Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 18819
-
06-16-23 11:13 #14994Senior Member

Posts: 634Escort classified thread
Can't we just continue on Escort Classified thread? They talk about multiple provider sites so why not.
-
06-16-23 09:26 #14993Senior Member

Posts: 160I thought the same thing, but then I looked in the forums for other cities and their AS threads were still there. Hardly used tho.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 09:09 #14992Senior Member

Posts: 70Very Disappointing
That's such a shame. I got into the hobby because of AdultSearch and met some of my favorite providers through there. The thread was a very important source for me.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 09:07 #14991Senior Member

Posts: 70Still a Senior
Most of my post count was off of the AdultSearch thread so my post count has dropped to 12. However, it still shows I'm a senior as of this morning. Hopefully that doesn't change.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 08:41 #14990Senior Member

Posts: 355Thank You
To all that replied to my "Threat" thread, thank you, so far I have not heard a thing, lesson learned to stay with the ones you know, but again thank you all, be safe and monger on.
ViperMav.
-
06-16-23 00:14 #14989Senior Member

Posts: 44You can always respond telling them that they are bribing you and that is a second degree felony in Florida. I think the best thing to do is just ignore them. The real bad guys out there usually do bad things. The ones who talk, usually are just all talk.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 13:23 #14988Regular Member

Posts: 3Just wanted to say thanks
Hey guys,
I'll be visiting northern Florida in the next few weeks. I have a few meetups lined up (based off the reviews here) and will let you know how they go. Thank you all for sharing your experiences. Trying to sort through what's real and fake on the sites has been infuriating.
-
06-15-23 11:33 #14987Senior Member

Posts: 1670Good information
Sorry this happened to you.
But always a good lesson for all of us about sharing too much personal info.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 09:10 #14986Senior Member

Posts: 335Adultsearch thread
I'm guessing since it was a sponsored thread, they probably stopped the sponsorship and therefore, the dedicated thread is removed.
Originally Posted by Sami94
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 22:56 #14985Senior Member

Posts: 1150Years ago
In my early mongering days, I made the mistake of using a Gmail account to contact a provider. At first she was fine and we met a few times. Eventually I started seeing reports of her ripping people off. One day I get a text from a number that was from her same area code but not her number. Started talking about how I needed to send money to a cashapp account. Called me by my real name because I didn't realize that it showed if I didn't change settings on Gmail.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I got some threats for a couple weeks, we're going to call your job, wife etc. I said go ahead if you can find them. Nothing ever happened and she left town after ripping quite a few mongers off.
-
06-14-23 22:46 #14984Senior Member

Posts: 729It was a Sponsored thread ad by Adult Search, contract is probably up and they didn't want to renew it so it was nuked.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
Someone could start a User Blog for Adult Search.
-
06-14-23 22:12 #14983Senior Member

Posts: 634?
No idea. Wish I knew too.
Originally Posted by Sami94
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 21:18 #14982Senior Member

Posts: 355Threats
Good evening fellow mongers.
Have any you received threatening texts from escorts handlers, I got one earlier today. Personally I'm not worried as I can protect myself but I'm curious has anyone been approached in person by a handler? Or are they just keyboard cowboys?
ViperMav.
-
06-14-23 15:12 #14981Senior Member

Posts: 130I found the tent appointments hilarious. Probably why I get a little emotional when driving the causeway. LOL Before she retired, I got in some van life appointments w Froggy. That was a great time when both lovely ladies were in town.
Originally Posted by JustCruzin
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 12:10 #14980Senior Member

Posts: 64Adult Search
What happened to the Adult Search Thread?











Reply With Quote





