Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7170
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounce  [View Original Post]
    May already have GPS, I just messaged with her, she quoted 2. 5 for hhr + $. 6 for bb.

    Seems pretty high for her compared to some others that offer it.
    And she's flakey. Surprise. I think she will accept the highest of what she can get and if it does not work she doesn't care about it or who it's with.

  2. #7169

    Kendra Is Ready For You

    Hi Gents,

    For the mature lovers in the group, Kendra aka SmokinHotMiLF is back to providing BBFS and dfk.

    Here is her most recent ad on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/642681145073

    Figured before I headed north I would get an appt with her since she & her ex are no more and as you can see from the ad she is celebrating with everything wide open. I just got done enjoying her. She is off of 82nd in a shi77 y motel and we enjoyed every minute of each other. She has definitely gained weight but with her "all-in" attitude she left me very very happy. Give her a try.

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  3. #7168
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Is she gps are is she responsible for only wanting 20 min sessions what was the donation my friend??
    May already have GPS, I just messaged with her, she quoted 2. 5 for hhr + $. 6 for bb.

    Seems pretty high for her compared to some others that offer it.

  4. #7167

    What was the damage

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/139141153

    She's real for sure and gorgeous and also belongs here. Only wants to do 20 minute (qv) appointments though. BBBJ, lfk / dfk, bbfscip and says will do cim. She's got the silk mouth too. She says she's new to the game and very obviously is. I'm going back for sure.
    Is she gps are is she responsible for only wanting 20 min sessions what was the donation my friend??

  5. #7166

    Kiara / Kiki

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/139141153

    She's real for sure and gorgeous and also belongs here. Only wants to do 20 minute (qv) appointments though. BBBJ, lfk / dfk, bbfscip and says will do cim. She's got the silk mouth too. She says she's new to the game and very obviously is. I'm going back for sure.

  6. #7165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    But a guy I trust confirmed back in February. Things can change, tho. Or she may just be YMMV.
    I saw her once at her Vancouver home, and she went bare with me, but that has been a min.

  7. #7164

    I've never met her

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Jovi's legit, but doesn't belong here, far as I can tell.
    But a guy I trust confirmed back in February. Things can change, tho. Or she may just be YMMV.

  8. #7163
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    The ad says it's for someone named Jovi.
    Jovi's legit, but doesn't belong here, far as I can tell.

  9. #7162

    Correction: Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Why do guys pay deposits?
    I misspoke, it wasn't a deposit. It was a donation. I did not pay her beforehand but when she got there. That could have been inferred from the context of my post as well.

  10. #7161

    Jovi

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    The ad says it's for someone named Jovi.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ific-Northwest!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365038%3 B-hh250-hr400-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365038%3 B-Available-Now!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365038%3 B-619-777-2282-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365038%3 B-New-Pics!&highlight=PAWG.

  11. #7160

    Someone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...p/683140105891

    Bbfscip isn't on the menu anymore? Fml I saw lisalanexxx bbfscip upsell but I stop seeing the bish cause she always try to upsell BBFS with me in person.
    The ad says it's for someone named Jovi.

  12. #7159

    For the love of God

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxGuy044  [View Original Post]
    I want to second this, avoid this one. I posted before about this but she stole the deposit when I tried to see her. She came over, was in my room and asked for the money. I gave it to her, she asked to use the bathroom to freshen up, then ran out the door. As hot as she is, stay away.
    Why do guys pay deposits?

  13. #7158

    Beware: Southern

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is real, but very hit and miss. The pharmaceutical experiments are taking their toll. This is one I would be careful with.
    I want to second this, avoid this one. I posted before about this but she stole the deposit when I tried to see her. She came over, was in my room and asked for the money. I gave it to her, she asked to use the bathroom to freshen up, then ran out the door. As hot as she is, stay away.

  14. #7157
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...p/683140105891

    Bbfscip isn't on the menu anymore? Fml I saw lisalanexxx bbfscip upsell but I stop seeing the bish cause she always try to upsell BBFS with me in person.
    Is this first hand information or just because you saw it posted in an ad. Big difference.

  15. #7156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    Wtf?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...p/683140105891

    Bbfscip isn't on the menu anymore? Fml I saw lisalanexxx bbfscip upsell but I stop seeing the bish cause she always try to upsell BBFS with me in person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape