmond. She comes so highly recommended from a friend in Richmond that he has offered to pay for my visit if I'm not happy. She was in Roanoke earlier this week but I was sent on a service call for work and couldn't schedule a visit. I asked her to consider Lynchburg and today her ad is posted on Tryst for Lynchburg, May 31-June 1st. I'm not here to offer a review but to make sure y'all know she's coming. I will say communication is easy and pleasant. Lynchburg is so dry and we always complain that there is no quality here. Treat her right and she may make us a regular stopping point. Full disclosure, I have nothing to gain here but hope that she is a better option than we currently have and that she will frequently revisit. Let's make her visit worth while.
https://tryst.link/escort/pristine-chase
In addition to the GFE / kink in her ad, she offers full service non GFE / non-kink at a friendlier rate. 100/150/200.
She gave me permission to post her pic also.
-
05-25-23 13:31 #991Regular Member

Posts: 19MeetPristine
A new provider is coming to town next week on Wednesday. I've seen her personally and she is one of the best experiences I've had. I would like her to come back to Lynchburg so please if you decide to see her treat her with respect. You can go to her website to get more info. MeetPristine.Com.
If you want to know more details you can PM me.








Reply With Quote




