Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29265

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures real I was told that they were not hers and is she in a safe location? Thanks!
    Check her Twitter or reddit page out, she looks legit.

  2. #29264

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    90/140/200.

  3. #29263

    Just being curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Look nothing like pics, at least 5 months pregnant. When it's dreamtime, she pulls pants down just enuff for doggie. Definitely will not repeat!! A waste of time and money.
    What are her rates?

  4. #29262

    Ginger?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one and never saw a bbw before and I wanted to try her out.

    She is bigger than what her pics lead you to believe. But she was nice.

    Face is exactly what you see, she is pretty.

    CBJ- 8.

    Box- 8 she does get into it and is wet.

    Nice girl, no rush. She will upcharge for anything you may want extra.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/247836402590
    Are her pictures real I was told that they were not hers and is she in a safe location? Thanks!

  5. #29261

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/804-881-1056

    Anyone seen this one, comms were ok but the prices were more on the uncle LEO side says she stay downtown off Kinney st.
    Look nothing like pics, at least 5 months pregnant. When it's dreamtime, she pulls pants down just enuff for doggie. Definitely will not repeat!! A waste of time and money.

  6. #29260

    Bella

    Spent some time with Bella this week. Her photos are good, but her body is better in person.

    Looks good, smells good and I didn't see any signs of a monkey on her back. We had a little convo, then right to business, then a little more convo before leaving.

    She is good at what she does and I definitely left happy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../752605231975.

  7. #29259

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    I met Dakotabliss couple years ago, not the same one, this Dakotta cashapp is.

    $kotamae24 from the pic is a different person.
    This is definitely the Dakota that has been most discussed on this forum over the last few years. She did post many ads using the name Dakota bliss. It all goes back to her stripper days. That was her stage name at a local club. Probably where it all started. Can't tell you how many pretty young strippers I knew and later read about on here, there may well be a high end escort using the name. I'm sure its not her original creation. She was pretty but not the brightest. Graduated high school in my sons class. She was the easy girl in high school go figure.

  8. #29258

    Ginger

    I saw this one and never saw a bbw before and I wanted to try her out.

    She is bigger than what her pics lead you to believe. But she was nice.

    Face is exactly what you see, she is pretty.

    CBJ- 8.

    Box- 8 she does get into it and is wet.

    Nice girl, no rush. She will upcharge for anything you may want extra.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/247836402590

  9. #29257

    Different Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Serious monkey. Been around for years. Tried to get clean then spirals back in. Sounds like she is currently in serious downward spiral! She is not "going" away anywhere!

    Was a pretty spinner years ago.

    https://ladys.one/richmond/dakota-bliss-i557733

    https://callescort.org/804-666-8679
    I met Dakotabliss couple years ago, not the same one, this Dakotta cashapp is.

    $kotamae24 from the pic is a different person.

  10. #29256

    Suspect

    https://callescort.org/804-881-1056

    Anyone seen this one, comms were ok but the prices were more on the uncle LEO side says she stay downtown off Kinney st.

  11. #29255

    So many nos

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Serious monkey. Been around for years. Tried to get clean then spirals back in. Sounds like she is currently in serious downward spiral! She is not "going" away anywhere!

    Was a pretty spinner years ago.

    https://ladys.one/richmond/dakota-bliss-i557733

    https://callescort.org/804-666-8679
    In one of her profiles she had no to so many services I wonder why anyone would see her.

  12. #29254

    Dakota Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day, 100 qv. 1 of those motel on Mid, early 20's pretty short hair, she was smoking outside of her room, and I noticed the meth sores. Should've just turn around and go home but I made a mistake. Boring slow motion CBJ, didn't want to take off her bra, then the smell hit me, probably hasn't taken a shower in a while. I just couldn't continue and left.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/140219857
    Serious monkey. Been around for years. Tried to get clean then spirals back in. Sounds like she is currently in serious downward spiral! She is not "going" away anywhere!

    Was a pretty spinner years ago.

    https://ladys.one/richmond/dakota-bliss-i557733

    https://callescort.org/804-666-8679

  13. #29253

    Dakota

    Saw this one the other day, 100 qv. 1 of those motel on Mid, early 20's pretty short hair, she was smoking outside of her room, and I noticed the meth sores. Should've just turn around and go home but I made a mistake. Boring slow motion CBJ, didn't want to take off her bra, then the smell hit me, probably hasn't taken a shower in a while. I just couldn't continue and left.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/140219857

  14. #29252

    Kacey Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-only/57080109

    Seen Kacey Rae the other day at a decent motel. Looks like her picture but nothing much for curves or anything. I opted for. 8 BBBJ. Subpar skills and she agreed to cim. When finishing she pulled it out and shot it all over me. Lame time overall. Won't repeat.
    Saw her about a month ago, definitely won't repeat to be 30 years old so she say her body is worn & her pussy stink& gave me her whole life story blah blah blah good attitude overall tries to please but just not for me.

  15. #29251

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Link not working.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/775156260295

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape