Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12932

    Sofia

    Realize, I am not local. Sofia was a great loss to us Midwest (Ohio) guys. She was (is) one of the best PSE girls I have experienced in my monger career! I do not "shill" for any provider!

    I report honestly, "pull no punches". If the lady "rocks my world" I say so. If the provider didn't, I say so. I hold nothing back in my reviews. Sofia was a great loss to us Ohio guys.

    I actually scheduled with Sofia (in your fair city this week) I wanted to make sure she was sexy as ever and still preformed at a PSE level. I texted from an unknown number (to Sofia)!

    English is her second language; she does not always write a complete sentences. She uses Google Translate sometimes. Keep your "coms" short and no "slang".

    I setup a time, called off sick from work and made the trek to your fair city. Sofia was shocked to see who knocked on the door.

    She was sexy as ever. Her ass, perfectly shaped titties and that Argentiana accent almost make me unload; before getting undressed. She provided a cross between GFE and PSE experience.

    I'm hoping to make the trip again. Hopefully some local monger will provide me a good local girl.

    Thought I'd sample your local talent; then stop by and "tag" Sofia on my way out of town. She doesn't need to know, I had two top providers (same day) back to back.

    I surely miss having her in Ohio. Have a great Holliday weekend gentelmen.

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    I replied to it asking that and my post disappeared.

    There are a couple dudes from Dayton who showed up here the same time as Sofia's ads and have been shilling and simping for her continuously.

    When you text "Sofia", she either never replies or says she will "be back Tuesday" (even if its Tuesday).

    I have no idea what the scam is here, but its incredibly suspicious.

    Until someone local from Lexington (preferably a senior member) has a report about actually booking and fucking her, the rest is BS.

  2. #12931
    Quote Originally Posted by RjDoyle  [View Original Post]
    Feel like I must be losing my mind. Didn't someone respond to this post? Asking if anyone local had seen this lady? Feel like there were two responses actually.

    Also. Has anyone local seen this lady??
    I replied to it asking that and my post disappeared.

    There are a couple dudes from Dayton who showed up here the same time as Sofia's ads and have been shilling and simping for her continuously.

    When you text "Sofia", she either never replies or says she will "be back Tuesday" (even if its Tuesday).

    I have no idea what the scam is here, but its incredibly suspicious.

    Until someone local from Lexington (preferably a senior member) has a report about actually booking and fucking her, the rest is BS.

  3. #12930

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that Sofia is back in Lexington. I guess you guys treat her good.

    She advertises on STG. I recommend. Do me a favor and tell her to come back to Dayton.

    Also as always be good to her. She is a sweet lady.
    Feel like I must be losing my mind. Didn't someone respond to this post? Asking if anyone local had seen this lady? Feel like there were two responses actually.

    Also. Has anyone local seen this lady??

  4. #12929

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaohcc6  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/050973278252

    Man, where do I begin with This one!! Christina is where it's at!! LOL got her number too just hit me up if you want the digits!
    2 post haha. My experience I cancelled before I even met her. Bad attitude definitely don't send her money before hand. Ripped me off 20 dollars which I'm not out of shape about that. Made it back today plus. Need to ditch this hobby honestly.

  5. #12928

    Sexy BBW

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/050973278252

    Man, where do I begin with This one!! Christina is where it's at!! LOL got her number too just hit me up if you want the digits!

  6. #12927

    Blu

    Just saw this girl, Blu, advertising on StG in Frankfort, but I couldn't find any reviews. Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/428478363381

  7. #12926

    Versailles Girl Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Versailles girl I wonder if she's still providing quality service. It's been awhile since I seen her and her newer pics look very intriguing.
    I've been seeing her about every 2 weeks for the past 2 years. Pretty much since she's been at Day's no-tell. Sometimes she's hard to get ahold of and not really reliable there, but once she texts you back she's good to go. Best "Hunnerd-buck-f* in Lexington right now.

  8. #12925

    Versailles girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    How many ho's are working out of that dive? The one you're talking about, Versailles Girl, that nutty "Pretty in Pink" ho and someone said Slim awhile back. Definitely a "ho"-tel LOL! I've never seen her and won't because of bad reviews and her looks. Still the Days Inn Motel is a step above the Sportsman. It resembles something you'd find in Khandahar LOL. Be safe!
    Speaking of Versailles girl I wonder if she's still providing quality service. It's been awhile since I seen her and her newer pics look very intriguing.

  9. #12924

    Sofia is back

    I just found out that Sofia is back in Lexington. I guess you guys treat her good.

    She advertises on STG. I recommend. Do me a favor and tell her to come back to Dayton.

    Also as always be good to her. She is a sweet lady.

  10. #12923

    Days Inn Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by NichoMachus  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...w/074558004781

    I'm very wary of the motor inn as I get back in to the hobby.
    How many ho's are working out of that dive? The one you're talking about, Versailles Girl, that nutty "Pretty in Pink" ho and someone said Slim awhile back. Definitely a "ho"-tel LOL! I've never seen her and won't because of bad reviews and her looks. Still the Days Inn Motel is a step above the Sportsman. It resembles something you'd find in Khandahar LOL. Be safe!

  11. #12922

    Cc

    CC is coming into town either Thursday or Friday.

  12. #12921

    Mary Ann Summers Link

    Quote Originally Posted by GuvnerFun  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link.
    Sorry I forgot.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-ann-summers

    Text her for details. You won't regret it.

    She is also on OnlyFans.... aren't they all.....

  13. #12920
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Mary Ann Summers for her new Tantric-Healing Massage and it was fantastic. Sexy, erotic and a great experience. Not full service, but a much better experience than I've ever had at an AMP.

    She's visiting Lexington for a few more days.

    I left VERY Happy!
    Do you have a link.

  14. #12919

    Mary Ann Summers-Tantric Massage

    Just saw Mary Ann Summers for her new Tantric-Healing Massage and it was fantastic. Sexy, erotic and a great experience. Not full service, but a much better experience than I've ever had at an AMP.

    She's visiting Lexington for a few more days.

    I left VERY Happy!

  15. #12918

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by NichoMachus  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...w/074558004781

    I'm very wary of the motor inn as I get back in to the hobby.
    There have been a few reviews on her. Can't remember her name, but I do remember every review was bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape