Attempted to see this one. Comms were a little slow at first and then got better. When she told me she was at the Notel off mustang, I told her I'd do some carfun and she was cool with it. As I'm driving down the main road, a LE cruiser pulls out of there, and I just keep driving minding my business and came back 5 minutes later. When I get to the parking lot, told her I was there and then at first tells me she can't do it and her friend can, and I wasn't about it. So she came down stairs and was smoking a cig by the door, I'm still in a parking spot, we texted a bit, then she was on the phone with someone, she seem like she was arguing with someone. I got annoyed of waiting and left. As I pull out, there was another LE cruiser directly across from the entrance with his lights off. My senses told me just go home and stay there for the night so I did LOL I don't think it was a sting necessarily, but I think they were waiting for some other trouble to happen or I could be wrong. But has anyone seen her? I thought I saw a review not that long ago saying she's fun.
I've seen her and didn't have any problems. She was friendly and got into it. This is when she was staying with Mandy and it was a decent mid level hotel.
What is the deal with the prices in Jax lately? I've been quoted by 4 providers this weekend for $250 for the half hour. Two of them were STG crack / meth heads & two were from Callescorts.com.
Most know her. Those who have seen her really enjoy her, though think she is overrated, too. For what Jacksonville has to offer, I think she is pretty quality. I saw her at the Extended Stay type hotel on Beach-St. John's Bluff almost a month-ish ago. I really enjoyed a 160 HH session. I've tried texting her a couple of different times but I haven't heard anything else other than one time a couple of weeks ago she gave me the address of a hotel somewhere in Georgia. Does anyone know if she has plans on coming back this way anytime soon?
Hey, so was talking to her some this weekend, and as of yet didn't have a return to Jax date.
She's using the 762 number only, but when she's away she doesn't respond much as she's with her son. As soon as I get any return info I'll post. Her issue is lack of access to Skip, so if anyone knows a reliable girl that will post for her lmk.
Attempted to see this one. Comms were a little slow at first and then got better. When she told me she was at the Notel off mustang, I told her I'd do some carfun and she was cool with it. As I'm driving down the main road, a LE cruiser pulls out of there, and I just keep driving minding my business and came back 5 minutes later. When I get to the parking lot, told her I was there and then at first tells me she can't do it and her friend can, and I wasn't about it. So she came down stairs and was smoking a cig by the door, I'm still in a parking spot, we texted a bit, then she was on the phone with someone, she seem like she was arguing with someone. I got annoyed of waiting and left. As I pull out, there was another LE cruiser directly across from the entrance with his lights off. My senses told me just go home and stay there for the night so I did LOL I don't think it was a sting necessarily, but I think they were waiting for some other trouble to happen or I could be wrong. But has anyone seen her? I thought I saw a review not that long ago saying she's fun.
Looks like the candy has taken ahold of another one of Jax's STG girls. I believe that she tries to make things right, but the candy has made her act out.
Couple of red flags -- now staying at the Notel on *tang Road and changing her name.
She's going downhill quickly. Avoid. She will start giving you some BS sob story. Don't they all?
She tried to get me to send a deposit awhile back. I kept it moving after that.
DO NOT RECOMMEND. Your Favorite MILF fka Lauren Sawyer
Looks like the candy has taken ahold of another one of Jax's STG girls. I believe that she tries to make things right, but the candy has made her act out.
Couple of red flags -- now staying at the Notel on *tang Road and changing her name.
She's going downhill quickly. Avoid. She will start giving you some BS sob story. Don't they all?
Not saying you're wrong as she may have changed but there's definitely been negative reports from a variety of mongers that have indicated bad service, DBs, and candy usage by her in the past. Just putting that out there as YMMV.
Source Posts:
#24491.
#23242.
#21369.
#20068.
I did not research beforehand, so my review was completely unbiased. From what she shared, she's motivated to do things right and be professional this time after her hiatus. Didn't know her then so I can only speak to her current service. I would implore you to take a chance and see for yourself, then report back. Did me right and sent me home a quart low. No complaints.
Guys, if you care about your life and career, avoid this biatch! This very dangerous biatch! A few years ago, I saw this witch near Youngerman. She was new at the time, but still tried to finesse me for more money! She complained that I was big and should give her more money! SMH The session was alright at the time, so over the years, I attempted to see her but she has a very erratic and volatile personality. One that could get a person killed. I also avoided her azz because, before giving a room number, she'd make you stop by the store to get her something. If you didn't get it, she started in on you; saying all sorts of uncalled for foul things about you!
Fast-forward to tonight. I figured that it's been a few years since I'd seen her that maybe the girl has matured a bit and things might not be so bad! Oh was I wrong! So, I go to the fleabag notel off Cagle Rd, which should, generally, be a red flag. I got to the notel and advised her I was outside. She told me to take a pic of the notel so she knows I am outside. So far, she hadn't gone off on me yet, which I was a little surprised, but I know she's crazy as hell and that it was a matter of time before she started going ballistic on me!
I finally got the room number and went up. One other thing I knew was that someone would be hiding in the bathroom, but this time, I didn't press the issue. She opened the door and the room was filty, like her! She kept putting stuff on the bed like the money, cellphone, lighter, etc. I tried to tell her that she might want to move said things because I'm tall and might knock them off the bed, but she insisted they stay where they were. I didn't want to argue with her dumbazz, so I let things be.
I got undressed but she acted like she did not want to disrobe, but finally she did; she kept a shirt around her big azz stomach! She then started this sorry azz BJ for a while and I noticed she kept looking up at me; not looking up at me as in a sensual way, but like she was up to something. She had me lay on the bed with my head facing the direction of the bathroom area, which I did not like, as I wanted to see who or what was coming around the corner. Anyway, like I said, the BJ was sorry as hell, so I grabbed the cover and she let me know very quickly that she did not want to do that now. She said she wanted to get me close to releasing, then she'd allow full service. Her rationale was that she is not allowing big diccks in her for a long time. She wanted it to be over quickly. When I saw where things were going, I sat up and grabbed the money and told her I wasn't having it!
She then started yelling for someone to come out of the bathroom and out comes this big azz pitbull looking dog and some girl, who looked like someone from STG, but also on drugs big time! They both were yelling at me about the money and I was trying to get dressed. They were trying to intimidate me by bringing the dog out, but I knew I needed to remain calm, as who knows if the little phucker had his or her shots! I had Smity with me, but you know how that goes. The drugged out looking girl asked me to at least give her 40, so to keep things as calm as possible, I decided to do just that. The crazy biatch also started banging on the wall summoning the drug boy to intervene. I was finally able to get dressed, then she tried to stop me from leaving all together, to which I informed her that she needed to move away from the door.
She told me that she usually charges $100 for FS and 80 for a BJ and I told her that she should make her clients aware of this, so it wouldn't be a surprise. I know all this was orchestrated to take my money and doing very little to earn it, so it was a scam all along! It wasn't a big loss and I could have easily left the whole amount, but I figured if these biatches think they can get away with this type of shid, they'll continue to do it. Anyway fellas, please avoid this crazy azz witch! She is going to pull this shid on the wrong person and will get what's coming to her! Also, ignore the skinny pics! She is fat!
Is a lot of fun. Looks just like pics and she'll send plenty of them to verify. Great personality and definitely knows what she's doing. Very reasonable rates, clean and no sign of candy. Highly recommend.
Not saying you're wrong as she may have changed but there's definitely been negative reports from a variety of mongers that have indicated bad service, DBs, and candy usage by her in the past. Just putting that out there as YMMV.
Has anyone seen this PAWG? I'm normally a spinner type, but something about this girl is sexy AF to me. Did a search and couldn't find anything. Thanks!
I couldn't find reviews on Nicole, so I was going to find out for myself. Coms were good. Donation was cheaper than I expected, so I was curious where the catch was. Once I saw her, I figured out why. That's probably her in the pics, but she is at least 10-15 years older and she look very fat. I know most providers look worse than their pics, but this was too far for me. I can't speak on anything else on her as I left immediately.
Ouch what did you say? Sorry you look nothing like your pics, peace out?
Guys, if you care about your life and career, avoid this biatch! This very dangerous biatch! A few years ago, I saw this witch near Youngerman. She was new at the time, but still tried to finesse me for more money! She complained that I was big and should give her more money! SMH The session was alright at the time, so over the years, I attempted to see her but she has a very erratic and volatile personality. One that could get a person killed. I also avoided her azz because, before giving a room number, she'd make you stop by the store to get her something. If you didn't get it, she started in on you; saying all sorts of uncalled for foul things about you!
Fast-forward to tonight. I figured that it's been a few years since I'd seen her that maybe the girl has matured a bit and things might not be so bad! Oh was I wrong! So, I go to the fleabag notel off Cagle Rd, which should, generally, be a red flag. I got to the notel and advised her I was outside. She told me to take a pic of the notel so she knows I am outside. So far, she hadn't gone off on me yet, which I was a little surprised, but I know she's crazy as hell and that it was a matter of time before she started going ballistic on me!
I finally got the room number and went up. One other thing I knew was that someone would be hiding in the bathroom, but this time, I didn't press the issue. She opened the door and the room was filty, like her! She kept putting stuff on the bed like the money, cellphone, lighter, etc. I tried to tell her that she might want to move said things because I'm tall and might knock them off the bed, but she insisted they stay where they were. I didn't want to argue with her dumbazz, so I let things be.
I got undressed but she acted like she did not want to disrobe, but finally she did; she kept a shirt around her big azz stomach! She then started this sorry azz BJ for a while and I noticed she kept looking up at me; not looking up at me as in a sensual way, but like she was up to something. She had me lay on the bed with my head facing the direction of the bathroom area, which I did not like, as I wanted to see who or what was coming around the corner. Anyway, like I said, the BJ was sorry as hell, so I grabbed the cover and she let me know very quickly that she did not want to do that now. She said she wanted to get me close to releasing, then she'd allow full service. Her rationale was that she is not allowing big diccks in her for a long time. She wanted it to be over quickly. When I saw where things were going, I sat up and grabbed the money and told her I wasn't having it!
She then started yelling for someone to come out of the bathroom and out comes this big azz pitbull looking dog and some girl, who looked like someone from STG, but also on drugs big time! They both were yelling at me about the money and I was trying to get dressed. They were trying to intimidate me by bringing the dog out, but I knew I needed to remain calm, as who knows if the little phucker had his or her shots! I had Smity with me, but you know how that goes. The drugged out looking girl asked me to at least give her 40, so to keep things as calm as possible, I decided to do just that. The crazy biatch also started banging on the wall summoning the drug boy to intervene. I was finally able to get dressed, then she tried to stop me from leaving all together, to which I informed her that she needed to move away from the door.
She told me that she usually charges $100 for FS and 80 for a BJ and I told her that she should make her clients aware of this, so it wouldn't be a surprise. I know all this was orchestrated to take my money and doing very little to earn it, so it was a scam all along! It wasn't a big loss and I could have easily left the whole amount, but I figured if these biatches think they can get away with this type of shid, they'll continue to do it. Anyway fellas, please avoid this crazy azz witch! She is going to pull this shid on the wrong person and will get what's coming to her! Also, ignore the skinny pics! She is fat!