Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5135
-
06-16-23 09:50 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 249Cassidy
Definate GPS syndrome, she is very full of herself, rates too high, rushes you etc. Not worth it in my book.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 19:02 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 2109Cassidy
She was pregnant when I saw her in September and was using misleading pics in her ads. Must have popped by now. Performance was average. She was working with Peach at the time.
Originally Posted by Pagbb2
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 19:01 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 2109Kat
Thanks for reporting back. I don't know the folks defending her on here, but I know and trust Jehovah.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 16:51 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 114Best Kept Secret
Does anyone have any info on this post? I have searched the threads, but haven't found any info on them.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/907034141107
-
06-14-23 11:56 #3646Senior Member

Posts: 532Kat
So with the (limited) mixed reviews / opinions regarding 'Kat', I decided to reach out about a possible session.
I was quoted 500 – ˝ hr bb, which was beyond laughable. I told her / him (I have no idea whether or not I was actually texting with her or a handler) that that was hilarious and wasn't ever going to happen. She (or he) responded with some lame ass diatribe about how about it allows her to single out the "special clientele that deserves me" (desperate and stupid?) and that I should try it and wouldn't regret it.
Yeah right.
So while I can't specifically speak to whether or not she's ripping people off, has a handler, is working independent, or any of the other 'concerns' mentioned in other posts. I can say (happily) I will not be one of those crazy enough to entertain that lunacy.
Good luck and stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/847993491590
-
06-12-23 12:44 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 65Blue Eye Beauty looks familiar
Hey fellow mongers- this woman on skip the games reminds me of someone I used to spend time with at that club in Bedford. It was so long ago that the name has changed at least twice. Does she look familiar to any of you? Recommendations appreciated.
-
06-12-23 12:10 #3644Banned Member

Posts: 414Ok?
So the pimp according to you is a "want to be gangsta" but yet you want go back because your afraid of him. Why don't you find your balls and if a pimp or bf comes out stick up for yourself instead of being a coward and running away getting ripped off then complaining about it here. And yea I'm sure a pimp whos job is to make money off these woman is angry or jealous of you getting your ass licked. Stop being a simp. He could care less what she's doing.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 11:05 #3643Banned Member

Posts: 257Happy for you my friend
So the blonde girl treated you nice?? I'm happy for you. And you didn't get to meet the pimp. He was a want to be gangster with gold chains and stuff. But Kat recently messaged me through this website I guess her pimp is branching out? And trying to find Big spenders. She told me she no longer works with the blondes pimp. And she's independent now. She's willing to have sex with me and do all the dirty things and make up for everything for $100. I don't know if I should believe her?. I definitely don't want to go to the hotel and get beat up because I think the pimp is out to get me?. But if you guys want to reach her. Go through what's your price. She's advertising there. I think he pretty much is going to advertise her around. Seeking arrangement soon too. That's what she's telling me. I really don't know what to believe at this point?. She loves licking my ass though I give her credit for that but the pimp broke into the room while she was doing that I think he was listening in and he got angry.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 07:23 #3642Senior Member

Posts: 147Charlee Daniels
Seems like there's been some recent chatter regarding this one, and her friend Kat. I haven't seen Kat, who is still on STG. Charlee called herself Sam when I saw her the one and only time and my previous post 3613, as all my posts, is subjectively accurate. I'm not looking to white knight any provider, nor am I trying to set anyone up to get ripped off or otherwise. Stay safe.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/charlee-...hester-1038359
-
06-11-23 17:02 #3641Banned Member

Posts: 257Stephanie s. Lmk what you got
Definitely would love to trade videos and pictures of Stephanie from Manchester / Nashua NH. Have confidential informant videos. Coming in ass videos. Comeing in pussy* videos. Me spraying my cum* all over her face. Have her talk like a baby too me. Begging for my DNA. All kinds of raunchy confidential stuff. Here is a sneak peek. I hope to hear back from all my monger Brothers.
-
06-11-23 14:06 #3640Banned Member

Posts: 257Kat her friend and pimp
The girl with the blonde hair is a full-blown crackhead and shoots the junk. The other girl I didn't really ask. But they're both controlled by a pimp. I made a second detailed review but at at $_ Deleted it. I have all the respect for the moderator. So I'm just not going to say anything anymore if anybody wants to go see these girls it's your money and your choice.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 21:38 #3639Senior Member

Posts: 202Tasha is back! Clean rn, but has been on a state sponsored vacay. I wouldn't expect it to last.
Saw her yesterday, her service was on point but I'd get it while it lasts. I picked her up.
(oddly enough at her parents house in Nashua. Met her Mom). Took her to lunch and had a car experience.
She's in an apt as of this weekend, so hosting. Not sure where. YMMV, but I had fun. She's posting on 1 BP.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ated_i14748414
Best,
Petrone.
-
06-10-23 21:27 #3638Senior Member

Posts: 91Scam.
Posted in Harrisburg PA same day.
Originally Posted by JDavis128
[View Original Post]
I know everyone has different tastes, but why even ask?
-
06-10-23 21:21 #3637Banned Member

Posts: 414Haha
I can't believe you guys actually pay skipthegame trash 500 bucks. Are you scared of hot young woman because this is insane to me your giving crack addicts 500 for a threesome.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 18:41 #3636He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Hmmmmm
This whole review seems suspect.
Originally Posted by LowellMonger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





