Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 141 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 2104
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1669

    F*ck me post

    In a moment of weakness I saw this one. Wow. I think she is dumb as a rock. Definitely struggles with using English well. Is from around Cville and recently started doing meetups in a hotel instead of her apartment over near 5th Street. Doesn't take any real direction. Only interested in a blow, FS and go. As long as you just want a place to blow in the bag have at it. Otherwise not worth going back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/235488099243

  2. #1668

    Brunette Bombshell

    Scheduled a qv over lunch. Easy message+call coordination. Went to a private apt incall. Some wait for the roommate to leave, but otherwise good. She looks like her pics with a pair of pretty mm's but the place is a mess. Mattress on the floor. Bbbjcot $1. 2. VERY skilled and not business like at all. No throat and no cim, though so it took me a while. Super pleasant and if dt was possible, I'd definitely go back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/264622051521

  3. #1667

    ACS as usual

    Quote Originally Posted by Textor21  [View Original Post]
    I sent this to my buddy, and he confirmed it is NOT either of the two ladies he saw last weekend. No tattoo. His first text back was actually "Ugh noway she's 30 yrs old. 50 maybe. ".

    Any indication of where this " beautiful Asian MILF" is located?

    He added that the two ACS ladies were in the same room and were also about 50's but the experience wasn't half bad. It was quick, but not rushed and the other lady just stayed in the room and texted. The ACS ladies were at the same usual location and looked more Taiwanese than mainland Chinese.
    Location was normal ACS near Best Buy. Usual shit. I figured it out and did not go.

  4. #1666
    I sent this to my buddy, and he confirmed it is NOT either of the two ladies he saw last weekend. No tattoo. His first text back was actually "Ugh noway she's 30 yrs old. 50 maybe. ".

    Any indication of where this " beautiful Asian MILF" is located?

    He added that the two ACS ladies were in the same room and were also about 50's but the experience wasn't half bad. It was quick, but not rushed and the other lady just stayed in the room and texted. The ACS ladies were at the same usual location and looked more Taiwanese than mainland Chinese.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/761616254637

    This one does not sound like the usual crap shoot asian crowd. At least so far on txt. Got the itch for either a massage or slightly more if she is real this pm.

    Anybody else seen or had contact with her?

    Thanks.

    SATravler.

  5. #1665

    Asian. Hopeing NOT crap shoot

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/761616254637

    This one does not sound like the usual crap shoot asian crowd. At least so far on txt. Got the itch for either a massage or slightly more if she is real this pm.

    Anybody else seen or had contact with her?

    Thanks.

    SATravler.

  6. #1664
    Eh, its always a crap shoot and they seem to switch out all the time anyway. Sometimes even mid week.

    If you're not too far away, hit up your booker of choice, take a peek, and be prepared to walk away if it doesn't suit you.

    One thing's always true, none of the pics you ever see will be the person behind the door. Be surprised! Be ready to walk away.

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierDad74  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/011856194576

    Has anyone tried the traveling Asians at Days lately?

  7. #1663

    Angel second try win

    I wanted to give her a fair try, so I offered the deal. $ for dtff. Solid effort. This time, she was determined to win. The qv took longer than expected, but with lots of kind encouragement and creative positioning, she took it all. She needed a few breaks, but eventually we got to the goal. I may have to go back a few more times to finish training that throat, but even with her struggles, she made it happen.

    She's still very new at this, so treat her carefully and she'll work hard to take care of you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/562291674545

  8. #1662

    Traveling Asians

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/011856194576

    Has anyone tried the traveling Asians at Days lately?

  9. #1661

    Zarie / Sanya

    Reading Zarie's Twitter posts makes me suspect she may be VaDocFan, they have the same type of feel / language as the review, I could be wrong but Zarie is no slouch on promoting herself and others, J.

  10. #1660

    Sanya Rhodes. Now I understand the pieces LOL

    She is I think from TX -- and has been groomed by Zarie -- explains high end Tryst and Instagram content. AND high prices:

    Zarie in Richmond, VA.

    At helloZarie.

    31 May.

    I am beyond excited to introduce everyone to Sanya at sanyarhodes.

    Say hello to the newest provider in the Cville / RVA area!

    Sanya exudes the sort of radiance that can't be captured in pictures. Her light will dazzle you.

    Yes, we are offering duos. 😉.

  11. #1659

    Need more verification Sanya

    Quote Originally Posted by VaDocFan  [View Original Post]
    First time poster. I decided to have a vivid dream where I rolled the dice, put down the deposit and scheduled a meeting. Everything went perfectly! It was the best dream of my life. Amazing young woman who is incredibly kind and sweet and beautiful. I will repeat.
    I agree with Rentahoo. A first time poster tells us that a brand new girl who just suddenly pops out of nowhere in C'ville. And she is amazing but needs a deposit. Need an SM to go see her -- and at her rates that might be never!

    I have contacted her -- got her onto txt -- she wanted another provider as reference in order to waive the deposit. I gave her another C'ville tryst that I saw over 4 years ago -- so I doubted that she would remember me -- but Sanya came back and said she would see me without a deposit.

    Tempted. But not dumping $$ 5 on some new girl. Even with high marks references. I peg out at $$$ for top notch girls!

  12. #1658

    First time poster tell me deposits is ok

    Quote Originally Posted by VaDocFan  [View Original Post]
    First time poster. I decided to have a vivid dream where I rolled the dice, put down the deposit and scheduled a meeting. Everything went perfectly! It was the best dream of my life. Amazing young woman who is incredibly kind and sweet and beautiful. I will repeat.
    Don't get me wrong. Love the pics. Supertempted. But yeah. No. I'll let others try this. If respected members are saying it worked out two months from now, awesome!! But I doubt it.

  13. #1657

    Amazing dream

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sanya

    New one on C'ville tryst -- says based in C'ville. New twitter as of May 2023 -- does not seem familiar! Anybody know where she came from? Seen her?
    First time poster. I decided to have a vivid dream where I rolled the dice, put down the deposit and scheduled a meeting. Everything went perfectly! It was the best dream of my life. Amazing young woman who is incredibly kind and sweet and beautiful. I will repeat.

  14. #1656

    Took the Plunge

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sanya

    New one on C'ville tryst -- says based in C'ville. New twitter as of May 2023 -- does not seem familiar! Anybody know where she came from? Seen her?
    Long time lurker, first time contributor. Had a dream wherein I Decided to see this young lady. A deposit was required, which made me nervous. But my roll of the dice paid off big! She is freaking amazing. So beautiful, so kind and sweet and just wonderful in every way. The dream was worth it for sure. She has a beautiful face, lips, eyes and hair. Perky breasts, amazing bottom and perfect legs. I am so going to repeat this dream over and over. Hope my first post is helpful. Happy to take feedback.

  15. #1655

    Angel tried, Massage meh

    I gave Angel a little visit today. That pup of theirs is super cute, but also very bitey! I negotiated bbbjdtcim for $, but when she tried, she couldn't get all the way down. We first tried her kneeling, and when that wasn't enough, we switched to her with her head hanging off the bed. She was able to get the rest, but her gag reflex was wicked strong and didn't allow much. We talked about it and I felt bad for her. She gave it her all, but she just couldn't make it. So, we talked it out and I left her. 4 for trying.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/881728363151

    I left and tried going to see Angela, but she was booked solid. Instead, I went north of town and checked out the Ruckersville AMP. Another good try, but not the most nuanced hand work. I never got there, so I negotiated back. 2. Total damage was $ for a lackluster massage and no relief.

    Still searching for that solid head doctor that can get it all down the hatch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape