Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 37332
-
06-15-23 06:38 #29247Senior Member

Posts: 577Layla
I have something set up with her Friday morning, I'll report back.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 05:30 #29246Senior Member

Posts: 46Not yet but she's been on my radar for a while. One of us going to have TOFTT!
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 00:46 #29245Senior Member

Posts: 577Paris
Severe GPS, her prices are crazy from our convo!!
Originally Posted by Jim7070
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 22:09 #29244Senior Member

Posts: 46Agreed
I dreamt of her last time she came through, and I plan having another.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
Tbh I thought she was kinda bitchy over the phone, but she was funny and charming in person. Great CBJ, followed by her on top then k9.
Which reminds me she did keep a little dog with her, FYI.
-
06-14-23 19:19 #29243Senior Member

Posts: 33Paris
Any input on this one? Have only found one report regarding upselling.
https://tryst.link/escort/parisxxx
Talks the talk but wondering about delivery.
-
06-14-23 18:25 #29242Senior Member

Posts: 486Layla mixed
Anyone tried her out yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/139852601
-
06-13-23 17:48 #29241Senior Member

Posts: 336500 for a CBJ?? I'll pass if that's the case.
Originally Posted by Lomez33
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 16:51 #29240Senior Member

Posts: 342Appreciate it
Thanks for this dude. I've been meaning to catch this one but I totally forgot about her in the midst of seeing other providers. I'll be sure to reach out to her sometime before the week is out.
Originally Posted by NuggNugg
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 14:14 #29239Senior Member

Posts: 30Zarie
I had two nice times with her last year. Incredibly sweet and a real companion. CBJ (her doing) and the basics for me. Reviews her on one site. I think she was looking to be more of a date or experience, and raised her donations. A little Bohemian in a good way. Said her goal was to be a momma cougar. I didn't see any reason to go beyond those 2 parties.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 12:33 #29238Senior Member

Posts: 336Zarie
Yeah, I remember when she was on SA. I was communicating with her and then she went silent. Sometime not too long after that she went pro. When she was on SA she could be had for 350 or 400.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 11:55 #29237Senior Member

Posts: 432Zarie. Fun
I can attest Zarie is fun -- very genuine. Started off as a SB and graduated to PRO. If she (and Sanya) would just come down into the sub $$$ area I would see them. It is a business model, and if they can hold out and get it. It works for them.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
Satraveler.
-
06-13-23 10:32 #29236Senior Member

Posts: 336Speaking of Zarie.
Does anyone know how that experience is? How good of a time is she? I almost pulled the trigger late last year when she was at $450. Now she's up to $500 (eye roll).
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 00:06 #29235Senior Member

Posts: 482Katherine
She was around like 15 years ago with a different name. She wasn't a so called mistress back then. Hardly any good reviews of her. She looks very much rough 15 years on her since then. She must not get business she had dropped her rates from $$$ to $. 75.
Originally Posted by VaDude42
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 19:48 #29234Senior Member

Posts: 25Lolo
I had similar experience and sentiment. I promptly left the area.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 15:49 #29233Senior Member

Posts: 56Quinn
I've seen Quinn quite a few times and she is just as advertised in the pics. Sexy girl and an enthusiastic fuck. Everything covered, last I saw her MSOG was cool.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




