Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 10989
-
06-15-23 00:42 #9249Senior Member

Posts: 1273Back in the '90's until the early 2000's, pretty much all the porn stars hooked but they kept it quiet. If you asked the right questions to the porn stars that toured at the Wild Horse back in the day you'd be able to see them (sometimes for free, but that's another story). You could see them for a little less than $1000.
Late 2000's, the girls all joined agencies. They were also a lot more open about working. Prices were about $1000.
Now any girl with an OF page thinks she's a porn "star". Rates over $1300 an hour aren't uncommon, $1500 becoming increasingly the norm.
Most girls never tour Hawaii though. Not enough money to be made here. Lucky we live Hawaii, right?
If you're serious about seeing a porn star, get a flight to LA, get prescreened with an agency and get tested at Talent Testing Service so you can get a BBFS session ($155). Asian girls are in high demand so expect to pay more.
Originally Posted by TheQuiz
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 15:43 #9248Senior Member

Posts: 480There were a bunch of pornstars that came through Hawaii frequently especially when the import car shows were super popular years ago. One was a Hawaii born girl, can't remember her name but she did shows at 939 as well. Pornstars that were at the Hawaii car shows were Teani Kai (sp), Charmaine Star, and a few others.
Originally Posted by PokGai
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 15:31 #9247Senior Member

Posts: 558Miko Lee came thru with another pornstar regularly (forgot the name, not as popular). She was 8 including video / pics. The other ponrstar was 5 no video. I have to imagine all the pornstars would play at the right price.
Originally Posted by TheQuiz
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 19:10 #9246Senior Member

Posts: 294Holly on Tryst
https://tryst.link/escort/your-girl-holly7
I texted her a few days ago following the format on her page but still have not gotten a response back.
Has anyone seen her before?
-
06-12-23 18:51 #9245Regular Member

Posts: 3Layla aka Shannel
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...sosweetshanell
https://tryst.link/escort/laylatheplaygirl
Texted Layla / Shannel for a hhr session at her incall in Waikiki. She had great communication and verification was really simple. After verification she provides her menu and has clear boundaries like no Greek, no LFK or DFK.
I met up with her and she was very personable and friendly. She really put me at ease. The pictures are definitely her, but touched up. She's a petite spinner with a fit body and a nice ass.
I showered when I arrived and then we got down to business. Started with daty / dato and then a BBBJ. Did 69 and CFS in all the positions I asked for like missionary, doggy and RCG. She rode me until she finished me off, I showered again and then we chatted a bit before I left.
Damage for the hhr was $$$ . 5. Sweet girl, would repeat. She'll be here until the 16th.
-
06-11-23 18:44 #9244Senior Member

Posts: 480Speaking of pornstars, when Asa Akira came to Hawaii 10 years ago to do a show at 939, was she seeing clients from Hawaii? I so regretted not asking her a price if she was available. No price would've been too steep for a chance with her.
Originally Posted by Aether1031
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 15:21 #9243Regular Member

Posts: 10Tesla Taylor coming to Hawaii
https://tryst.link/escort/tesla-taylor
She is legit. This is her pornhub channel.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c9046fe5fbee#1.
If you are interested. $800 is too much for me LOL.
-
06-09-23 22:24 #9242Senior Member

Posts: 174The location says Waipahu. That's probably that rip off Place Panva 3rd floor at Westgate Center. Went there once, did a bait and switch on me. Waited 20 minutes in the room, then a Ladyboy Mahu came in and said my provider is still busy with other customer so I can take care of you. I said NO! So I started to get dressed and started to leave. While I was walking back out the way I came in, another girl approaches me and said let's go back to the room, I'm your girl. We go back to room and she asks me want I wanted. I told her I'm on a time schedule and don't have much time now, you've already wasted over 20 minutes of my time, and I came here on time for my appointment. Never mind the massage already, I just want a full on FS. She said $$$$ I said no thanks, that's ok so I started to walk back out, didn't know the exit was at another back door. So I went out and went back to the front entrance door and argued with the Mama requesting my HF money back. She did give me back my 70 HF money and then I left. So that place is a rip off! I hate that when they make you wait in the room for a long time. Come on?. 20 Fuckin minutes? I was staring at that clock the whole Fuckin time! And they bait and switch me with a Ladyboy? Even that girl that said that she's my provider didn't even look like the ad that I responded to. So mongers, the Leeward Side sucks. Took one for the team, took a chance, but not good. At least I got my money back. Rather just drive to town and stick with Lemon, Asia, Blue Star, Kings, Happiness, etc.
Originally Posted by LiveZebra
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 21:50 #9241Senior Member

Posts: 299There is consistency in phone number and photo. Googled the number listed. Only 2 hits but it looks like the same person. Good luck.
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 21:24 #9240Senior Member

Posts: 793I maybe wrong but it looks TGTBT.
Originally Posted by LiveZebra
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 19:57 #9239Regular Member

Posts: 15Thick busty Asian
Anyone contacted or review this one? Looks to good to be true https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23006775.html.
-
06-09-23 00:00 #9238Senior Member

Posts: 299For sure a no go
Just google the email address.
Originally Posted by FlyPanAm
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 23:38 #9237Senior Member

Posts: 31Pictures are fake.
Originally Posted by Aether1031
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 22:26 #9236Senior Member

Posts: 1301Reviews or TOFTT
Don't recall seeing a review on this one. You got to check if she got reviews on PD or TOFTT and report back. GL!
Originally Posted by Aether1031
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 17:44 #9235Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone tried her?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Greenchanell
Can't find a report on her here.










Reply With Quote






