Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 10611
-
06-12-23 16:47 #7176Senior Member

Posts: 442I've seen two girls that were associated with Jessie. Got BBFS from both. I wanted to repeat with both but it wasn't the best idea either time. In calls were a mess and the whole situation was sketchy as hell but the thrill got the better of me. I don't remember one of them but the other was kate charisma.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 13:42 #7175Senior Member

Posts: 287Not Good
If she is doing duos with Jessie that is not a good thing. I have seen Jessie and her service is pathetic know from experience. If she is going to take Jessie's lead don't expect BBFS service to last.
Originally Posted by Pounce
[View Original Post]
Stay safe & happy hunting!
BBHunter.
-
06-12-23 08:57 #7174Senior Member

Posts: 237Kiara
She wasn't flakey with me, but only been with her once. $2. 2 for bb 20 minutes.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 02:19 #7173Senior Member

Posts: 442I haven't. I think I was the first to confirm her here years ago at a more favorable rate than what she advertises now tho.
Originally Posted by NoDrama0330
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 00:13 #7172Senior Member

Posts: 156Did you read up on her?
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 23:27 #7171Senior Member

Posts: 442Cassie69
Saw her post that she's here til weds. Just FYI.
-
06-11-23 22:22 #7170Senior Member

Posts: 156And she's flakey. Surprise. I think she will accept the highest of what she can get and if it does not work she doesn't care about it or who it's with.
Originally Posted by Pounce
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 20:01 #7169Senior Member

Posts: 287Kendra Is Ready For You
Hi Gents,
For the mature lovers in the group, Kendra aka SmokinHotMiLF is back to providing BBFS and dfk.
Here is her most recent ad on STG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/642681145073
Figured before I headed north I would get an appt with her since she & her ex are no more and as you can see from the ad she is celebrating with everything wide open. I just got done enjoying her. She is off of 82nd in a shi77 y motel and we enjoyed every minute of each other. She has definitely gained weight but with her "all-in" attitude she left me very very happy. Give her a try.
Stay safe & happy hunting!
BBHunter.
-
06-11-23 18:51 #7168Regular Member

Posts: 18May already have GPS, I just messaged with her, she quoted 2. 5 for hhr + $. 6 for bb.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
Seems pretty high for her compared to some others that offer it.
-
06-11-23 17:34 #7167Senior Member

Posts: 229What was the damage
Is she gps are is she responsible for only wanting 20 min sessions what was the donation my friend??
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 12:08 #7166Senior Member

Posts: 237Kiara / Kiki
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/139141153
She's real for sure and gorgeous and also belongs here. Only wants to do 20 minute (qv) appointments though. BBBJ, lfk / dfk, bbfscip and says will do cim. She's got the silk mouth too. She says she's new to the game and very obviously is. I'm going back for sure.
-
06-11-23 11:42 #7165Senior Member

Posts: 2936I saw her once at her Vancouver home, and she went bare with me, but that has been a min.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 10:58 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 502I've never met her
But a guy I trust confirmed back in February. Things can change, tho. Or she may just be YMMV.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 13:08 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 144Jovi's legit, but doesn't belong here, far as I can tell.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 22:39 #7162Senior Member

Posts: 34Correction: Donation
I misspoke, it wasn't a deposit. It was a donation. I did not pay her beforehand but when she got there. That could have been inferred from the context of my post as well.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






