Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 343 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3655
    Tasha moved to my fuckin project!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...o/062704795215

    Well worth it and available rather quickly.

    Yeah she has bf, yes he knows, yes he's cool, I mean I had a run in once before, but I mean, hes a buttered bread kind of person (needs money too).

    I came over, she was pretty much ready, and let me gag her for about 3 minutes before we visited Russia for the finish.

    This was right after I did a date with a UTR too, she likely tasted her and didn't flinch too much if at all.

    Thanks Tasha! LOL.

  2. #3654
    Went to go see her and then she ghosted me.

    Was 120 for a quick visit but obviously nothing to report.

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this add:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...o/092209039575

    Number in add description: (203) 704-2614.

    Number phone number field: 475 549 7071.

    Seems suspect. Ads were originally from CT, but are no longer listed. Fair enough. But I don't see any record of her postings in the NH area. The 475 number brings up no results.

    Any intel on her?

  3. #3653

    I think she's real

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this add:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...o/092209039575

    Number in add description: (203) 704-2614.

    Number phone number field: 475 549 7071.

    Seems suspect. Ads were originally from CT, but are no longer listed. Fair enough. But I don't see any record of her postings in the NH area. The 475 number brings up no results.

    Any intel on her?
    I personally haven't seen her but I think she was in the area a few years ago going by the names Summer and Wynter. I think back then she was getting mixed reviews. She should be in this forum under one of those names.

  4. #3652

    Something seems fishy here.

    I've been seeing this add:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...o/092209039575

    Number in add description: (203) 704-2614.

    Number phone number field: 475 549 7071.

    Seems suspect. Ads were originally from CT, but are no longer listed. Fair enough. But I don't see any record of her postings in the NH area. The 475 number brings up no results.

    Any intel on her?

  5. #3651

    Kat: My time with her

    So I took the plunge a couple of weeks back. I tried hooking up with another provider who completely ghosted me (more on that in a separate thread).

    I had reached out to Kat earlier in the day to get her availability and pricing: she was up all night and it was $200 for the half, $350 for the hour. She must have a case of GPS? $500 was not quoted back then.

    I got there, it is her in the photos. She is cute. But that's about as the positives go. A one and done deal (so her advertising of MSOG is false). And she never completely undressed. Kept her top on. Her tits were not firm and appeared to be droopy. After a very short CBJ, no DITY was made available, it was doggie from that point forward. No other positions were allowed. She did allow me to deposit on her ass and back (so I guess one additional highlight). She did mention that she was looking for regular clients so that she didn't have to advertise as much. But I don't see myself going back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reporting back. I don't know the folks defending her on here, but I know and trust Jehovah.

  6. #3650

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She was pregnant when I saw her in September and was using misleading pics in her ads. Must have popped by now. Performance was average. She was working with Peach at the time.
    Definate GPS syndrome, she is very full of herself, rates too high, rushes you etc. Not worth it in my book.

  7. #3649

    Cassidy

    She was pregnant when I saw her in September and was using misleading pics in her ads. Must have popped by now. Performance was average. She was working with Peach at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pagbb2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this post? I have searched the threads, but haven't found any info on them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/907034141107

  8. #3648

    Kat

    Thanks for reporting back. I don't know the folks defending her on here, but I know and trust Jehovah.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    So with the (limited) mixed reviews / opinions regarding 'Kat', I decided to reach out about a possible session.

    I was quoted 500 hr bb, which was beyond laughable. I told her / him (I have no idea whether or not I was actually texting with her or a handler) that that was hilarious and wasn't ever going to happen. She (or he) responded with some lame ass diatribe about how about it allows her to single out the "special clientele that deserves me" (desperate and stupid?) and that I should try it and wouldn't regret it.

    Yeah right.

    So while I can't specifically speak to whether or not she's ripping people off, has a handler, is working independent, or any of the other 'concerns' mentioned in other posts. I can say (happily) I will not be one of those crazy enough to entertain that lunacy.

    Good luck and stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/847993491590

  9. #3647

    Best Kept Secret

    Does anyone have any info on this post? I have searched the threads, but haven't found any info on them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/907034141107

  10. #3646

    Kat

    So with the (limited) mixed reviews / opinions regarding 'Kat', I decided to reach out about a possible session.

