Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 1385 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 26362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20602

    Denver Rose

    Why would she post at 7 am when she can. It see you until 7 pm? SMH.

  2. #20601

    Got lured by a certified ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Did you see a review of her before you tried to see her? With the lack of reliable providers out there, I don't see anyone these days unless I see a few good reviews about them. I can't tell you how many times I've wasted 3+ hours driving around being ghosted by this one and that one.
    Both times she reached out to me. I have seen her before. It wasn't great but given the circumstances, I took her bait. Plus she offered an attractive donation and other services I was asking for the first time. Lesson learned. I feel for you when you have to drive 3 hours. I will be upset as well.

  3. #20600

    Malibu

    Damn those lips look good. I'm interested! Does she allow DATY? How about BBBJ? Incall? Thanks a ton. I hope to report back soon. Dave.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks to the guys who have reached out to the slores I just promoted and have got back to me. Too often I've given out digits, but never heard back if the experience was good, bad, or indifferent. So I really appreciate your feedback.

    What really warms my heart is when someone has an outstanding experience with the slore. One of the guys just had a great experience with Malibu! So now I can say, it's time to dunk your strawberry in some chocolate! Malibu's pics below.

    Coochie (not a pimp, just a promoter) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  4. #20599

    Reviews?

    Did you see a review of her before you tried to see her? With the lack of reliable providers out there, I don't see anyone these days unless I see a few good reviews about them. I can't tell you how many times I've wasted 3+ hours driving around being ghosted by this one and that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/253389255635

    Got ghosted twice by the his one. Both times she contacted me telling me that she was ready. When are got there a myriad of excuses the silence. Save your time and money.

  5. #20598

    Ghosts galore

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/253389255635

    Got ghosted twice by the his one. Both times she contacted me telling me that she was ready. When are got there a myriad of excuses the silence. Save your time and money.

  6. #20597

    She is been around for awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeGood23  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if there's any reports on this one, Good or Bad just looking to see what to expect before I leap in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/236643789709

    Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    Rushed service. Nothing special. Looks are old. Keep looking around.

  7. #20596

    39?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakly  [View Original Post]
    Yeah!. And awww I'm sad to see her retire but we all must some day.
    If the pics are somewhat current, she looks great for "39".

  8. #20595

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Her Tryst ad is down so not sure. I'll do some digging but possible was kicked out of bf basement.
    I chatted with her the last few days she has been bouncing around because her and her man got booted from the basement on the south side. She's flakey and still looks good but is still all over the place.

  9. #20594

    Asian apt / hotel

    Gave the one in Creek a try the Eco one, IMHO don't waste your time or $, total rush job and no effort, more fun at the parlors!

    RubMe out!

  10. #20593

    Lovely

    Wondering if there's any reports on this one, Good or Bad just looking to see what to expect before I leap in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/236643789709

    Any info would be greatly appreciated!

  11. #20592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261

    Yeah!

    Yeah!. And awww I'm sad to see her retire but we all must some day.

  12. #20591

    Sammi Love

    Anyone know if something is up with Sammi Love? I have seen her in the past, have been trying to get in touch, no response from texting or calling. She is a great gal, and I hope she is Ok etc.

  13. #20590
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I was totally with you on this post until you got to "unshaven. " At my ripe age, I'm not going to start shaving my pubes just to please a professional sex worker, no matter how high end she is, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment among the AARP-eligible crowd. I realize hair removal is more the norm for younger cats, and that's cool, but no woman, professional or otherwise, has ever refused to gobble my pud on the basis of my curly splendor. I do, of course, make sure my man bush is clean and smells okay, because, like, who the hell wants a stinky groin, regardless of whether somebody is about to shove their face in it for my pleasure.
    I'm an AARP member for many years now, young man ..Lol. I trim and shave. It came up in conversation with her. Its not really the hair that bothers her. Its the stink. I would guess if you keep clean it wouldn't be offensive to her. Also, I wouldn't consider her a professional sex worker any more than playing softball for a local bar makes me a professional ball player. She decided to give it a try, she is afraid to see anyone else new, she is starting a regular job. I hope to continue to see her. And for those that got in the door and treated her right, what a gem!

  14. #20589

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by TheToxicKing  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Lady Shay? I really wanted to pay her a visit.
    Her Tryst ad is down so not sure. I'll do some digging but possible was kicked out of bf basement.

  15. #20588
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]

    Not all women are drug addicted SW's so desperate for a $20 that they will put your stinky, filthy, unclean, unshaven, dirty dicks in her mouth and in her pussy with hopes of a $10 tip.
    I was totally with you on this post until you got to "unshaven. " At my ripe age, I'm not going to start shaving my pubes just to please a professional sex worker, no matter how high end she is, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment among the AARP-eligible crowd. I realize hair removal is more the norm for younger cats, and that's cool, but no woman, professional or otherwise, has ever refused to gobble my pud on the basis of my curly splendor. I do, of course, make sure my man bush is clean and smells okay, because, like, who the hell wants a stinky groin, regardless of whether somebody is about to shove their face in it for my pleasure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape