Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 41264
-
06-11-23 19:21 #30914Senior Member

Posts: 26Girl next door
Attempted to see this one. Comms were a little slow at first and then got better. When she told me she was at the Notel off mustang, I told her I'd do some carfun and she was cool with it. As I'm driving down the main road, a LE cruiser pulls out of there, and I just keep driving minding my business and came back 5 minutes later. When I get to the parking lot, told her I was there and then at first tells me she can't do it and her friend can, and I wasn't about it. So she came down stairs and was smoking a cig by the door, I'm still in a parking spot, we texted a bit, then she was on the phone with someone, she seem like she was arguing with someone. I got annoyed of waiting and left. As I pull out, there was another LE cruiser directly across from the entrance with his lights off. My senses told me just go home and stay there for the night so I did LOL I don't think it was a sting necessarily, but I think they were waiting for some other trouble to happen or I could be wrong. But has anyone seen her? I thought I saw a review not that long ago saying she's fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/457220487486
-
06-11-23 18:22 #30913Senior Member

Posts: 412She tried to get me to send a deposit awhile back. I kept it moving after that.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 16:15 #30912Senior Member

Posts: 624Total SCAM
She also has done under the cover work. If you get my meaning.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 16:05 #30911Senior Member

Posts: 119DO NOT RECOMMEND. Your Favorite MILF fka Lauren Sawyer
Looks like the candy has taken ahold of another one of Jax's STG girls. I believe that she tries to make things right, but the candy has made her act out.
Couple of red flags -- now staying at the Notel on *tang Road and changing her name.
She's going downhill quickly. Avoid. She will start giving you some BS sob story. Don't they all?
-
06-11-23 15:30 #30910Senior Member

Posts: 151Paradise?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...adise/57020019
This one will rip you off. Posted before as Lexus. Pulled a total scam on me. She's baaaaaaack. Stay away.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...ction/55384942
Alternate earlier post. (Sumo took this from her Skip post).
-
06-11-23 13:12 #30909Senior Member

Posts: 205Halloween Material
Wow, she would make an excellent company for trick or treat. No need for a customer!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 03:12 #30908Senior Member

Posts: 71Unbiased review
I did not research beforehand, so my review was completely unbiased. From what she shared, she's motivated to do things right and be professional this time after her hiatus. Didn't know her then so I can only speak to her current service. I would implore you to take a chance and see for yourself, then report back. Did me right and sent me home a quart low. No complaints.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 00:32 #30907Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the witch with the dog
This is the witch who came out of the bathroom with the pitbull looking dog!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/134430246917
-
06-10-23 23:37 #30906Senior Member

Posts: 93Zeena
Not saying you're wrong as she may have changed but there's definitely been negative reports from a variety of mongers that have indicated bad service, DBs, and candy usage by her in the past. Just putting that out there as YMMV.
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
Source Posts:
#24491.
#23242.
#21369.
#20068.
-
06-10-23 23:23 #30905Senior Member

Posts: 527Waiting
I'm waiting for more reviews on her also. I really want to pound her shitter.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 22:00 #30904Banned Member

Posts: 590Ouch what did you say? Sorry you look nothing like your pics, peace out?
Originally Posted by PowerP123
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 15:00 #30903Senior Member

Posts: 161Always Post Ripoffs
Make sure to post in Rip-Offs / Stay Away section. Let's keep these types blackballed and broke.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 14:24 #30902Senior Member

Posts: 119JennJenn. Anyone
Has anyone seen this PAWG? I'm normally a spinner type, but something about this girl is sexy AF to me. Did a search and couldn't find anything. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/370781692385
-
06-10-23 08:43 #30901Senior Member

Posts: 302Mature and sexy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/234775353296
Went and had a dream with this young lady a couple mornings ago before work. Looks better in person to me even though her pics aren't bad. She met me at the front door in lingerie and a little sheer robe. Nice. The session was a qv as I had to get to work, but she took her time and didn't rush me at all. Pretty good skills overall, likes to throw it back and the 😺 stayed wet. Had a cool convo afterwards. I definitely will repeat. Only downside I guess is she's in a trailer park. But I never felt threatened or anything. Pm for more details if needed.
-
06-10-23 08:11 #30900Regular Member

Posts: 4Lina
I had a dream of her last year. I guess she hasn't changed her mechanical ways since then. Maybe I may need to brush up on my spanish dirty talking skills but. I have no intention of seeing her unless there's really no other option. She's not a bad option, it's just that I've had better dreams with other providers. There's another report on her back in Nov. #28935.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





