Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 733 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 10989
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9249
    Back in the '90's until the early 2000's, pretty much all the porn stars hooked but they kept it quiet. If you asked the right questions to the porn stars that toured at the Wild Horse back in the day you'd be able to see them (sometimes for free, but that's another story). You could see them for a little less than $1000.

    Late 2000's, the girls all joined agencies. They were also a lot more open about working. Prices were about $1000.

    Now any girl with an OF page thinks she's a porn "star". Rates over $1300 an hour aren't uncommon, $1500 becoming increasingly the norm.

    Most girls never tour Hawaii though. Not enough money to be made here. Lucky we live Hawaii, right?

    If you're serious about seeing a porn star, get a flight to LA, get prescreened with an agency and get tested at Talent Testing Service so you can get a BBFS session ($155). Asian girls are in high demand so expect to pay more.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuiz  [View Original Post]
    There were a bunch of pornstars that came through Hawaii frequently especially when the import car shows were super popular years ago. One was a Hawaii born girl, can't remember her name but she did shows at 939 as well. Pornstars that were at the Hawaii car shows were Teani Kai (sp), Charmaine Star, and a few others.

  2. #9248
    Quote Originally Posted by PokGai  [View Original Post]
    Miko Lee came thru with another pornstar regularly (forgot the name, not as popular). She was 8 including video / pics. The other ponrstar was 5 no video. I have to imagine all the pornstars would play at the right price.
    There were a bunch of pornstars that came through Hawaii frequently especially when the import car shows were super popular years ago. One was a Hawaii born girl, can't remember her name but she did shows at 939 as well. Pornstars that were at the Hawaii car shows were Teani Kai (sp), Charmaine Star, and a few others.

  3. #9247
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuiz  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of pornstars, when Asa Akira came to Hawaii 10 years ago to do a show at 939, was she seeing clients from Hawaii? I so regretted not asking her a price if she was available. No price would've been too steep for a chance with her.
    Miko Lee came thru with another pornstar regularly (forgot the name, not as popular). She was 8 including video / pics. The other ponrstar was 5 no video. I have to imagine all the pornstars would play at the right price.

  4. #9246

    Holly on Tryst

    https://tryst.link/escort/your-girl-holly7

    I texted her a few days ago following the format on her page but still have not gotten a response back.

    Has anyone seen her before?

  5. #9245

    Layla aka Shannel

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...sosweetshanell

    https://tryst.link/escort/laylatheplaygirl

    Texted Layla / Shannel for a hhr session at her incall in Waikiki. She had great communication and verification was really simple. After verification she provides her menu and has clear boundaries like no Greek, no LFK or DFK.

    I met up with her and she was very personable and friendly. She really put me at ease. The pictures are definitely her, but touched up. She's a petite spinner with a fit body and a nice ass.

    I showered when I arrived and then we got down to business. Started with daty / dato and then a BBBJ. Did 69 and CFS in all the positions I asked for like missionary, doggy and RCG. She rode me until she finished me off, I showered again and then we chatted a bit before I left.

    Damage for the hhr was $$$ . 5. Sweet girl, would repeat. She'll be here until the 16th.

  6. #9244
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether1031  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/tesla-taylor

    She is legit. This is her pornhub channel.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c9046fe5fbee#1.

    If you are interested. $800 is too much for me LOL.
    Speaking of pornstars, when Asa Akira came to Hawaii 10 years ago to do a show at 939, was she seeing clients from Hawaii? I so regretted not asking her a price if she was available. No price would've been too steep for a chance with her.

  7. #9243

    Tesla Taylor coming to Hawaii

    https://tryst.link/escort/tesla-taylor

    She is legit. This is her pornhub channel.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c9046fe5fbee#1.

    If you are interested. $800 is too much for me LOL.

  8. #9242
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveZebra  [View Original Post]
    Anyone contacted or review this one? Looks to good to be true https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23006775.html.
    The location says Waipahu. That's probably that rip off Place Panva 3rd floor at Westgate Center. Went there once, did a bait and switch on me. Waited 20 minutes in the room, then a Ladyboy Mahu came in and said my provider is still busy with other customer so I can take care of you. I said NO! So I started to get dressed and started to leave. While I was walking back out the way I came in, another girl approaches me and said let's go back to the room, I'm your girl. We go back to room and she asks me want I wanted. I told her I'm on a time schedule and don't have much time now, you've already wasted over 20 minutes of my time, and I came here on time for my appointment. Never mind the massage already, I just want a full on FS. She said $$$$ I said no thanks, that's ok so I started to walk back out, didn't know the exit was at another back door. So I went out and went back to the front entrance door and argued with the Mama requesting my HF money back. She did give me back my 70 HF money and then I left. So that place is a rip off! I hate that when they make you wait in the room for a long time. Come on?. 20 Fuckin minutes? I was staring at that clock the whole Fuckin time! And they bait and switch me with a Ladyboy? Even that girl that said that she's my provider didn't even look like the ad that I responded to. So mongers, the Leeward Side sucks. Took one for the team, took a chance, but not good. At least I got my money back. Rather just drive to town and stick with Lemon, Asia, Blue Star, Kings, Happiness, etc.

  9. #9241
    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    I maybe wrong but it looks TGTBT.
    There is consistency in phone number and photo. Googled the number listed. Only 2 hits but it looks like the same person. Good luck.

  10. #9240
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveZebra  [View Original Post]
    Anyone contacted or review this one? Looks to good to be true https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23006775.html.
    I maybe wrong but it looks TGTBT.

  11. #9239

    Thick busty Asian

    Anyone contacted or review this one? Looks to good to be true https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23006775.html.

  12. #9238

    For sure a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPanAm  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are fake.
    Just google the email address.

  13. #9237
    Pictures are fake.

  14. #9236

    Reviews or TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Aether1031  [View Original Post]
    Don't recall seeing a review on this one. You got to check if she got reviews on PD or TOFTT and report back. GL!

  15. #9235

    Anyone tried her?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape