Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 26360
-
06-11-23 15:14 #20585Senior Member

Posts: 774Just today
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/785105479100
Originally Posted by Oakly
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 00:01 #20584Senior Member

Posts: 656It may be the other way around as well
I have dreamed with girls that had an impressive performance, looks and hygiene on the first visit. Then when you come around again, they don't look or perform as well. I have plenty and of samples if you care to indulge.
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 23:59 #20583Senior Member

Posts: 656Must have been really slow!
I have seen her may be 6 times. She never obliged to BBBJ eve when I offered extra money and a tip. You are spot on about hygiene and performance.
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 22:27 #20582Senior Member

Posts: 35Lady Shay?
What ever happened to Lady Shay? I really wanted to pay her a visit.
-
06-10-23 21:50 #20581Senior Member

Posts: 261Bunnie
Did Bunnie retire? I haven't seen anything from her in a long time and she doesn't reply to her old number.
-
06-10-23 21:37 #20580Senior Member

Posts: 58Amen to that
That's what I have been thinking, at least try to dress up.
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 20:33 #20579Senior Member

Posts: 72What I don't like
It seems if you see a provider more than once and sometimes on the first visit. They don't try to dress to impress or try looking nice. But you look at the add and think damn put on an outfit. At least act like you're a provider. I'm not your boyfriend!
Ridiculous!
My 2 sense!
-
06-10-23 18:16 #20578Senior Member

Posts: 72Ari
Okay I saw Ari again. I told her I wasn't happy with the condom BJ and would she accommodate? She offered BBBJ for extra tw—-why. She took directions well and got the job done. I probably won't repeat, but she's close to my job. She is clean and nice. South side location. Maybe it was a slow night. LOL.
-
06-10-23 16:22 #20577Senior Member

Posts: 257Lol
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
06-10-23 14:41 #20576Senior Member

Posts: 656Trannys are vicious and unhinged
Why would you even dare to visit a Tranny? To each it's own but brother please.
Originally Posted by ImAnEatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 13:02 #20575Senior Member

Posts: 29I would like a PM if that's cool. She's sounds legit. Compared to some of the trash that's out here.
Originally Posted by SSMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 09:19 #20574Regular Member

Posts: 19Crazy experience
Watch out for this one. I spent 5 minutes texting this one and when I wasn't at her door in 10 minutes she started to threaten researching my phone number to get my personal info. She seemed a little unhinged. Be safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/635682055397
-
06-10-23 09:01 #20573Senior Member

Posts: 125Hey Double Life your inbox is full. Been trying to send you a message.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 23:02 #20572Senior Member

Posts: 656What about the menu?
Same services as Macie?
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 22:29 #20571Senior Member

Posts: 119Ghosted me twice. I'll never waste my time with her again.
Originally Posted by NightOwl55
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



