Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 18819
-
06-19-23 11:05 #15009Senior Member

Posts: 169Anyone?
Been curious to see her. I know she's real but she's asking GPS of 175 for hh and 130 for qv. Curious if she's anything special?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/930435454844
-
06-19-23 09:49 #15008Senior Member

Posts: 683Krista
That's what the boards are for. If you look up 90% of their booking photos you would steer clear of them. Filters are real.
Originally Posted by HitmanLeet
[View Original Post]
GRAPP150.
-
06-19-23 08:40 #15007Senior Member

Posts: 131There seems to be two
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...p/750605133190
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...r/099159652408
I've only seen the little woman, so I just wanted to double check which one you were referring to.
-
06-19-23 08:12 #15006Senior Member

Posts: 64Krista
Damn I'm glad this one ghosted me on my way to pick her up. That pic is out right scary.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 13:45 #15005Senior Member

Posts: 683Krista
Filters are a girls best friend.
Originally Posted by JustAHobbyist
[View Original Post]
GRAPP150.
-
06-18-23 07:18 #15004Senior Member

Posts: 141Intel
Meant to ask it anyone had intel and it won't let me edit the post.
Originally Posted by JustAHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 00:39 #15003Senior Member

Posts: 647Brenda
I dated her many times in the past. She's a good date, if you actually meet up with her. But she's known to ghost while you are in route or there waiting. Never to me, but to many others I know. Performance grade B for both BBBJ and FS. Her donation is very reasonable.
Originally Posted by JustAHobbyist
[View Original Post]
RP.
-
06-17-23 21:28 #15002Senior Member

Posts: 141Krista on 192
I know Kissimmee area is hit or miss but I am going to be in the area quite a bit and looking for a little relief. Reached out to this one and got a donations are reasonable. Had her send me some pics and the body is nice. She also has had some dental work so gummies are in the menu. Said she was in 192 by WalMart.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/140399558#.
-
06-17-23 17:04 #15001Senior Member

Posts: 147Seems like experiences dreaming with her YMMV then, at and my dream I found her funny and didn't feel rushed at all. Was she chubbier than her pictures lend to show? Yeah, but she's not fat it's just that midget chunkiness, which I'm A okay with, and yes she's probably in her 30's not even sure why is that being mentioned, it's not like she's 60. Everything was covered, which might be a con for some, but I have no issues with that. And of course got that off the bucket list.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 16:18 #15000Senior Member

Posts: 218Polly Pocket
She sucks. Very impersonal and has an attitude problem. Wants you out of there asap. She's chubbier than her photos and looks to be in her mid to late 30's. Left feeling like a jackass.
-
06-17-23 14:36 #14999Senior Member

Posts: 1670Summer is not tina
Don't waste your time with this one.
She is a self described p at thead.
She is lazy as all get out!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/140372717
Now tina
-
06-17-23 12:40 #14998Senior Member

Posts: 218True
I thought it was just me. The talent has left and prices have gone up.
Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 18:33 #14997Senior Member

Posts: 53Hopefully it goes well
Taking the plunge on this one tonight as she's my type and the prices are pretty solid. I will report back.
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...lando-13329850
-
06-16-23 18:13 #14996Senior Member

Posts: 147Well at least that's good to know that you kept the title. Would have been annoying to have to pass through the scrutiny period again and have to wait for your posts to be approved.
Originally Posted by LegitAutismo
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 16:18 #14995Senior Member

Posts: 108Ana in Altamonte Springs
Had a dream with Ana, a Colombian girl with an incall in Altamonte Springs. Easy to communicate with, she is quick to respond. Not a lot of English so get your translate app ready. Coming from Apopka she was a half hour away and with all the talk about our favorite places being closed, I said go! Upon arriving she asked me to send a photo of the hotel. I guess to make sure I had indeed arrived. Done that and given the room number in I go. She looks ok, darker skin latina with natural D's and big ass. I like it! Paid $50 for 30 minutes, she says BBBJ is 50 more and I said nah! Plastic it is. It was ok. I wanted to lick those tots more but she started to rush. Got her on mish position, pumped for a while and unloaded. Overall it was Ok but not worth the whole $50 IMO. Qv for a 100 would be fair.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/140311688
She is reviewed in Listcrawler













Reply With Quote





