Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 2104
-
06-24-23 11:35 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 153F*ck me post
In a moment of weakness I saw this one. Wow. I think she is dumb as a rock. Definitely struggles with using English well. Is from around Cville and recently started doing meetups in a hotel instead of her apartment over near 5th Street. Doesn't take any real direction. Only interested in a blow, FS and go. As long as you just want a place to blow in the bag have at it. Otherwise not worth going back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/235488099243
-
06-21-23 14:42 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 164Brunette Bombshell
Scheduled a qv over lunch. Easy message+call coordination. Went to a private apt incall. Some wait for the roommate to leave, but otherwise good. She looks like her pics with a pair of pretty mm's but the place is a mess. Mattress on the floor. Bbbjcot $1. 2. VERY skilled and not business like at all. No throat and no cim, though so it took me a while. Super pleasant and if dt was possible, I'd definitely go back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/264622051521
-
06-21-23 14:38 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 432ACS as usual
Location was normal ACS near Best Buy. Usual shit. I figured it out and did not go.
Originally Posted by Textor21
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 02:56 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 123I sent this to my buddy, and he confirmed it is NOT either of the two ladies he saw last weekend. No tattoo. His first text back was actually "Ugh noway she's 30 yrs old. 50 maybe. ".
Any indication of where this " beautiful Asian MILF" is located?
He added that the two ACS ladies were in the same room and were also about 50's but the experience wasn't half bad. It was quick, but not rushed and the other lady just stayed in the room and texted. The ACS ladies were at the same usual location and looked more Taiwanese than mainland Chinese.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 09:03 #1665Senior Member

Posts: 432Asian. Hopeing NOT crap shoot
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/761616254637
This one does not sound like the usual crap shoot asian crowd. At least so far on txt. Got the itch for either a massage or slightly more if she is real this pm.
Anybody else seen or had contact with her?
Thanks.
SATravler.
-
06-13-23 02:34 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 123Eh, its always a crap shoot and they seem to switch out all the time anyway. Sometimes even mid week.
If you're not too far away, hit up your booker of choice, take a peek, and be prepared to walk away if it doesn't suit you.
One thing's always true, none of the pics you ever see will be the person behind the door. Be surprised! Be ready to walk away.
Originally Posted by CavalierDad74
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 20:22 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 164Angel second try win
I wanted to give her a fair try, so I offered the deal. $ for dtff. Solid effort. This time, she was determined to win. The qv took longer than expected, but with lots of kind encouragement and creative positioning, she took it all. She needed a few breaks, but eventually we got to the goal. I may have to go back a few more times to finish training that throat, but even with her struggles, she made it happen.
She's still very new at this, so treat her carefully and she'll work hard to take care of you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/562291674545
-
06-12-23 17:12 #1662Senior Member

Posts: 99Traveling Asians
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/011856194576
Has anyone tried the traveling Asians at Days lately?
-
06-12-23 15:15 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 107Zarie / Sanya
Reading Zarie's Twitter posts makes me suspect she may be VaDocFan, they have the same type of feel / language as the review, I could be wrong but Zarie is no slouch on promoting herself and others, J.
-
06-12-23 09:39 #1660Senior Member

Posts: 432Sanya Rhodes. Now I understand the pieces LOL
She is I think from TX -- and has been groomed by Zarie -- explains high end Tryst and Instagram content. AND high prices:
Zarie in Richmond, VA.
At helloZarie.
31 May.
I am beyond excited to introduce everyone to Sanya at sanyarhodes.
Say hello to the newest provider in the Cville / RVA area!
Sanya exudes the sort of radiance that can't be captured in pictures. Her light will dazzle you.
Yes, we are offering duos. 😉.
-
06-10-23 14:48 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 432Need more verification Sanya
I agree with Rentahoo. A first time poster tells us that a brand new girl who just suddenly pops out of nowhere in C'ville. And she is amazing but needs a deposit. Need an SM to go see her -- and at her rates that might be never!
Originally Posted by VaDocFan
[View Original Post]
I have contacted her -- got her onto txt -- she wanted another provider as reference in order to waive the deposit. I gave her another C'ville tryst that I saw over 4 years ago -- so I doubted that she would remember me -- but Sanya came back and said she would see me without a deposit.
Tempted. But not dumping $$ 5 on some new girl. Even with high marks references. I peg out at $$$ for top notch girls!
-
06-10-23 12:54 #1658Senior Member

Posts: 400First time poster tell me deposits is ok
Don't get me wrong. Love the pics. Supertempted. But yeah. No. I'll let others try this. If respected members are saying it worked out two months from now, awesome!! But I doubt it.
Originally Posted by VaDocFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 09:58 #1657Regular Member

Posts: 2Amazing dream
First time poster. I decided to have a vivid dream where I rolled the dice, put down the deposit and scheduled a meeting. Everything went perfectly! It was the best dream of my life. Amazing young woman who is incredibly kind and sweet and beautiful. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 09:38 #1656Regular Member

Posts: 2Took the Plunge
Long time lurker, first time contributor. Had a dream wherein I Decided to see this young lady. A deposit was required, which made me nervous. But my roll of the dice paid off big! She is freaking amazing. So beautiful, so kind and sweet and just wonderful in every way. The dream was worth it for sure. She has a beautiful face, lips, eyes and hair. Perky breasts, amazing bottom and perfect legs. I am so going to repeat this dream over and over. Hope my first post is helpful. Happy to take feedback.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 15:04 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 164Angel tried, Massage meh
I gave Angel a little visit today. That pup of theirs is super cute, but also very bitey! I negotiated bbbjdtcim for $, but when she tried, she couldn't get all the way down. We first tried her kneeling, and when that wasn't enough, we switched to her with her head hanging off the bed. She was able to get the rest, but her gag reflex was wicked strong and didn't allow much. We talked about it and I felt bad for her. She gave it her all, but she just couldn't make it. So, we talked it out and I left her. 4 for trying.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/881728363151
I left and tried going to see Angela, but she was booked solid. Instead, I went north of town and checked out the Ruckersville AMP. Another good try, but not the most nuanced hand work. I never got there, so I negotiated back. 2. Total damage was $ for a lackluster massage and no relief.
Still searching for that solid head doctor that can get it all down the hatch.











Reply With Quote





