Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 733 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9232

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Aether1031;647099[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/hawaii/honolulu/138308906[/URL]
    TOFTT and let us know how it goes. IMHO it looks like a fake ad. Maybe scam? GL!

  2. #9231

  3. #9230

    Yuri

    Yuri texted me. She will be back on the Island next week and she plans to take as many customers as possible for 7 days. Then she is returning to NYC for a while.

  4. #9229

    Wahine Fabulous

    I have wanted to see Fabulous for some time. The timing was perfect and so is she. Making my appointment is easy. Fabulous is quick to respond, her incall is clean and upscale, plenty parking. She is a sexy wahine with a banging body, love dem chichiz. Her pictures are her 100%. She is an excellent provider, I enjoyed everything, she knows how to treat a kane right. We talked a bit and the conversation was very delightful. I will sampo this wahine again. Please be nice to this wahine kama'aina. Monger save bros.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...FabulousFemale

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3243221

  5. #9228

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lentinabertoli

    Met up with her and OMG, I had a great time!!
    Those prices look pretty high.

  6. #9227

    Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lentinabertoli

    Met up with her and OMG, I had a great time!!

  7. #9226

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    The add is for Linda. You can search her she's been reviewed by a lot of us. These are not her pics. Her looks to me are a little less than average but her breasts are nice and her add is true. I've lived out some great PSE fantasies with her!
    Thanks. I'm going to try her out this week.

  8. #9225

    That's Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by TLinks  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one? Seems to good to be true.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../22991674.html
    The add is for Linda. You can search her she's been reviewed by a lot of us. These are not her pics. Her looks to me are a little less than average but her breasts are nice and her add is true. I've lived out some great PSE fantasies with her!

  9. #9224

    Sky Love

    https://tryst.link/escort/skylove305

    It's her in the pics, but she's an upseller.

  10. #9223

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Yuri is your ex gf I think.
    Never my girlfriend. Only fucked her a few times. Had to pay her of course.

  11. #9222
    Quote Originally Posted by TLinks  [View Original Post]
    Yuri does out call to the hotels around Ala Mona and the Waikiki area as well as in call at the Ilikai.
    Yuri is your ex gf I think.

  12. #9221

    Anyone

    Has anyone tried this one? Seems to good to be true.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../22991674.html

  13. #9220

    Out call

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHungHung  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers that do outcall and are worth it? TIA.
    Yuri does out call to the hotels around Ala Mona and the Waikiki area as well as in call at the Ilikai.

  14. #9219

    Outcall

    Are there any providers that do outcall and are worth it? TIA.

  15. #9218

    Nice Delight.

    As I am usually down with the brown and mellow with the yellow, I decided to TOFFT for this provider named Raven that happens to be at Asia Spa. She seemed to be very clean, eager and personable. She was also very agreeable to most types of activity during the 60 minutes excluding DATY and Greek. Although I typically prefer perky tits, this provider has one hundred percent natural triple Ds so obviously I'll make an exception. Very curvy. All covered.

    A - 9.

    L - 8. 5.

    S - 8. 5.

    Will go again whenever I have the urge for chocolate which is several times a year.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/XoXoRavenXX

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape