Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 18820
-
06-17-23 14:36 #14995Senior Member

Posts: 1670Summer is not tina
Don't waste your time with this one.
She is a self described p at thead.
She is lazy as all get out!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/140372717
Now tina
-
06-17-23 12:40 #14994Senior Member

Posts: 218True
I thought it was just me. The talent has left and prices have gone up.
Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 18:33 #14993Senior Member

Posts: 53Hopefully it goes well
Taking the plunge on this one tonight as she's my type and the prices are pretty solid. I will report back.
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...lando-13329850
-
06-16-23 18:13 #14992Senior Member

Posts: 147Well at least that's good to know that you kept the title. Would have been annoying to have to pass through the scrutiny period again and have to wait for your posts to be approved.
Originally Posted by LegitAutismo
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 16:18 #14991Senior Member

Posts: 108Ana in Altamonte Springs
Had a dream with Ana, a Colombian girl with an incall in Altamonte Springs. Easy to communicate with, she is quick to respond. Not a lot of English so get your translate app ready. Coming from Apopka she was a half hour away and with all the talk about our favorite places being closed, I said go! Upon arriving she asked me to send a photo of the hotel. I guess to make sure I had indeed arrived. Done that and given the room number in I go. She looks ok, darker skin latina with natural D's and big ass. I like it! Paid $50 for 30 minutes, she says BBBJ is 50 more and I said nah! Plastic it is. It was ok. I wanted to lick those tots more but she started to rush. Got her on mish position, pumped for a while and unloaded. Overall it was Ok but not worth the whole $50 IMO. Qv for a 100 would be fair.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/140311688
She is reviewed in Listcrawler
-
06-16-23 11:13 #14990Senior Member

Posts: 634Escort classified thread
Can't we just continue on Escort Classified thread? They talk about multiple provider sites so why not.
-
06-16-23 09:26 #14989Senior Member

Posts: 160I thought the same thing, but then I looked in the forums for other cities and their AS threads were still there. Hardly used tho.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 09:09 #14988Senior Member

Posts: 70Very Disappointing
That's such a shame. I got into the hobby because of AdultSearch and met some of my favorite providers through there. The thread was a very important source for me.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 09:07 #14987Senior Member

Posts: 70Still a Senior
Most of my post count was off of the AdultSearch thread so my post count has dropped to 12. However, it still shows I'm a senior as of this morning. Hopefully that doesn't change.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 08:41 #14986Senior Member

Posts: 355Thank You
To all that replied to my "Threat" thread, thank you, so far I have not heard a thing, lesson learned to stay with the ones you know, but again thank you all, be safe and monger on.
ViperMav.
-
06-16-23 00:14 #14985Senior Member

Posts: 44You can always respond telling them that they are bribing you and that is a second degree felony in Florida. I think the best thing to do is just ignore them. The real bad guys out there usually do bad things. The ones who talk, usually are just all talk.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 13:23 #14984Regular Member

Posts: 3Just wanted to say thanks
Hey guys,
I'll be visiting northern Florida in the next few weeks. I have a few meetups lined up (based off the reviews here) and will let you know how they go. Thank you all for sharing your experiences. Trying to sort through what's real and fake on the sites has been infuriating.
-
06-15-23 11:33 #14983Senior Member

Posts: 1670Good information
Sorry this happened to you.
But always a good lesson for all of us about sharing too much personal info.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 09:10 #14982Senior Member

Posts: 335Adultsearch thread
I'm guessing since it was a sponsored thread, they probably stopped the sponsorship and therefore, the dedicated thread is removed.
Originally Posted by Sami94
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 22:56 #14981Senior Member

Posts: 1150Years ago
In my early mongering days, I made the mistake of using a Gmail account to contact a provider. At first she was fine and we met a few times. Eventually I started seeing reports of her ripping people off. One day I get a text from a number that was from her same area code but not her number. Started talking about how I needed to send money to a cashapp account. Called me by my real name because I didn't realize that it showed if I didn't change settings on Gmail.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I got some threats for a couple weeks, we're going to call your job, wife etc. I said go ahead if you can find them. Nothing ever happened and she left town after ripping quite a few mongers off.











Reply With Quote






