Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 1386 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 26362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20587

    Freaking shameful!

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I hit it off great with this new girl. Chemistry is fantastic. My menu was more limited than Macie's. I don't do anal and everything I do is pathetically normal and basic. I shared this girl with 7 on this site. Some of these guys on this site completely ruined it. She has asked me not to send any more guys. She is a real, decent, normal, sweet as pie girl that deserves respect and to be treated like a real woman. She may still be somewhat available by her own means but I cannot share her information any more. Let me drop this issue with some parting advice on how (not) to hook up with a real woman:

    *Do not show up with a gun and refuse to leave until she has to pull a knife.

    *Do not show up with $12.

    *Do not get naked and jump in her closet trying to get her dog to lick your dick while she is in the restroom.

    *Do not offer $50 for an hour and think that's impressive.

    *Do not lie about your race. Everyone has preferences.

    We all read about the crazy nutcase blotches to stay away from, but some of you guys (us) need to take a serious look at what you (we) bring to the table. Not all women are drug addicted SW so desperate for a $20 that they will put your stinky, filthy, unclean, unshaven, dirty dicks in her mouth and in her pussy with hopes of a $10 tip. When she can smell your nasty ass from 10 feet away it ain't going to happen. This girl is so disgusted with what Milwaukee men have to offer she may leave town. Just like Macie.
    If you want to be with a respectable woman, you must be respectable!
    I understand your frustration and if she leaves, this won't be the first time. No one to blame but the losers that came up with such batshit behavior. Then they post that she was t accommodating or this or that. Sucks man.

  2. #20586

    New Macie but better real gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by SSMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey Double Life your inbox is full. Been trying to send you a message.
    I hit it off great with this new girl. Chemistry is fantastic. My menu was more limited than Macie's. I don't do anal and everything I do is pathetically normal and basic. I shared this girl with 7 on this site. Some of these guys on this site completely ruined it. She has asked me not to send any more guys. She is a real, decent, normal, sweet as pie girl that deserves respect and to be treated like a real woman. She may still be somewhat available by her own means but I cannot share her information any more. Let me drop this issue with some parting advice on how (not) to hook up with a real woman:

    *Do not show up with a gun and refuse to leave until she has to pull a knife.

    *Do not show up with $12.

    *Do not get naked and jump in her closet trying to get her dog to lick your dick while she is in the restroom.

    *Do not offer $50 for an hour and think that's impressive.

    *Do not lie about your race. Everyone has preferences.

    We all read about the crazy nutcase blotches to stay away from, but some of you guys (us) need to take a serious look at what you (we) bring to the table. Not all women are drug addicted SW's so desperate for a $20 that they will put your stinky, filthy, unclean, unshaven, dirty dicks in her mouth and in her pussy with hopes of a $10 tip. When she can smell your nasty ass from 10 feet away it ain't going to happen. This girl is so disgusted with what Milwaukee men have to offer she may leave town. Just like Macie.
    If you want to be with a respectable woman, you must be respectable!

  3. #20585

    Just today

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakly  [View Original Post]
    Did Bunnie retire? I haven't seen anything from her in a long time and she doesn't reply to her old number.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/785105479100

  4. #20584

    It may be the other way around as well

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    It seems if you see a provider more than once and sometimes on the first visit. They don't try to dress to impress or try looking nice. But you look at the add and think damn put on an outfit. At least act like you're a provider. I'm not your boyfriend!

    Ridiculous!

    My 2 sense!
    I have dreamed with girls that had an impressive performance, looks and hygiene on the first visit. Then when you come around again, they don't look or perform as well. I have plenty and of samples if you care to indulge.

  5. #20583

    Must have been really slow!

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    Okay I saw Ari again. I told her I wasn't happy with the condom BJ and would she accommodate? She offered BBBJ for extra tw-why. She took directions well and got the job done. I probably won't repeat, but she's close to my job. She is clean and nice. South side location. Maybe it was a slow night. LOL.
    I have seen her may be 6 times. She never obliged to BBBJ eve when I offered extra money and a tip. You are spot on about hygiene and performance.

  6. #20582

    Lady Shay?

    What ever happened to Lady Shay? I really wanted to pay her a visit.

  7. #20581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261

    Bunnie

    Did Bunnie retire? I haven't seen anything from her in a long time and she doesn't reply to her old number.

  8. #20580

    Amen to that

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    It seems if you see a provider more than once and sometimes on the first visit. They don't try to dress to impress or try looking nice. But you look at the add and think damn put on an outfit. At least act like you're a provider. I'm not your boyfriend!

    Ridiculous!

    My 2 sense!
    That's what I have been thinking, at least try to dress up.

  9. #20579

    What I don't like

    It seems if you see a provider more than once and sometimes on the first visit. They don't try to dress to impress or try looking nice. But you look at the add and think damn put on an outfit. At least act like you're a provider. I'm not your boyfriend!

    Ridiculous!

    My 2 sense!

  10. #20578

    Ari

    Okay I saw Ari again. I told her I wasn't happy with the condom BJ and would she accommodate? She offered BBBJ for extra tw—-why. She took directions well and got the job done. I probably won't repeat, but she's close to my job. She is clean and nice. South side location. Maybe it was a slow night. LOL.

  11. #20577

    Lol

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  12. #20576

    Trannys are vicious and unhinged

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAnEatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this one. I spent 5 minutes texting this one and when I wasn't at her door in 10 minutes she started to threaten researching my phone number to get my personal info. She seemed a little unhinged. Be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/635682055397
    Why would you even dare to visit a Tranny? To each it's own but brother please.

  13. #20575
    Quote Originally Posted by SSMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey Double Life your inbox is full. Been trying to send you a message.
    I would like a PM if that's cool. She's sounds legit. Compared to some of the trash that's out here.

  14. #20574

    Crazy experience

    Watch out for this one. I spent 5 minutes texting this one and when I wasn't at her door in 10 minutes she started to threaten researching my phone number to get my personal info. She seemed a little unhinged. Be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/635682055397

  15. #20573
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Young black girl. Lives with a couple dogs, Sweet as pie, not from Milwaukee so no ghetto, cute as can be, petite little hard body but still squishy, beautiful tits, perfect round ass, hourglass figure, soft skin, I get whatever I want but I'm somewhat plain. Work out your own performance issues. I'll give her out to a few but I like that she's not too busy. She said no AA. PM if interested.
    Hey Double Life your inbox is full. Been trying to send you a message.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape