Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 41255
-
06-12-23 12:38 #30920Senior Member

Posts: 71Legit
She's legit and def not LEO. Fun and nice girl that does struggle with comms. Staying with the one that has F**k tatted on her throat and no longer associated with Mandy, due to altercation.
Originally Posted by JohnRule22
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 11:48 #30919Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this girl
Her hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. She doesn't look bad, but you can tell that the candy is winning. She also rushes a bit as well. She is staying at the infamous notel off JTB. You might want to tell her to tend to her hygiene before meeting.
Originally Posted by JohnRule22
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 11:23 #30918Regular Member

Posts: 18Ok visit
Had a dream with Jen about 6 months. Shady location in the north (Red roof). Visit was good. Seemed pretty open and was willing to negotiate. Asked for $ but took less. Can definitely take a pounding. View from behind was excellent. Haven't repeated but I'm considering it. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 10:10 #30917Senior Member

Posts: 115I've seen her and didn't have any problems. She was friendly and got into it. This is when she was staying with Mandy and it was a decent mid level hotel.
Originally Posted by JohnRule22
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 07:59 #30916Senior Member

Posts: 59Price Hikes
What is the deal with the prices in Jax lately? I've been quoted by 4 providers this weekend for $250 for the half hour. Two of them were STG crack / meth heads & two were from Callescorts.com.
-
06-12-23 07:06 #30915Senior Member

Posts: 559Erika the Latina hottie
Hey, so was talking to her some this weekend, and as of yet didn't have a return to Jax date.
Originally Posted by DylanWinner
[View Original Post]
She's using the 762 number only, but when she's away she doesn't respond much as she's with her son. As soon as I get any return info I'll post. Her issue is lack of access to Skip, so if anyone knows a reliable girl that will post for her lmk.
-
06-11-23 19:21 #30914Senior Member

Posts: 26Girl next door
Attempted to see this one. Comms were a little slow at first and then got better. When she told me she was at the Notel off mustang, I told her I'd do some carfun and she was cool with it. As I'm driving down the main road, a LE cruiser pulls out of there, and I just keep driving minding my business and came back 5 minutes later. When I get to the parking lot, told her I was there and then at first tells me she can't do it and her friend can, and I wasn't about it. So she came down stairs and was smoking a cig by the door, I'm still in a parking spot, we texted a bit, then she was on the phone with someone, she seem like she was arguing with someone. I got annoyed of waiting and left. As I pull out, there was another LE cruiser directly across from the entrance with his lights off. My senses told me just go home and stay there for the night so I did LOL I don't think it was a sting necessarily, but I think they were waiting for some other trouble to happen or I could be wrong. But has anyone seen her? I thought I saw a review not that long ago saying she's fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/457220487486
-
06-11-23 18:22 #30913Senior Member

Posts: 412She tried to get me to send a deposit awhile back. I kept it moving after that.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 16:15 #30912Senior Member

Posts: 624Total SCAM
She also has done under the cover work. If you get my meaning.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 16:05 #30911Senior Member

Posts: 119DO NOT RECOMMEND. Your Favorite MILF fka Lauren Sawyer
Looks like the candy has taken ahold of another one of Jax's STG girls. I believe that she tries to make things right, but the candy has made her act out.
Couple of red flags -- now staying at the Notel on *tang Road and changing her name.
She's going downhill quickly. Avoid. She will start giving you some BS sob story. Don't they all?
-
06-11-23 15:30 #30910Senior Member

Posts: 151Paradise?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...adise/57020019
This one will rip you off. Posted before as Lexus. Pulled a total scam on me. She's baaaaaaack. Stay away.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...ction/55384942
Alternate earlier post. (Sumo took this from her Skip post).
-
06-11-23 13:12 #30909Senior Member

Posts: 205Halloween Material
Wow, she would make an excellent company for trick or treat. No need for a customer!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 03:12 #30908Senior Member

Posts: 71Unbiased review
I did not research beforehand, so my review was completely unbiased. From what she shared, she's motivated to do things right and be professional this time after her hiatus. Didn't know her then so I can only speak to her current service. I would implore you to take a chance and see for yourself, then report back. Did me right and sent me home a quart low. No complaints.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 00:32 #30907Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the witch with the dog
This is the witch who came out of the bathroom with the pitbull looking dog!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/134430246917
-
06-10-23 23:37 #30906Senior Member

Posts: 93Zeena
Not saying you're wrong as she may have changed but there's definitely been negative reports from a variety of mongers that have indicated bad service, DBs, and candy usage by her in the past. Just putting that out there as YMMV.
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
Source Posts:
#24491.
#23242.
#21369.
#20068.









Reply With Quote




