Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 1385 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 26369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20609

    Legit?

    Hello fellow mongers!

    First I know I'm going to get some sh** for listing a listcrawler post I found that seems legit but haven't been able to locate any post on her. I reached out to her and she sent photo "proving" she isn't LEO but still some concern. Has anyone partake on this one says she's near menomonee falls. Any feedback is appreciated not much out there and my usuals I used to see have moved into rougher areas I don't feel comfortable even going during daytime.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/139781983

  2. #20608

    Same person different pics same con artist

    This one is trying very hard to con people. Several ads with different pics that do not belong to her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/680917680704

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/086850944670

    Common denominator: crappy service or ghosting galore.

  3. #20607

    Unreliable

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Did you see a review of her before you tried to see her? With the lack of reliable providers out there, I don't see anyone these days unless I see a few good reviews about them. I can't tell you how many times I've wasted 3+ hours driving around being ghosted by this one and that one.
    It's got to the point, even those who have good reviews and are recommended, are just full of BS.

  4. #20606

    She is been around for awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Rushed service. Nothing special. Looks are old. Keep looking around.
    Thanks for sharing. Was considering. Now, not.

  5. #20605

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I understand your frustration and if she leaves, this won't be the first time. No one to blame but the losers that came up with such batshit behavior. Then they post that she was t accommodating or this or that. Sucks man.
    Recently had a couple conversations with a couple mid / lower tier providers milfs (200-300 hour range) about some of the strangeness they have dealt with.

    Both had been raped and beaten by clients. Both had clients with no money / refuse to pay / not leave. Both had clients record them without their knowledge. Both carry guns now (one legally and the other one not so much). Both have been attempted to be taken by "an up and coming pimp".

    They had both been in the game for a while. After hearing their stories (anecdotal I know), I am not surprised some of these women try real hard to vet people out. I may be a degenerate sex addict, but I try and not be a dick while always keeping my guard up. It seems some out there don't share the same sentiment as I do. I have no idea what percentage are the trouble makers for us dudes out there but am not surprised that there are a lot of crimes being committed against them. There is a lot of trash in this world.

    I've been denied service because I was too young / old looking for the lady. Or they were super choosey on who they saw. I don't mind or get upset because they are just trying to protect themselves. Whatevs. Moral of the story, don't be a fuck.

  6. #20604

    Denver Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Why would she post at 7 am when she can. It see you until 7 pm? SMH.
    The ad is Only Fans, but does anyone still meet her in person after having 2 kids.

  7. #20603
    Quote Originally Posted by Japdip1223  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if something is up with Sammi Love? I have seen her in the past, have been trying to get in touch, no response from texting or calling. She is a great gal, and I hope she is Ok etc.
    Met up with Sammi 2 weeks ago and everything was excellent. She has been known to take longer vacations the past. I'm sure she'll be back.

  8. #20602

    Denver Rose

    Why would she post at 7 am when she can. It see you until 7 pm? SMH.

  9. #20601

    Got lured by a certified ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Did you see a review of her before you tried to see her? With the lack of reliable providers out there, I don't see anyone these days unless I see a few good reviews about them. I can't tell you how many times I've wasted 3+ hours driving around being ghosted by this one and that one.
    Both times she reached out to me. I have seen her before. It wasn't great but given the circumstances, I took her bait. Plus she offered an attractive donation and other services I was asking for the first time. Lesson learned. I feel for you when you have to drive 3 hours. I will be upset as well.

  10. #20600

    Malibu

    Damn those lips look good. I'm interested! Does she allow DATY? How about BBBJ? Incall? Thanks a ton. I hope to report back soon. Dave.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks to the guys who have reached out to the slores I just promoted and have got back to me. Too often I've given out digits, but never heard back if the experience was good, bad, or indifferent. So I really appreciate your feedback.

    What really warms my heart is when someone has an outstanding experience with the slore. One of the guys just had a great experience with Malibu! So now I can say, it's time to dunk your strawberry in some chocolate! Malibu's pics below.

    Coochie (not a pimp, just a promoter) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  11. #20599

    Reviews?

    Did you see a review of her before you tried to see her? With the lack of reliable providers out there, I don't see anyone these days unless I see a few good reviews about them. I can't tell you how many times I've wasted 3+ hours driving around being ghosted by this one and that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/253389255635

    Got ghosted twice by the his one. Both times she contacted me telling me that she was ready. When are got there a myriad of excuses the silence. Save your time and money.

  12. #20598

    Ghosts galore

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/253389255635

    Got ghosted twice by the his one. Both times she contacted me telling me that she was ready. When are got there a myriad of excuses the silence. Save your time and money.

  13. #20597

    She is been around for awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeGood23  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if there's any reports on this one, Good or Bad just looking to see what to expect before I leap in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/236643789709

    Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    Rushed service. Nothing special. Looks are old. Keep looking around.

  14. #20596

    39?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakly  [View Original Post]
    Yeah!. And awww I'm sad to see her retire but we all must some day.
    If the pics are somewhat current, she looks great for "39".

  15. #20595

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Her Tryst ad is down so not sure. I'll do some digging but possible was kicked out of bf basement.
    I chatted with her the last few days she has been bouncing around because her and her man got booted from the basement on the south side. She's flakey and still looks good but is still all over the place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape