Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 17921
-
06-14-23 12:45 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 129Versailles Girl Visits
I've been seeing her about every 2 weeks for the past 2 years. Pretty much since she's been at Day's no-tell. Sometimes she's hard to get ahold of and not really reliable there, but once she texts you back she's good to go. Best "Hunnerd-buck-f* in Lexington right now.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 11:18 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 1002Versailles girl
Speaking of Versailles girl I wonder if she's still providing quality service. It's been awhile since I seen her and her newer pics look very intriguing.
Originally Posted by MickShagger
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 10:41 #12924Banned Member

Posts: 619Sofia is back
I just found out that Sofia is back in Lexington. I guess you guys treat her good.
She advertises on STG. I recommend. Do me a favor and tell her to come back to Dayton.
Also as always be good to her. She is a sweet lady.
-
06-14-23 09:52 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 135Days Inn Motel
How many ho's are working out of that dive? The one you're talking about, Versailles Girl, that nutty "Pretty in Pink" ho and someone said Slim awhile back. Definitely a "ho"-tel LOL! I've never seen her and won't because of bad reviews and her looks. Still the Days Inn Motel is a step above the Sportsman. It resembles something you'd find in Khandahar LOL. Be safe!
Originally Posted by NichoMachus
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 09:29 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 437Cc
CC is coming into town either Thursday or Friday.
-
06-14-23 08:50 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 1825Mary Ann Summers Link
Sorry I forgot.
Originally Posted by GuvnerFun
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/mary-ann-summers
Text her for details. You won't regret it.
She is also on OnlyFans.... aren't they all.....
-
06-14-23 08:06 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 41Do you have a link.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 06:49 #12919Senior Member

Posts: 1825Mary Ann Summers-Tantric Massage
Just saw Mary Ann Summers for her new Tantric-Healing Massage and it was fantastic. Sexy, erotic and a great experience. Not full service, but a much better experience than I've ever had at an AMP.
She's visiting Lexington for a few more days.
I left VERY Happy!
-
06-13-23 16:44 #12918Senior Member

Posts: 193Negative
There have been a few reviews on her. Can't remember her name, but I do remember every review was bad.
Originally Posted by NichoMachus
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 21:04 #12917Senior Member

Posts: 132Bullet dodged!
Many thanks, that's a damn shame, her pictures are hot as hell! Guess I'll not ask her again. Thanks for the update, and information.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 20:34 #12916Senior Member

Posts: 67Versailles road woman
Has anyone had any experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...w/074558004781
I'm very wary of the motor inn as I get back in to the hobby.
-
06-12-23 20:20 #12915Senior Member

Posts: 70Morgan
Morgan is her name. She has a regular client list and someone has to bail out before she will add a new person. I agree with everything said here, if the pictures were recent and accurate then "JACKPOT. " Unfortunately her sweet personality just doesn't overcome how big she has gotten. Damn shame too!
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 17:41 #12914Banned Member

Posts: 133She is real and she's a nice girl but she has gained maybe 100+ lbs since the photos on her profile.
Originally Posted by ColdStream
[View Original Post]
The hotel she stays at is an absolute disaster. Looks almost hoarder-like.
A shame because her personality seems delightful and she definitely wants to please, but damn its tough with a girl that huge and a place that trashy. I actually forgot her name, but I'm sure someone else here remembers as she's been around a while.
I really wish she still looked like her pics.
-
06-12-23 14:04 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 132Apologies!
Apologies!
Originally Posted by BlackMombo
[View Original Post]
This girl, hope this link works. As I said I've tried loadsa times to contact her, but nothing, crickets. She says she's after a few new clients, but obvs not me! Lols. Has anyone seen her? Is she real. Or just a fever-dream! I love her look, and would really like to see her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/925918367795
-
06-12-23 13:24 #12912Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 13Night cap
Where to have a night cap at this week who makes the best drinks.









Reply With Quote