    I was quoted 500 – ˝ hr bb, which was beyond laughable. I told her / him (I have no idea whether or not I was actually texting with her or a handler) that that was hilarious and wasn't ever going to happen. She (or he) responded with some lame ass diatribe about how about it allows her to single out the "special clientele that deserves me" (desperate and stupid?) and that I should try it and wouldn't regret it.

    Yeah right.

    So while I can't specifically speak to whether or not she's ripping people off, has a handler, is working independent, or any of the other 'concerns' mentioned in other posts. I can say (happily) I will not be one of those crazy enough to entertain that lunacy.

    Good luck and stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/847993491590

  11. #3645

    Blue Eye Beauty looks familiar

    Hey fellow mongers- this woman on skip the games reminds me of someone I used to spend time with at that club in Bedford. It was so long ago that the name has changed at least twice. Does she look familiar to any of you? Recommendations appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BEB.jpg‎  

  12. #3644

    Ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    So the blonde girl treated you nice?? I'm happy for you. And you didn't get to meet the pimp. He was a want to be gangster with gold chains and stuff. But Kat recently messaged me through this website I guess her pimp is branching out? And trying to find Big spenders. She told me she no longer works with the blondes pimp. And she's independent now. She's willing to have sex with me and do all the dirty things and make up for everything for $100. I don't know if I should believe her?. I definitely don't want to go to the hotel and get beat up because I think the pimp is out to get me?. But if you guys want to reach her. Go through what's your price. She's advertising there. I think he pretty much is going to advertise her around. Seeking arrangement soon too. That's what she's telling me. I really don't know what to believe at this point?. She loves licking my ass though I give her credit for that but the pimp broke into the room while she was doing that I think he was listening in and he got angry.
    So the pimp according to you is a "want to be gangsta" but yet you want go back because your afraid of him. Why don't you find your balls and if a pimp or bf comes out stick up for yourself instead of being a coward and running away getting ripped off then complaining about it here. And yea I'm sure a pimp whos job is to make money off these woman is angry or jealous of you getting your ass licked. Stop being a simp. He could care less what she's doing.

  13. #3643

    Happy for you my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Seems like there's been some recent chatter regarding this one, and her friend Kat. I haven't seen Kat, who is still on STG. Charlee called herself Sam when I saw her the one and only time and my previous post 3613, as all my posts, is subjectively accurate. I'm not looking to white knight any provider, nor am I trying to set anyone up to get ripped off or otherwise. Stay safe.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/charlee-...hester-1038359
    So the blonde girl treated you nice?? I'm happy for you. And you didn't get to meet the pimp. He was a want to be gangster with gold chains and stuff. But Kat recently messaged me through this website I guess her pimp is branching out? And trying to find Big spenders. She told me she no longer works with the blondes pimp. And she's independent now. She's willing to have sex with me and do all the dirty things and make up for everything for $100. I don't know if I should believe her?. I definitely don't want to go to the hotel and get beat up because I think the pimp is out to get me?. But if you guys want to reach her. Go through what's your price. She's advertising there. I think he pretty much is going to advertise her around. Seeking arrangement soon too. That's what she's telling me. I really don't know what to believe at this point?. She loves licking my ass though I give her credit for that but the pimp broke into the room while she was doing that I think he was listening in and he got angry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230612-105750.jpg‎  

  14. #3642

    Charlee Daniels

    Seems like there's been some recent chatter regarding this one, and her friend Kat. I haven't seen Kat, who is still on STG. Charlee called herself Sam when I saw her the one and only time and my previous post 3613, as all my posts, is subjectively accurate. I'm not looking to white knight any provider, nor am I trying to set anyone up to get ripped off or otherwise. Stay safe.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/charlee-...hester-1038359

  15. #3641

    Stephanie s. Lmk what you got

    Definitely would love to trade videos and pictures of Stephanie from Manchester / Nashua NH. Have confidential informant videos. Coming in ass videos. Comeing in pussy* videos. Me spraying my cum* all over her face. Have her talk like a baby too me. Begging for my DNA. All kinds of raunchy confidential stuff. Here is a sneak peek. I hope to hear back from all my monger Brothers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230611-165724.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape