Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 582 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 8717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6197

    SW'er

    Quote Originally Posted by SwLuvr  [View Original Post]
    The heavy set lady in the pics is a known streetwalker on ferry out daily.
    Vanessa LOL.

  2. #6196
    Quote Originally Posted by SwLuvr  [View Original Post]
    The heavy set lady in the pics is a known streetwalker on ferry out daily.
    I would be extra cautious with that ad. Why would anyone include their address? In my mind I call it sting.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

  3. #6195

    Sw

    The heavy set lady in the pics is a known streetwalker on ferry out daily.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    Thank you DrJohnson. Was getting cop vibes as well, glad I'm not the only one. Weird she puts the address in her ad. Didn't even get to the point of asking her for a pic, wasn't feeling her energy at all.

  4. #6194
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    In my time with her, she didn't explicitly indicate but I'd say the signs point to leaning more right. In some of her motoring on there were some hints even of more conspiracy potentials.
    Sounds like a fun time. A BJ and some reptilian talk! Better than jerking off to ancient aliens!

    She looks like she has a banger body.

  5. #6193
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Are her political leaning Red State or Blue? If politics are a major topic of conversation during her incessant chatter, at least I would want to be like minded.
    In my time with her, she didn't explicitly indicate but I'd say the signs point to leaning more right. In some of her motoring on there were some hints even of more conspiracy potentials.

  6. #6192
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her a bit, without much justification (that I feel like justifying) I think she's a cop or a flake. Said she was around, has address I. Her ad. Couldn't send a selfie because she was driving in a car with her cousin.
    Thank you DrJohnson. Was getting cop vibes as well, glad I'm not the only one. Weird she puts the address in her ad. Didn't even get to the point of asking her for a pic, wasn't feeling her energy at all.

  7. #6191

    Nicolette Political Persusian. Red or Blue?

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Figured I'd test out Nicolette after reading some great press about her skill set.

    Met her at a typical seedy motel in Milford (I think. I'm bad with those town between NH and B-Port).

    Well, she has no problem holding a conversation. She can talk the legs off a chair. I had to put my dick in her mouth to stop her from going on and on about god knows what.

    Once I hardened up, I wrapped and threw it in from the back.

    She has a ok body; again, not great. Just okay.

    Small titties and kind of a "softball player" body. If you know, you know.

    Went from K9 and mish for about 15 min or so and I blew in the bag.

    Cleaned up. While listening to her talk about something I didn't care about. And was out of there in 35 min.

    Prob wouldn't go out of my way to see her, but if you're in a bind, have at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    If you mean she looks like a bull dyke yeah I know what you mean, I've seen her several times and she has a decent body. She's relatively fit, very accommodating and I've gone bare with no resistance on her end at all. But the droning on about politics was too much to bear. I like a little small talk, & she performs but hell she can talk.
    Are her political leaning Red State or Blue? If politics are a major topic of conversation during her incessant chatter, at least I would want to be like minded.

  8. #6190
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Wow, sorry to hear, never had any but a great time. Time to 86 her from my list.
    Any details? On the attempted robbery? I've heard some bad stories but damn what a great set of cans.

  9. #6189
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Figured I'd test out Nicolette after reading some great press about her skill set.

    Met her at a typical seedy motel in Milford (I think. I'm bad with those town between NH and B-Port).

    Well, she has no problem holding a conversation. She can talk the legs off a chair. I had to put my dick in her mouth to stop her from going on and on about god knows what.

    Once I hardened up, I wrapped and threw it in from the back.

    She has a ok body; again, not great. Just okay.

    Small titties and kind of a "softball player" body. If you know, you know.

    Went from K9 and mish for about 15 min or so and I blew in the bag.

    Cleaned up. While listening to her talk about something I didn't care about. And was out of there in 35 min.

    Prob wouldn't go out of my way to see her, but if you're in a bind, have at it.
    If you mean she looks like a bull dyke yeah I know what you mean, I've seen her several times and she has a decent body. She's relatively fit, very accommodating and I've gone bare with no resistance on her end at all. But the droning on about politics was too much to bear. I like a little small talk, & she performs but hell she can talk.

  10. #6188
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her a bit, without much justification (that I feel like justifying) I think she's a cop or a flake. Said she was around, has address I. Her ad. Couldn't send a selfie because she was driving in a car with her cousin.

  11. #6187
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Full menu. Talks a lot, but I think she is very good.
    I actually think he was referring to post #6180, a recent ad on Craigslist for massage in East Haven.

  12. #6186
    Quote Originally Posted by HornBall  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide any extras?
    Full menu. Talks a lot, but I think she is very good.

  13. #6185

  14. #6184

    New on CL

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Looks to be new. Hit her up and she seems to be working from home.

    https://newhaven.craigslist.org/hws/...628235392.html
    Messaged her years ago never pulled the trigger. Didn't she live with her girlfriend?

    What is she open to? What's on the menu?

  15. #6183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Nina

    https://tryst.link/escort/ninaxkoukla
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-call/55139574

    I saw her for the 100 qv and regret it. She is like 80-100 pounds heavier than the pics. I can understand being off by 10-20 on your pics but she answered the door looking like Brendan Fraser's The Whale. Which I should have walked away from. You don't gain that many pounds in one week. She has likely been posting those skinner pics of herself for months to bait people into coming over. The other odd thing is she links to several social media accounts but none of them seem to include current pics that show the massive weight gain she has.

    But I gave it a chance since I was visiting the area and it was a poor experience she didn't want to switch positions and as soon as I started claimed another client was downstairs to hurry up. So I had to rush to finish. I wouldn't repeat and next time I see someone 80-100 pounds heavier than their pics will just not enter the apt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape