Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 735 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 11011
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7396

    Kid Rock + pizza breath make me not want DFK

    Who are the DFK providers out there?

    In my experience I've only had a few providers engage in DFK, which, by the way, I really enjoyed because fortunately they were very attractive too and service was great.

    Most everyone else I've experienced is LFK, and the rest, including my regular who is also my all time fave, is no kissing.

    And speaking of pizza breath. I've seen a range of "comfortable with themselves" in providers. If you find my EllieRae review you'll see what I mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    Your descriptions are the fucking best! I am cracking up because I do the same thing when describing someone's facial features.

    I notice most of your reviews are only LFK, do they not allow DFK or is that not your bag? Any of them ok with DATO?

    The pizza eating had me laughing too. That is so odd to do. I get it, you get hungry, but it's definitely not a turn on to be making out with someone and tasting their lunch.

    Awesome reviews though!

  2. #7395

    Not AI, but yes still TGTBT

    Wow thanks for taking one for the team.

    Even if her tits were beautiful DDDs and she had a flat belly with 6-pak abs I think that a loud & pushy personality would be a turn off for me. And no DATY is also a turn off because even if I elect to not dine I want the freedom to roam where I want to (B-52's).

    To be clear I don't want someone who is completely submissive and I have to tell her what to do. That's annoying. And I don't want someone who thinks she's in charge and telling me what to do. That's annoying too. I think I want someone who knows what to do and yet will take instruction and adjust and do what I tell her. That's just right.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today.

    The good:

    It's her. Easy setup. Decent in call. It is the girl in the photos. Tattoos and all.

    The bad:

    The huge cans are gone. Talking b cups. But the belly is a triple D cup. She's nice but kinda loud and pushy. She's Russian and I think her English is ok but the short terse answers could mean her English is not great. Or it could be a cultural Russian thing.

    I'm a sucker for exotic Asian combined with European, and she is that. But she's just way bigger than she appears in the pics. I intended to walk if that was the case but we all know how that plan goes to shit. Her BBBJ is kinda like her personality. Abrupt and intense. But not terrible either. She's kinda GFE ish. Though it was clear she didn't want daty. Lots of positions but not really into it until I put her in doggie and went to pound town. She did get naturally lubricated a bit. That and the moans make me think she ended up happy. The donation probably helped too. 😂.

    Anyway, some of you might still want to check her out while she's here. Leaving in a week or two.

  3. #7394

    Extra lbs

    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen stevieraej since she resurfaced? Same service, price increase, etc?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?404977-stevieraej
    Looking like she didn't do anything with her time off lots of extra lbs on that body I will pass.

  4. #7393
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned in a different review that ever since my regular shared that she's leaving this fall that I've been auditioning providers for a replacement. A while ago I saw Angelbabyxo. I would recommend her but since she's not exactly what I want I will not be repeating.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?569641-angelbabyxo

    Face - 2 of 5: Her face is a feminine Kid Rock. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be mean or hurtful, but I cannot think of any other way to describe.
    Your descriptions are the fucking best! I am cracking up because I do the same thing when describing someone's facial features.

    I notice most of your reviews are only LFK, do they not allow DFK or is that not your bag? Any of them ok with DATO?

    The pizza eating had me laughing too. That is so odd to do. I get it, you get hungry, but it's definitely not a turn on to be making out with someone and tasting their lunch.

    Awesome reviews though!

  5. #7392

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    These photos look to be AI generated. Or HEAVILY photoshopped. But I'm leaning AI.
    Saw her today.

    The good:

    It's her. Easy setup. Decent in call. It is the girl in the photos. Tattoos and all.

    The bad:

    The huge cans are gone. Talking b cups. But the belly is a triple D cup. She's nice but kinda loud and pushy. She's Russian and I think her English is ok but the short terse answers could mean her English is not great. Or it could be a cultural Russian thing.

    I'm a sucker for exotic Asian combined with European, and she is that. But she's just way bigger than she appears in the pics. I intended to walk if that was the case but we all know how that plan goes to shit. Her BBBJ is kinda like her personality. Abrupt and intense. But not terrible either. She's kinda GFE ish. Though it was clear she didn't want daty. Lots of positions but not really into it until I put her in doggie and went to pound town. She did get naturally lubricated a bit. That and the moans make me think she ended up happy. The donation probably helped too. 😂.

    Anyway, some of you might still want to check her out while she's here. Leaving in a week or two.

  6. #7391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen stevieraej since she resurfaced? Same service, price increase, etc?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?404977-stevieraej
    She is a hottie!

  7. #7390

    Great observation

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    These photos look to be AI generated. Or HEAVILY photoshopped. But I'm leaning AI.
    Definitely some funky stuff going on around the necklace area.

  8. #7389

    Stevieraej

    Anyone seen stevieraej since she resurfaced? Same service, price increase, etc?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?404977-stevieraej

  9. #7388
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    A new provider on TNA with no reviews and a new account. Given the proliferation of meth-addled grannies and trailer bumpkins on TNA over the past year, this seems way too clean and attractive. Methinks she's TGTBT. Has anyone tried it out?

    A red flag for me - I asked if we could Zoom and "she" said she doesn't have a Zoom. I mean, c'mon Zoom is free and if no Zoom there's a million other alternatives.


    Ad: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ew-in-Bellevue.

    Profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596317-RoxxySan.
    These photos look to be AI generated. Or HEAVILY photoshopped. But I'm leaning AI.

  10. #7387

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    A new provider on TNA with no reviews and a new account. Given the proliferation of meth-addled grannies and trailer bumpkins on TNA over the past year, this seems way too clean and attractive. Methinks she's TGTBT. Has anyone tried it out?

    A red flag for me - I asked if we could Zoom and "she" said she doesn't have a Zoom. I mean, c'mon Zoom is free and if no Zoom there's a million other alternatives.


    Ad: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ew-in-Bellevue.

    Profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596317-RoxxySan.
    Has to be fake, I'm just not that lucky.

  11. #7386

    Does this profile pass anyone's sniff test?

    A new provider on TNA with no reviews and a new account. Given the proliferation of meth-addled grannies and trailer bumpkins on TNA over the past year, this seems way too clean and attractive. Methinks she's TGTBT. Has anyone tried it out?

    A red flag for me - I asked if we could Zoom and "she" said she doesn't have a Zoom. I mean, c'mon Zoom is free and if no Zoom there's a million other alternatives.


    Ad: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ew-in-Bellevue.

    Profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596317-RoxxySan.

  12. #7385

    Chloe James Screening. Yeah, never again for me

    Yeah, I felt the same way as you for the screening. I did it because I wanted to see what a high end** experience is like. If she's typical of high end then yeah I know that it's not worth it.

    ** by "high end" I mean high end for regular guys like me, not *HIGH END* like Jeff Bezos or Prince Andrew having on-board entertainment on the mega yacht high end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. The extended session piqued my interest (when rates were quite a bit lower) but I never reached out because of her screening requirements. I would have expected her nuru skills to be exceptional but oh well.

  13. #7384

    Chloe_James

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    I gave Chloe James a test drive last fall. I really liked her service, but she is so disproportionately and egregiously overpriced that I will not repeat.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?334223-Chloe_James
    Thanks for the intel. The extended session piqued my interest (when rates were quite a bit lower) but I never reached out because of her screening requirements. I would have expected her nuru skills to be exceptional but oh well.

  14. #7383

    Chloe James. Nice service. WAY overpriced.

    I gave Chloe James a test drive last fall. I really liked her service, but she is so disproportionately and egregiously overpriced that I will not repeat.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?334223-Chloe_James

    Face - 2 of 5: Classic Sicilian facial features with a sturdy jaw and full lips. She's not ugly, but I would never say she's an example of pretty. She looks much better with makeup than without.

    Body - 4 of 5: She's relatively tall at approx 5'9" and has a sturdy build. She told me she does cross fit and I definitely can tell through her muscle definition, strong shoulders, arms, lats, core. Her butt is a little bit large but firm not flabby. C cups are nice & soft with nipples for satisfying suckling. Pussy is shaved but with a 5 o'clock shadow which I believe she does intentionally for nuru gliding. Outer pussy lips are nice and fat and inner lips are slender and pink and clit is a little nub. It smelled and tasted clean and got very wet & slippery with my tongue and fingers inside. Skin is smooth and clear and a bit tanned when I saw her. Overall she has one of the nicest bodies among the providers I've experienced.

    Attitude - 4 of 5: She put in a great deal of effort with the friendly & warm intro, nice chit chat, and seemingly cared whether I was comfortable or not, etc. She put a lot into her nuru with all the sliding & squirming, as well as allowed me free roaming when we were in the bath.

    Service - 1 of 5: while she loves to deliver nuru, I really don't care for it since it's messy and worst of all a passive experience. After giving it a go after about 10 minutes I politely suggested that we should move to FS which included CFS, CBJ, DATY, mish, FIV, DATO, and K9. A bath was also included which I really enjoyed because it was different, and because I spent the time roaming, lots of time massaging and groping her tits and ass and pussy lips while "spooning" in the tub (I don't know what to call it. What is the bob sled or motorcycle driver + passenger position?) Aside from the nuru everything was excellent. I really got into the groping and FIV in the bathtub which I normally don't get into. I think it was because we were sitting so closely to each other.

    So if I enjoyed it so much then why the 1 star? Because of the price for the 3 hour bath + FS VIP session is off the charts overpriced. I tried it because I wanted to see what a super premium high luxury and unique experience would be like. I tried it, and, well, she's just another provider, albeit with a nice body. I'd also add that she has this dog, I think it's a Mastiff, that was super annoying. I mean the thing was huge, like 250 lbs, and it came up to me when I entered the apartment and sniffed me and shoved it's head into me wanting me to pet him. Now I love dogs, but I hate super needy and whiney dogs with minimal training, and the bigger the dog the more training it needs for me to like it. This one sucked.

    All in all, she has a great body with really nice tits and a clean and shiny pussy. However I don't think her face is all that attractive, and her dog is super annoying, and worst of all, her prices are just out of whack with reality. I predict that she will have to dramatically slash prices or will be broke and out of providing by end of this year out of having no customers.

  15. #7382

    Good Grief!

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    Would it help if I would say that maybe her face reminds me of Ricky Schroder?
    That definitely worked the song out of my head and replaced it with nausea. Thanks! LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape