Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 37335
-
06-17-23 10:08 #29265Senior Member

Posts: 577Ginger
Check her Twitter or reddit page out, she looks legit.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 10:07 #29264Senior Member

Posts: 577Rates
90/140/200.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 09:36 #29263Senior Member

Posts: 581Just being curious
What are her rates?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 09:34 #29262Senior Member

Posts: 581Ginger?
Are her pictures real I was told that they were not hers and is she in a safe location? Thanks!
Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 08:22 #29261Senior Member

Posts: 577Don't do it
Look nothing like pics, at least 5 months pregnant. When it's dreamtime, she pulls pants down just enuff for doggie. Definitely will not repeat!! A waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 07:46 #29260Regular Member

Posts: 9Bella
Spent some time with Bella this week. Her photos are good, but her body is better in person.
Looks good, smells good and I didn't see any signs of a monkey on her back. We had a little convo, then right to business, then a little more convo before leaving.
She is good at what she does and I definitely left happy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../752605231975.
-
06-16-23 23:58 #29259Senior Member

Posts: 327Dakota
This is definitely the Dakota that has been most discussed on this forum over the last few years. She did post many ads using the name Dakota bliss. It all goes back to her stripper days. That was her stage name at a local club. Probably where it all started. Can't tell you how many pretty young strippers I knew and later read about on here, there may well be a high end escort using the name. I'm sure its not her original creation. She was pretty but not the brightest. Graduated high school in my sons class. She was the easy girl in high school go figure.
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 20:41 #29258Senior Member

Posts: 36Ginger
I saw this one and never saw a bbw before and I wanted to try her out.
She is bigger than what her pics lead you to believe. But she was nice.
Face is exactly what you see, she is pretty.
CBJ- 8.
Box- 8 she does get into it and is wet.
Nice girl, no rush. She will upcharge for anything you may want extra.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/247836402590
-
06-16-23 18:57 #29257Senior Member

Posts: 60Different Dakota
I met Dakotabliss couple years ago, not the same one, this Dakotta cashapp is.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
$kotamae24 from the pic is a different person.
-
06-16-23 13:42 #29256Senior Member

Posts: 577Suspect
https://callescort.org/804-881-1056
Anyone seen this one, comms were ok but the prices were more on the uncle LEO side says she stay downtown off Kinney st.
-
06-16-23 12:58 #29255Senior Member

Posts: 514So many nos
In one of her profiles she had no to so many services I wonder why anyone would see her.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 11:32 #29254Senior Member

Posts: 432Dakota Bliss
Serious monkey. Been around for years. Tried to get clean then spirals back in. Sounds like she is currently in serious downward spiral! She is not "going" away anywhere!
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
Was a pretty spinner years ago.
https://ladys.one/richmond/dakota-bliss-i557733
https://callescort.org/804-666-8679
-
06-16-23 08:44 #29253Senior Member

Posts: 60Dakota
Saw this one the other day, 100 qv. 1 of those motel on Mid, early 20's pretty short hair, she was smoking outside of her room, and I noticed the meth sores. Should've just turn around and go home but I made a mistake. Boring slow motion CBJ, didn't want to take off her bra, then the smell hit me, probably hasn't taken a shower in a while. I just couldn't continue and left.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/140219857
-
06-15-23 23:50 #29252Senior Member

Posts: 368Kacey Rae
Saw her about a month ago, definitely won't repeat to be 30 years old so she say her body is worn & her pussy stink& gave me her whole life story blah blah blah good attitude overall tries to please but just not for me.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 18:44 #29251Senior Member

Posts: 486Link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/775156260295
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






